imaGoodBoyNow

Coronavirus Origin/Conspiracy only Thread

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh yeah! Just as viable of a conspiracy as the crap you're bringing. :D

BTW...how's this "oldie but goodie" aging.....

There seems to be some news...on that front...

...on all those "conspiracy only websites"  🤣

Here's today's "conspiracy" for you...

Certified Conspiracy

DOJ passes Fresh petition to lock Hillary Clinton up

Hilary Clinton “on the edge” again as Republican Congresswoman Claudia Tenney’s campaign sent out an email Tuesday calling on supporters to sign a petition to “Lock Up” former Democratic presidential candidate Hilary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey.

Tenney was one of 11 Republican House members to sign a letter last week asking the Department of Justice and FBI to open an investigation into Clinton, Comey and others related to their fraudulent activities both during and since after the 2016 election campaign.

Other listed individuals in the letter were former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, as well as FBI Agent Peter Strzok and FBI Lawyer Lisa Page. The above names have been frequently linked with the investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 elections and possible collision with the Trump campaign.

READ ALSO : Trump ends Syrian war, Hillary Clinton gets pained

A spokesperson for the campaign said: “The email states that the individuals listed along side Clinton have been referred for criminal investigation. They should of course receive due process. Rep. Tenney’s position is that no one is above the law.

Rep. Claudia was particularly interested in the Clinton case as she quoted “To kill a snake you need to cut the head off” sighting that to prosecute the other persons, you need to get the leader first referring to Hilary Clinton.

The phrase “lock her up” isn’t new to most people in the United States of America. The phrase used echoes back to Trump’s campaign during his acrimonious battle with Clinton in 2016, chants of “lock her up” greeted the mention of his opponent’s name.

President Trump some hours ago tweeted below that Hilary Clinton should be held accountable for her crimes…

The Tenney campaign email said that Clinton “potentially broke the law when disguising payments to Fusion GPS, the firm that produced the Trump dossier, in violation of FEC’s mandatory disclosure rules.

----------------------------------------------------------

BTW: do you know the anniversary of the 'shot heard round the world' ? 🤔

If you were really into conspiracy theories...

you would ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like the Chinese people think their government and president Xi may have intentionally released a bug for population control..

Seems like Trump and Xi are best buds eating chocolate cake and sharing state secrets to and fro and all. 

Seems like Trump wanted to cut social security, medicare and stuff for old folks and when he said "Oh yeah, there's gonna be some cuts." People got upset and pushed back, so as per his norm he walked that back. 

Next thing we know, he drags his feet and makes good and damned sure the virus has taken root in America and, imagine what population it's affecting the most. "Oh yeah, there's gonna be some cuts." 

It's all about the chocolate cake, man.

xD

Now that's a conspiracy for your ass, folks!

BGW

1 hour ago, Troll said:

LOOK OUT !!! 👀

giphy.gif

NOW HERE COMES THE TDS !!!

giphy.gif

TAKE THAT SHIT TO A 👉"POLITICAL BITCH" 👈 THREAD....

giphy.gif

...and just keep on bitchin'... 👍

I disagree, I think you may have gone off the edge.... 

Carry on.

BGW

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Troll said:

Your interpretation of posting a link to the Wall Street Journal as deranged, is laughable...

And it's not very 'original' to only accuse the messenger of being deranged when presented with 'inconvenient facts'....

Despite your delusions....

you are not really....

"bringing it" either.....

giphy.gif

Wall Street... good source, unusual for this forum though.

Usually it's Klan Rally KrapRag....

BGW

31 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW...how's this "oldie but goodie" aging.....

There seems to be some news...on that front...

...on all those "conspiracy only websites"  🤣

Here's today's "conspiracy" for you...

Certified Conspiracy

Hilary Clinton “on the edge” again as Republican Congresswoman Claudia Tenney’s campaign sent out an email Tuesday calling on supporters to sign a petition to “Lock Up” former Democratic presidential candidate Hilary Clinton and former FBI Director James Comey.

Tenney was one of 11 Republican House members to sign a letter last week asking the Department of Justice and FBI to open an investigation into Clinton, Comey and others related to their fraudulent activities both during and since after the 2016 election campaign.

Other listed individuals in the letter were former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, as well as FBI Agent Peter Strzok and FBI Lawyer Lisa Page. The above names have been frequently linked with the investigation into the Russian interference in the 2016 elections and possible collision with the Trump campaign.

READ ALSO : Trump ends Syrian war, Hillary Clinton gets pained

A spokesperson for the campaign said: “The email states that the individuals listed along side Clinton have been referred for criminal investigation. They should of course receive due process. Rep. Tenney’s position is that no one is above the law.

Rep. Claudia was particularly interested in the Clinton case as she quoted “To kill a snake you need to cut the head off” sighting that to prosecute the other persons, you need to get the leader first referring to Hilary Clinton.

The phrase “lock her up” isn’t new to most people in the United States of America. The phrase used echoes back to Trump’s campaign during his acrimonious battle with Clinton in 2016, chants of “lock her up” greeted the mention of his opponent’s name.

President Trump some hours ago tweeted below that Hilary Clinton should be held accountable for her crimes…

The Tenney campaign email said that Clinton “potentially broke the law when disguising payments to Fusion GPS, the firm that produced the Trump dossier, in violation of FEC’s mandatory disclosure rules.

----------------------------------------------------------

BTW: do you know the anniversary of the 'shot heard round the world' ? 🤔

If you were really into conspiracy theories...

you would ...

What's the date on that? Don't see it.

BGW

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Now that's a conspiracy for your ass, folks!

BGW

It has all the same anatomy of a good lie. 

I take the same steps that was taken in the previous one that eventually led to Biden, right? 

I provide a fact. Trump and Xi were buddy buddy over chocolate cake where Trump told him that we were bombing another country, and publicly coddled one another's nuts for quite a while. (More recently than any  Biddy and China linkage I might add).

Then I try to think like a right wing loon except from the left side of things...

I use the Chinese people's conspiracy theory and apply it, and I add in the fact of Trump saying he wanted to cut old folks funding. 

For some reason, if you connect the current leader of the USA to any conspiracy crap it's TDS. It's only a good theory if it leads to the left somehow. 

Funny how all that works.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It has all the same anatomy of a good lie. 

I take the same steps that was taken in the previous one that eventually led to Biden, right? 

I provide a fact. Trump and Xi were buddy buddy over chocolate cake where Trump told him that we were bombing another country, and publicly coddled one another's nuts for quite a while. (More recently than any  Biddy and China linkage I might add).

Then I try to think like a right wing loon except from the left side of things...

I use the Chinese people's conspiracy theory and apply it, and I add in the fact of Trump saying he wanted to cut old folks funding. 

For some reason, if you connect the current leader of the USA to any conspiracy crap it's TDS. It's only a good theory if it leads to the left somehow. 

Funny how all that works.

I've always said change the lens....

Change the perspective.

Positioning along party lines is stupid.

BGW

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I've always said change the lens....

Change the perspective.

Positioning along party lines is stupid.

BGW

conspiracies need not be partisan....

especially when both sides are two peas of the same pod.

So who you think is 'really' introducing 'partisanship'.....

🤔

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Troll said:

conspiracies need not be partisan....

especially when both sides are two peas of the same pod.

So who you think is 'really' introducing 'partisanship'.....

🤔

Maybe the one linking to the far right sites and whose rabbit hole led to Biden? 

Just taking a wild swing with my eyes closed. 

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe the one linking to the far right sites and whose rabbit hole led to Biden? 

Just taking a wild swing with my eyes closed. 

giphy.gif

PS:  go rant about orange man bad in another thread...

I don't care what party line you tie...Hillary is so guilty on so many counts it's eye opening and really surprising she's not Behind Bars by now. She's like the Don of the political Mafia

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I don't care what party line you tie...Hillary is so guilty on so many counts it's eye opening and really surprising she's not Behind Bars by now. She's like the Don of the political Mafia

what she do? 

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like the Chinese people think their government and president Xi may have intentionally released a bug for population control..

Seems like Trump and Xi are best buds eating chocolate cake and sharing state secrets to and fro and all. 

Seems like Trump wanted to cut social security, medicare and stuff for old folks and when he said "Oh yeah, there's gonna be some cuts." People got upset and pushed back, so as per his norm he walked that back. 

Next thing we know, he drags his feet and makes good and damned sure the virus has taken root in America and, imagine what population it's affecting the most. "Oh yeah, there's gonna be some cuts." 

It's all about the chocolate cake, man.

xD

Hate to think you could be on target. Who really knows how it got started... we will probably never know the truth.

45 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

PS:  go rant about orange man bad in another thread...

Not ranting. Adding some left wing conspiracy theories to all of your right wing bullshit. 👍

P.S. kiss my entire ass. 😁

• Haha 2

PS, I do not believe Trump would condone the release of a bug that would wipe the elder population. There are better ways to control SS other than killing the old people.

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Hate to think you could be on target. Who really knows how it got started... we will probably never know the truth.

It may well have snuck out of that lab in Wuhan as an accident. That may be just as likely as the wet market. Considering the Chinese eat bats, and they get sold at the market, and considering there is an infectious diseases lab there that investigates viruses sometimes carried by bats makes either one seem just as possible as the other. 

It may well have been devised over chocolate cake too. "Oh yeah. There's gonna be some cuts."

You're right. We'll probably never know. It's just as easy or even easier to connect Trump to it all as it is Biden though. It's pretty funny watching the right wing loons lose it once they realize that could be the case though. They've worked so hard to tie Biden to China and make China the bad bad wolf in all of this. 

I hate to think any world leader would be willing to let a virus infect their population, accidentally on purpose, for population control. It's totally possible though. Some of the Chinese think that's what happened. Pretty scary. 

I prefer the 'accident' or 'bat' theory over any other, but, since we are heading down rabbit holes that lead to candidates for president and all...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

PS, I do not believe Trump would condone the release of a bug that would wipe the elder population. There are better ways to control SS other than killing the old people.

Not condone the release. Just drag feet and make sure it takes root is all. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what she do? 

LOL..you MUST be joking.  If not then there is no fixing stupid.  Please dont operate a 2,000 pound vehicle @ 60 mph..its not safe for others!

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

LOL..you MUST be joking.  If not then there is no fixing stupid.  Please dont operate a 2,000 pound vehicle @ 60 mph..its not safe for others!

what she do?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

There simply is No hope for You Guru..aka noonereal

you can't seem to come up with a thing.. why is that?