Coronavirus Origin/Conspiracy only Thread

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Now that's a conspiracy for your ass, folks!

BGW

It has all the same anatomy of a good lie. 

I take the same steps that was taken in the previous one that eventually led to Biden, right? 

I provide a fact. Trump and Xi were buddy buddy over chocolate cake where Trump told him that we were bombing another country, and publicly coddled one another's nuts for quite a while. (More recently than any  Biddy and China linkage I might add).

Then I try to think like a right wing loon except from the left side of things...

I use the Chinese people's conspiracy theory and apply it, and I add in the fact of Trump saying he wanted to cut old folks funding. 

For some reason, if you connect the current leader of the USA to any conspiracy crap it's TDS. It's only a good theory if it leads to the left somehow. 

Funny how all that works.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It has all the same anatomy of a good lie. 

I take the same steps that was taken in the previous one that eventually led to Biden, right? 

I provide a fact. Trump and Xi were buddy buddy over chocolate cake where Trump told him that we were bombing another country, and publicly coddled one another's nuts for quite a while. (More recently than any  Biddy and China linkage I might add).

Then I try to think like a right wing loon except from the left side of things...

I use the Chinese people's conspiracy theory and apply it, and I add in the fact of Trump saying he wanted to cut old folks funding. 

For some reason, if you connect the current leader of the USA to any conspiracy crap it's TDS. It's only a good theory if it leads to the left somehow. 

Funny how all that works.

I've always said change the lens....

Change the perspective.

Positioning along party lines is stupid.

BGW

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I've always said change the lens....

Change the perspective.

Positioning along party lines is stupid.

BGW

conspiracies need not be partisan....

especially when both sides are two peas of the same pod.

So who you think is 'really' introducing 'partisanship'.....

🤔

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Troll said:

conspiracies need not be partisan....

especially when both sides are two peas of the same pod.

So who you think is 'really' introducing 'partisanship'.....

🤔

Maybe the one linking to the far right sites and whose rabbit hole led to Biden? 

Just taking a wild swing with my eyes closed. 

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like the Chinese people think their government and president Xi may have intentionally released a bug for population control..

Seems like Trump and Xi are best buds eating chocolate cake and sharing state secrets to and fro and all. 

Seems like Trump wanted to cut social security, medicare and stuff for old folks and when he said "Oh yeah, there's gonna be some cuts." People got upset and pushed back, so as per his norm he walked that back. 

Next thing we know, he drags his feet and makes good and damned sure the virus has taken root in America and, imagine what population it's affecting the most. "Oh yeah, there's gonna be some cuts." 

It's all about the chocolate cake, man.

xD

Hate to think you could be on target. Who really knows how it got started... we will probably never know the truth.

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Hate to think you could be on target. Who really knows how it got started... we will probably never know the truth.

It may well have snuck out of that lab in Wuhan as an accident. That may be just as likely as the wet market. Considering the Chinese eat bats, and they get sold at the market, and considering there is an infectious diseases lab there that investigates viruses sometimes carried by bats makes either one seem just as possible as the other. 

It may well have been devised over chocolate cake too. "Oh yeah. There's gonna be some cuts."

You're right. We'll probably never know. It's just as easy or even easier to connect Trump to it all as it is Biden though. It's pretty funny watching the right wing loons lose it once they realize that could be the case though. They've worked so hard to tie Biden to China and make China the bad bad wolf in all of this. 

I hate to think any world leader would be willing to let a virus infect their population, accidentally on purpose, for population control. It's totally possible though. Some of the Chinese think that's what happened. Pretty scary. 

I prefer the 'accident' or 'bat' theory over any other, but, since we are heading down rabbit holes that lead to candidates for president and all...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you can't seem to come up with a thing.. why is that?

You don’t have any friends in Haiti? 

Watch that video. 

And If that doesn’t bother you, how about slavery in 2020 in Libya because of her? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/895853001

Yikes. 

Or How about The  family slush fund? 

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

Or How about The bitch ruining countless women’s lives who Bill stuck his dick in? 

& Didn’t she have staffers use hammers to smash phones she used during a congressional investigation ? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-email-device-destuction-nr-sot.cnn

That’s cnn so it has to be true. 

Should I go on? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You don’t have any friends in Haiti? 

Watch that video. 

And If that doesn’t bother you, how about slavery in 2020 in Libya because of her? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/895853001

Yikes. 

Or How about The  family slush fund? 

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

Or How about The bitch ruining countless women’s lives who Bill stuck his dick in? 

& Didn’t she have staffers use hammers to smash phones she used during a congressional investigation ? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2016/09/05/hillary-clinton-email-device-destuction-nr-sot.cnn

That’s cnn so it has to be true. 

Should I go on? 

He is a good little blind 🐑 just like Krusty...brainwashed and stupid...not a good combo..unless you're a democrat.

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

PS, I do not believe Trump would condone the release of a bug that would wipe the elder population. There are better ways to control SS other than killing the old people.

Here's am original for you.....

Most powerful position in the world gets taken over by the oldest POTUS ever elected...

Known germophobe...

In the new world order...

There's now a 6 foot rule...

There's now PSA's on societies obligation to public awareness and consideration for elderly with regard to germs etc....

c'mon...get yer thinkin' caps on...

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1