Coronavirus Origin/Conspiracy only Thread

imaGoodBoyNow

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not ranting. Adding some left wing conspiracy theories to all of your right wing bullshit. 👍

P.S. kiss my entire ass. 😁

Well then C'mon man....bring some 'original ' lefty theories then....

You know something like "T squeezed too hard on the trade war with Chi, and didn't anticipate that some will actually fight when they get their whole economy crushed...

They just did the same think back is all and T really did get us into WW# like you warned us ALL about 3 1/2 years ago ...🤔

PS: then at least the right can accuse you of hoping we all fail etc.  🙄

BTW: I wouldn't always bet on those lefty leaning 'conspiratons'......

You remember the last three year track record ?!?

😜

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Blind 🐑..mjd33 just brought you out back to the woodshed...care to reply?

i am not here to defend a women i can't stand... that is you insisting i somehow obligated to defend her, i am not

i simply don't know why she belongs in jail

if she does it's likely because her and bill did shirt in Arkansas long ago

now bill, he lied under oath and should definitely done time for that 

13 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Destroyed evidence to start with.

Do you believe Hillary Clinton lied under oath when she said she did not send or receive classified information via email?

Given her history of lying under oath about Whitewater, Papergate and now the classified emails no one can expect her to ever tell the truth when she clearly has enough cronyism in Washington D.C. to cover up any and all indiscretions. The popular media doesn't do it's job. The laws are not enforced upon politicians and everyone has a price. Clinton is no exception to the snowball job going on. The FBI report giver may well be the current fall guy and will be handsomely rewarded privately by the Clintons.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

and the reason she is not then in jail is?

Umm just when I thought you were pretty dumb to begin with you say this. 

You think the Clintons and Obama’s have to follow the same rules as you or I? 

Heres a good video. 

In my response yesterday  (which you didn’t respond to I noticed) I didn’t even mention uranium one. Fast forward to 9 minutes. 

In this video we learn about the king of smash and grab Obama (did the media ever discuss this i don’t remember?), verified McCain was a traitorous POS (not just a POW) and more proof hillary is an evil witch walking (with lots of help from SS when she is fainting) on the same planet as us. 

For further educating yourself, try and figure out why Qatar donated millions to the Clinton foundation in 2011? Lot of juicy stuff there.

Oh and the icing on top, how and who was involved for China getting our missile technology in the 90s? Hint: it was a guy linked to hillary but preferred the company of other woman. 

Learn about how Bill sold out our country to China in 99. Here’s a starter article..... 

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

and the reason she is not then in jail is?

Because everything they have against her are conspiracy theories.

Not even a Republican Congress with all the motivation in the world could find anything criminal in Benghazi or her email use or anything else.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Because everything they have against her are conspiracy theories.

Not even a Republican Congress with all the motivation in the world could find anything criminal in Benghazi or her email use or anything else.

Now there you go, screwing over the right with fact again.

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

You mean they are treated like Trumps?

So a centrist like you thinks the Dems made a good decision trying to impeach him over Ukraine nonsense? 

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

Not even a Republican Congress with all the motivation in the world could find anything criminal in Benghazi or her email use or anything else

Yes, because those were “legitimate” investigations :) 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Troll said:

Here's am original for you.....

Most powerful position in the world gets taken over by the oldest POTUS ever elected...

Known germophobe...

In the new world order...

There's now a 6 foot rule...

There's now PSA's on societies obligation to public awareness and consideration for elderly with regard to germs etc....

c'mon...get yer thinkin' caps on...

😄

🤯

On 4/18/2020 at 10:49 PM, Belly Bob said:

What happened to Project Mayhem? 

Project Overtime ?   LOL

No time for any good pics (I think a time lapse would have been sick), but since you asked, I put together something quick for the update...

Straight out of my imagination + solo, with a hammer and a shitty saw...🤣...

the Hen House...

PS:  That was during constuction, still got some painting etc. to do, but the girls are all now safe in the back where they belong...now I'm going to have to set up a run too....🙄

On 4/20/2020 at 8:26 PM, Mjd33 said:

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

And then was removed that same year and was given its highest possible rating.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-charity-watchdog-gives-clinton-foundation-high-marks-2016-9/

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:26 PM, Mjd33 said:

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The Clinton Foundation's mission is not, in fact, "direct aid" and never has been.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/29/rush-limbaugh/rush-limbaugh-says-clinton-foundation-spends-just-

As we noted earlier, many foundations carry out charitable works by giving money to other organizations that, in turn, do the ground-level charity work, whereas the Clinton foundation’s charitable works are mostly done by people on the foundation’s payroll. "We are an implementing organization rather than a grantmaking organization," said the foundation’s Minassian. That’s why the Clinton Foundation’s 990s show a relatively small amount of money categorized as "grants" -- only about 10 percent of all expenses in 2013.

The correct number for the Clinton Foundation alone -- which owned the account the tweet was sent from -- was just over 80 percent in 2013, not 88 percent.

barely-true

image.jpeg.cfeb296da92d6c425e331a807952e06c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/18/2020 at 11:48 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me see what you guys can come up with, 

I don’t think it’s cause Chinese people left Wuhan zone and traveled cause literally every country has it and literally every us state has it, like any Chinese dude coming within 500 miles  of Wyoming or South Dakota 

B33FF836-423B-41DD-8867-A2E2070DC94C.png

Based on some of the more recent posts to this thread it appears that many did not take it in the spirit in which it was intended...🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Based on some of the more recent posts to this thread it appears that many did not take it in the spirit in which it was intended...🤷🏼‍♂️

Some people just have non-stop one-track PDS (political derangement syndrome).....

🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I mean it’s probably my fault, I  probably should have been more clear, I gUses the title wasn’t Clear enough 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I mean it’s probably my fault, I  probably should have been more clear, I gUses the title wasn’t Clear enough 

Sometimes even a good title won't help with the basket cases....

• Haha 5

On 4/20/2020 at 9:13 PM, Troll said:

Here's am original for you.....

Most powerful position in the world gets taken over by the oldest POTUS ever elected...

Known germophobe...

In the new world order...

There's now a 6 foot rule...

There's now PSA's on societies obligation to public awareness and consideration for elderly with regard to germs etc....

c'mon...get yer thinkin' caps on...

😄

Here's this morning's edition to the 'original' 😄

T..... being hired as the guy who is the 'proffesional @  taking the money & running' ,  (who quips about debt "what am I worried about? I got all their money") actually is running off this plan where a 'scapegoat is needed....as an excuse to walk out on all that 'National debt owed to Chi....

This is where the whole Coroni thingy comes in....

The set up ops ran perfect...now blame the Chi, wait for some other countries to 'sue'.....and the 'court of opinion judgement' will have everyone saying we need not 'payback' anything 'owed'.....

.....because now they 'owe us' right ?!?

PS:   I think Missouri is 'on board'...🧐

https://www.bucksexton.com/content/2020-04-21-missouri-sues-china-for-campaign-of-deceit-surrounding-covid-19/

🤣🤪

Here is the conspiracy du jour:

Kim Jong Un has died, according to both TMZ and the New York Post.  Don't know if it is true or not, but that is the next domino.  With North Korea in a state of transistion and the United States distracted, China makes a move and tries to take over North Korea.  A bloody battle ensues with two possible outcomes:  China quickly absorbs the country and then, unimpeded, invades South Korea.  Or, a desperate North Korea defends itself with their last resort.  Either way, by the end of May, nukes start flying from all directions.