3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

You are reinforcing many of them by allowing their minimization of it.  This morning we are now over 14,000 with more than 200 dead.  The entire state of CA is shutdown. New York has more than 5,700 cases with 4000 of these in NYC.  

This is no longer entertainment when we are experiencing what looks like the most threatening crisis of many of our lifetimes. I am making the assumption that those who do not take this seriously may act irresponsibly or without consideration of consequences.  Unfortunately, if infected they probably are not going to restrain or quarantine themsrlves, possibly infecting others.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn it, BDrop! How am I supposed to give you shit now that I know that you're not some awful hideous monster with a wart on his nose on the other side of that keyboard 🤣 ...thanks for sharing😎

I'm outside plenty. Going on walks, projects in the yard...feels good. I don't go to movies much, but have watched about the same number at home now as normal. Had take-out for dinner last night to su

100 day anniversary of when I started this thread.  I have updated the number of infections and deaths above. In the last 50 days there are literally another 1.2 million infected (total now of 2.

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You are reinforcing many of them by allowing their minimization of it.  This morning we are now over 14,000 with more than 200 dead.  The entire state of CA is shutdown. New York has more than 5,700 cases with 4000 of these in NYC.  

This is no longer entertainment when we are experiencing what looks like the most threatening crisis of many of our lifetimes. I am making the assumption that those who do not take this seriously may act irresponsibly or without consideration of consequences.  Unfortunately, if infected they probably are not going to restrain or quarantine themsrlves, possibly infecting others.

let me know when we reach a million. Did you lose your shit like this during the swine flu epidemic? 

You need to turn off the TV and shut down the laptop. This flu isn’t going to kill you, your hysteria will.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

you may realize that everyone is working through or coming to terms with reality in their own ways. 

There is NO reality for dumbasses!! 

If you were a dumbass before the coronavirus you will remain a dumbass during and after the coronavirus. This forum proves that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"I ain't scared of the flu,  you pussy. I'm 77 years old and I just got done working out with other old men at my gym"...."I ain't living scared, you liberal pussy"...."anyone know anyone with the egg roll virus, shit ain't adding up for me, it's bullshit".....

Reality???

We think NOT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

CodBeard's Apocalypse Daily Death Count Book..  10 roll min bet... the vig is 2 rolls per 10..step right up and place your bets folks.  over/under for today 03/20/2020 is 7650 as of midnight EST...

United States Death Clock

As an added China Virus special the will be a 5 roll bonus to whomever can accurately predict the days ending US population count

United States Population Clock

currently at 330,664,588 (as of 10:14am 03/20/2020

Population changes approximately every 13.83 seconds

Annual population growth rate (2017): 0.71 %

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

CodBeard's Apocalypse Daily Death Count Book..  10 roll min bet... the vig is 2 rolls per 10..step right up and place your bets folks.  over/under for today 03/20/2020 is 7650 as of midnight EST...

United States Death Clock

As an added China Virus special the will be a 5 roll bonus to whomever can accurately predict the days ending US population count

United States Population Clock

currently at 330,664,588 (as of 10:14am 03/20/2020

Population changes approximately every 13.83 seconds

Annual population growth rate (2017): 0.71 %

I’ll take the over today. Barely. But as Dominic Torretto once said, “it don’t matter if you win by an inch or by a mile. Winning is winning”.🏎

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, BigDrop said:

California isn’t shut down. Many are staying home but lot of businesses are still open, lot of traffic out still, high % of people are still working. Our County sheriff put out a memo last night stating so....

B6DF3D1C-D468-4193-B310-6DE9B9237610.png

• Thanks 4

ummm sorry I am gonna have to side with George on this one

"I enjoy chaos and disorder – not just because they help me professionally – they’re also my hobby. You see, I’m an entropy fan. When I first heard of entropy in high school science, I was attracted to it immediately. When they told me that in nature, all systems are breaking down, I thought: “What a good thing! What a good thing! Perhaps I can make some small contribution in this area myself.” And of course, it’s not just in nature, in this country, the whole social structure… just beginning to collapse, you watch; just beginning now to come apart at the edges and the seams and the thing I like about that is that it means it makes the news on television more interesting, makes the television news more exciting, makes it more fun. I watch television news for one thing and one thing only: entertainment! That’s all I want from the news: entertainment! You know my favourite thing on television? Bad news! Bad news and disasters and accidents and catastrophes. I wanna see some explosions and fires! I wanna see shit blowing up and bodies flying around! I’m not interested in the budget; I don’t care about tax negotiations; I don’t wanna know what country the fucking Pope is in! But you show me a hospital that’s on fire and people on crutches are jumping off the roof and I’M A HAPPY GUY!!! I’M A HAPPY GUY!!! I’M A HAPPY GUY!!! I wanna see a paint factory blowing up! I wanna see an oil refinery explode! I wanna see a tornado hit a church on Sunday! I wanna see people— I wanna know there’s some guy running through the K-Mart with an automatic weapon firing at the clerks! I wanna see thousands of people in the street killing policemen! I wanna hear about a nuclear meltdown! I wanna know the stock market dropped 2000 points in one day! I wanna see people under pressure! Sirens, flames, smoke, bodies, graves being filled, parents weeping… exciting shit! My kind of TV! I just want some entertainment! It’s just the kind of guy I am! It’s the kind of guy I am! You know what I love the most? When big chunks of concrete and fiery wood are falling out the sky and people are running around trying to get out of the way!

Exciting shit! That’s why I watch auto-racing. That’s the only reason I watch auto-racing: I’m waiting for some ACCIDENTS man!!! I wanna see some cars on fire! I don’t care about a bunch of redneck jackoffs driving 500 miles in a circle! 500 miles in a circle? Children can do that for Christ sakes! Doesn’t impress me! I wanna see some schmuck with his hair on fire running around punching his own head trying to put it out! I wanna see the pits explode! I wanna see a car doing a 200mph cartwheel! Hey, where else besides auto-racing am I gonna see a 23 car collision and not be in the son of a bitch?! And if a car flies out of control, lands in the stands and kills 50 spectators, FINE, FUCK ‘EM!!! Serves ‘em right; they paid to get in, let ‘em take their chances with everybody else! Just means more fun for me! More fun for me!

Hey, at least I admit it. At least I admit it. Most people won’t admit to those feelings. Most people see something like that on television, they’ll say: “Oh isn’t that awful? Isn’t that too bad?” Pbbt! Lying asshole! Lying assholes! You love it and you KNOW it! EXPLOSIONS ARE FUN!!! And hey, the closer the explosion is to your house, the more fun it is! Did you ever notice that? Sometimes, you have the TV on and you’re working around the house, some guy comes on television and says: “6,000 people were killed in an explosion today…” You say: “Where?! Where?!” He says: “…in Pakistan.” You say: “Aww fuck Pakistan! Too far away to be any fun!” But if he says it happened in your hometown, you’ll say: “WHOA!!! HOT SHIT!!! COME ON DAVE; LET’S GO LOOK AT THE BODIES!!! LET’S GO LOOK AT THE BODIES!!!” I love bad news! I love bad news! Hey, the more bad news there is, the faster this system collapses. Fine by me! Fine by me! Don’t bother my ass! Don’t bother my ass none! I’m glad the water sucks. I’m glad it sucks. You know what I do about it? I drink it! Unless… unless it really smells, if it really smells a lot like sulfur, then I might buy a soda. But it’s gotta be a soda loaded with chemical additives! I like a lot of chemical additives in the things I eat and drink!

See, I’m not one of these people who’s worried about everything. You got people like this around you? Countries full of them now: people walking around all day long, every minute of the day, worried… about everything! Worried about the air; worried about the water; worried about the soil; worried about insecticides, pesticides, food additives, carcinogens; worried about radon gas; worried about asbestos; worried about saving endangered species. Let me tell you about endangered species all right? Saving endangered species is just one more arrogant attempt by humans to control nature. It’s arrogant meddling; it’s what got us in trouble in the first place. Doesn’t anybody understand that? Interfering with nature. Over 90% – over, WAY over – 90% of all the species that have ever lived on this planet, ever lived, are gone! Pwwt! They’re extinct! We didn’t kill them all, they just disappeared. That’s what nature does. They disappear these days at the rate of 25 a day and I mean regardless of our behaviour. Irrespective of how we act on this planet, 25 species that were here today will be gone tomorrow. Let them go gracefully. Leave nature alone. Haven’t we done enough?" George Carlin

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

There is NO reality for dumbasses!! 

If you were a dumbass before the coronavirus you will remain a dumbass during and after the coronavirus. This forum proves that. 

If you were a racist pig before the CoronaVirus you will remain a racist pig during and after the CoronaVirus. YOU prove that you pos...
If you’re a liberal clown, you will associate with that racist pig on this forum daily before, during and after CoronaVirus. This forum also proves that....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

let me know when we reach a million. Did you lose your shit like this during the swine flu epidemic? 

You need to turn off the TV and shut down the laptop. This flu isn’t going to kill you, your hysteria will.

Dude, you need to stop. This is no joke. 

This is life and death shit on a grand scale. 

I gave you the numbers the other day. Those were not political numbers. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

If you were a racist pig before the CoronaVirus you will remain a racist pig during and after the CoronaVirus. YOU prove that you pos...
If you’re a liberal clown, you will associate with that racist pig on this forum daily before, during and after CoronaVirus. This forum also proves that....

👇

On 2/28/2020 at 8:44 PM, NorCalRuss said:

In other news, some dude has the flu in every city in America...100 times more will die from it than CoronaVirus...

😄

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1
2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I love the insistence by dumbasses that a flu without a vaccine won't kill you but buying toilet paper in bulk will.

• Thumbs Down 1
1 minute ago, The Guru said:

👇

😄

🤡

3000 people died in China, a country with 1.5 billion....25,000 people die every day

200 people have died in US with 350 million people... 7500 people die every day

10000 have died world wide with population of 8 billion.... 150,000 people die every day

Ya the world is coming to an end...

Need help with the math?  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

3000 people died in China, a country with 1.5 billion....25,000 people die every day

200 people have died in US with 350 million people... 7500 people die every day

10000 have died world wide with population of 8 billion.... 150,000 people die every day

Ya the world is coming to an end...

Need help with the math?  

.as predicted we are busy.. made some good bank so far today .. 70 degrees and as I thought folks were only going to stay in so long .lol They out in force today...💲💲💲😈

pssst don't tell BigDrop.. 😋

• Like 2