3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

21 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

While I'm sure somebody said the travel restrictions were racist at the time, I don't particularly remember anybody prominent saying that either, but I admit I could be wrong.  I am aware of a Biden comment that was taken out of context.    

As for the part about Biden not foreseeing the pandemic, we actually have an OP-Ed he wrote on January 27: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/01/27/coronavirus-donald-trump-made-us-less-prepared-joe-biden-column/4581710002/

image.png.a5bdf010ceec8e5a88b0ac896691fd08.png

https://nypost.com/2020/03/01/criticisms-of-trumps-coronavirus-response-are-sickening-devine/

https://www.statnews.com/2020/01/31/as-far-right-calls-for-china-travel-ban-health-experts-warn-coronavirus-response-would-suffer/comment-page-3/

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

IMPOTUS claimed: “He [Biden} called me a racist, because of the fact that he felt it was a racist thing to stop people from China coming in.”

What Biden said was Trump has a record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering -- Which I happen to agree with.   Biden did not say the travel ban was racist which is what the claim is.  The tweet below came after his Iowa speech the night before where he uses the same language (with more context).  This all a matter of public record.   People can judge for themselves what was being said:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So to prove that somebody called the travel ban "racist" you linked to a boring scientific article that simply quoted experts explaining why they thought such bans could be counterproductive.

If competency was a virus, you'd be immune.

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Yo chill man, he is a brother in arms man. he isn't a fucking traitor. I dont agree with most shit he says, but he signed on the bottom line willing to die just like we did. You owe him more than calling him a traitor. 

I stand by my quote. The hatred he spews toward this President and the United States is unprecedented. Just because he served then, doesn’t mean he serves the same ideology now. Temper tantrum mf’s

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I stand by my quote. The hatred he spews toward this President and the United States is unprecedented. Just because he served then, doesn’t mean he serves the same ideology now. Temper tantrum mf’s

Who cares what you stand by, you’re a dumbass and buffoon, always have been.  Totally irrelevant to this discussion or any discussion as far as that matters.  You’re a no body, now move along ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

8500 dead or .002% has 98.6% chance of survival. Yet we're fucking locked inside. 

But "next" week is the big one.

it looks like someone hasn't been paying attention again....you didn't hear what Trump said today about next week Tex?..He wouldn't lie to you!...🤡

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This hoax will soon pass. Everyone dying from Covid19 is really perishing from the flu and or pneumonia. Like every year. NY and CA were shitholes long before this faux pandemic. I’m grateful the states that really matter haven’t been adversely affected. 

NY a shithole compared to N.J.??...NJ even has that shithole smell!..LOL..you haven't seen the death count in n.j. lately??...going down huh??....hoax??...you didn't hear Trump today??..he's done pushing the "hoax' lie now...you should follow his lead...🤡

"15 infected people and soon will be down to NONE"...words of wisdom form DJT....🤡

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

NY a shithole compared to N.J.??...NJ even has that shithole smell!..LOL..you haven't seen the death count in n.j. lately??...going down huh??....hoax??...you didn't hear Trump today??..he's done pushing the "hoax' lie now...you should follow his lead...🤡

"15 people and soon will be down to NONE"...words of wisdom form DJT....🤡

No really u made me cum.....lies from your wife.

• Confused 1

On 4/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, The Guru said:

Hence why 3 million more people voted for his unpopular former Secretary of State.

And less than 46% of Americans voted for Trump.

🤡

Actually she won California alone by more than 4 million votes. Just California. So this obsession over the popular vote is just another delusion. She won the California popular vote. Real America chose their president, and if Joe Biden wasn’t in cahoots with China to spread the Covid-19 otherwise known as the Joe-Vid 19, this election would be a landslide 

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Actually she won California alone by more than 4 million votes. Just California. So this obsession over the popular vote is just another delusion. She won the California popular vote. Real America chose their president, and if Joe Biden wasn’t in cahoots with China to spread the Covid-19 otherwise known as the Joe-Vid 19, this election would be a landslide 

Biden and China aren't spreading a new coronavirus.

It's the seasonal flu or pneumonia. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

It still will be.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ah, yes. One of the dumber arguments I've heard trying to explain away his popular defeat.

Somehow Californians aren't American citizens all of the sudden. If you removed the arbitrary state line and voted again, she would still win by almost 3 million votes.

And if it was the other way around you'd be squealing right now about how unfair it is and how the deep state as keeping the more popular person out of the White House.

• Thumbs Down 1