3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

16 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

They’re counted if they’re claimed. It’s not hard to figure out clown...

Im sure all 20 plus mil illegals where claimed and noted.... Hahahaha

What does claimed mean?

You just took a number and then added 20 million to it despite no evidence whatsoever.

That makes you a clown.

• Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

You claim to be intelligent... If that were so, you would know you look at things differently on a macro level than micro...

On a macro level, the curve goes something like this __________,______

Ewe are just a sheep falling for the hysteria....

He's a self-absorbed, coward-ass, looney leftist who THINKS he's smart. This guy is the epitome of UN-intelligent, gullible, pussyness. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

United States Deaths Clock

7055 today.. so far

A person dies approximately every 11.59 seconds

Number of deaths per year: 2,720,200

Number of deaths per day: 7,453

Number of deaths per hour: 311

Number of people born in the United States today so far: 9,495

A person is born approximately every 7.65 seconds

Number of people born per year: 4,120,600

Number of people born per day: 11,289

Number of people born per hour: 470

https://www.indexmundi.com/clocks/indicator/births/united-states

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk Big Drop. We've been pretty consistent in taking a stand back approach on here as this is meant to be an entertainment site and not a PSA site. 

I agree with your sentiments where it pertains to this virus, and folks down playing it, but, if you kind of look at it from afar (the site, the interaction, and the posters' personalities through the years) you may realize that everyone is working through or coming to terms with reality in their own ways. 

People question stuff all the time, especially stuff affecting their livelihoods and freedoms. I think we have to allow it, and continue debating it for those that have already accepted what others question. It gets hard, and even disheartening at times, but, if you believe in something enough, you'll find that it's worth the fight, or, you'll decide that it's not worth your time to try saving some. 

We either care about each other or we don't. If you find yourself sad that someone isn't listening to you, then you have empathy for them. Chance is, if they aren't listening, they don't have empathy for you and need to be passed over by you for your own well being and mental health. You're a good dude. Don't get too far down thinking you are failing at saving the world. Not everyone can be saved anyway. 

In the words of the first lady... Be Best. 

Excellent post... I feel bad for people all the time. I react in my own way. I figure it out in time and some times it takes awhile. If you believe in something, don't take it to heart when someone doesn't believe the same way. If it's wrong, the right way will win out in the long run. 

I know you can not defeat nature, it will have it's way.

Always remember Humor is a good medicine.

• Like 1