3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

9 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

California isn’t shut down. Many are staying home but lot of businesses are still open, lot of traffic out still, high % of people are still working. Our County sheriff put out a memo last night stating so....

B6DF3D1C-D468-4193-B310-6DE9B9237610.png

Maybe in the central valley, but over here in the Silicon Valley, there is ZERO traffic all day.  A commute that use to take me 45 minutes now only takes me 10.  This sheriff I would recon leans a scosh to the right based on his post.  But go ahead and live y'alls lives in the CV as normal and not take this serious.  We out here on the other hand prefer to go the other way.  Just my .02.  

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Drinking too much will lower your antibodies...

I'm not a scientist or a doctor, but, I've been reading and studying on this virus. The virus wreaks some level of havoc, but, your own body's immune response is a big part of what is killing people. 

The virus attaches itself to a couple types of cells in your lungs and starts replicating itself. It causes your lungs epithilial cells to overproduce mucus and then causes the cilia that normally move the mucus up and out of your lungs to be expelled to die and sluff off falling to the bottom joining all the buildup of mucus which contains bacteria on top of the virus. 

Your body sends antibodies in to fight these bacteria in huge amounts for some people, which is when they start running a fever and the other symptoms we're being told about. (See how late those fever symptoms show up in the game for a lot of people?)

Well these antibodies attack your own lungs which are already distressed and losing capacity due to the mucus filling them. This causes inflammation and restrictions of the airways and even can form holes in your lungs. This is what eventually is killing some of the patients. The overreaction of your own immunal response becomes an enemy.

Pretty crazy stuff. I would have never read about all this if I wouldn't have been paying attention to experts outside the government filtered responses we get. I'm looking for the link to that information as I can't say that's 100% accurate, but, I think it's pretty close. Can't find the link right now because I've read so much. 

Anyway, makes me wonder if having a little fewer antibodies present may not be a good thing. I'm sure that's wrong minded, but, idk. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm not a scientist or a doctor, but, I've been reading and studying on this virus. The virus wreaks some level of havoc, but, your own body's immune response is a big part of what is killing people. 

The virus attaches itself to a couple types of cells in your lungs and starts replicating itself. It causes your lungs epithilial cells to overproduce mucus and then causes the cilia that normally move the mucus up and out of your lungs to be expelled to die and sluff off falling to the bottom joining all the buildup of mucus which contains bacteria on top of the virus. 

Your body sends antibodies in to fight these bacteria in huge amounts for some people, which is when they start running a fever and the other symptoms we're being told about. (See how late those fever symptoms show up in the game for a lot of people?)

Well these antibodies attack your own lungs which are already distressed and losing capacity due to the mucus filling them. This causes inflammation and restrictions of the airways and even can form holes in your lungs. This is what eventually is killing some of the patients. The overreaction of your own immunal response becomes an enemy.

Pretty crazy stuff. I would have never read about all this if I wouldn't have been paying attention to experts outside the government filtered responses we get. I'm looking for the link to that information as I can't say that's 100% accurate, but, I think it's pretty close. Can't find the link right now because I've read so much. 

Anyway, makes me wonder if having a little fewer antibodies present may not be a good thing. I'm sure that's wrong minded, but, idk. 

Interestingly, Plaquenil has not only antiviral properties, but is an immunosuppressive agent used for RA and psoriasis.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

people don't "get" that posting here is most times nothing to do with information but rather all about screwing around. 

I have to admit, I'm addicted to this board, well both sides during the football season, but more now because of the crazyness. 

It does have an effect on me overall though in a slow, sneaky way. I woke up last night from a dream where I was trying to work all the madenss out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I have to admit, I'm addicted to this board, well both sides during the football season, but more now because of the crazyness. 

It does have an effect on me overall though in a slow, sneaky way. I woke up last night from a dream where I was trying to work all the madenss out.

same thrill that drew me to TRump... Sadly he crossed to many libnes.

It was just Thursday that I watched his news conference and "rooted" for him. 

He has such potential. He just can't seem to rise above his personal demons and as my president, I am not willing to look the other way as red hats are. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The virus wreaks some level of havoc, but, your own body's immune response is a big part of what is killing people. 

Your body has it's own ability to kill disease (including cancer)and does so every night.....

to say that function is a 'big part' ...

Seems to be an odd way of phrasing things.....

Technically (literally) accurate, but really not 'the' problem...is it?

PS....Since you appreciate actual disease info 👍, Did you know that according to the DOD,  the 'regular flu shot' increases your chances of getting 'corona viruses'...go figure 🙄

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

same thrill that drew me to TRump... Sadly he crossed to many libnes.

It was just Thursday that I watched his news conference and "rooted" for him. 

He has such potential. He just can't seem to rise above his personal demons and as my president, I am not willing to look the other way as red hats are. 

VERY interesting concept 🤣 👍

Did you know that some people are actually 'hardest on their own' ?

Not most...but how would someone know?

Tipoff is usually the types that are hardest on themselves...

🤔

Many people forget this sometimes....

when trying to figure out what other people 'really mean' on message boards...

🤓

just sayin' LOL

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

Your body has it's own ability to kill disease (including cancer)and does so every night.....

to say that function is a 'big part' ...

Seems to be an odd way of phrasing things.....

Technically (literally) accurate, but really not 'the' problem...is it?

PS....Since you appreciate actual disease info 👍, Did you know that according to the DOD,  the 'regular flu shot' increases your chances of getting 'corona viruses'...go figure 🙄

I was speaking to the side effects caused by your own antibodies being what is killing a lot of the people that are dying when I said "big part." 

Of course we know that our antibodies can kill bacteria and do a good job at it generally. The problem here is, in some people the antibodies come in such great numbers that they cause the host more destructive effects than the virus itself. 

That is interesting about the flu vaccine. I'll have to see if I can find anything on that. Could be a similar mess like saying the measles vaccine is causing autism though. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The problem here is, in some people the antibodies come in such great numbers that they cause the host more destructive effects than the virus itself. 

Yes all good and accurate info..

only saying it's an odd way of calling your bodies defense system out as the 'enemy'....

PS. Leads to many man made drugs designed to 'knock out your immune system' tho...

BTW: Do you think those would be the first type of designer drugs, that you would want to take, or even the best approach by medicine, for when YOU get sick ??

If a doctor told you that the BEST course of action for your disease was to 'knock out your immune system'...how much faith does that put in your doctor....or his medicine? 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Troll said:

Yes all good and accurate info..

only saying it's an odd way of calling your bodies defense system out as the 'enemy'....

PS. Leads to many man made drugs designed to 'knock out your immune system' tho...

BTW: Do you think those would be the first type of designer drugs, that you would want to take, or even the best approach by medicine, for when YOU get sick ??

If a doctor told you that the BEST course of action for your disease was to 'knock out your immune system'...how much faith does that put in your doctor....or his medicine? 🤔

Depends on how well he explained I suppose. It sounds pretty silly on it's face, but, as Bormio pointed out, they already do that in some situations, as with some types of arthritis.

I did read a study going on in Australia where they are using a malaria drug and a HIV drug alone and in different combinations where there has been some promising results in the treatment of covid19. I think these drugs are probably very expensive though and not sure if they're funtioning in the same way against our own immune response. I think one is an antiviral and the other intended to knock down antibody production. 

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That is interesting about the flu vaccine. I'll have to see if I can find anything on that. Could be a similar mess like saying the measles vaccine is causing autism though. 

Man I sure hope the public doesn't find out....

Anybody that dies from Corona now that got a flu shot will want to sue..

2034910922_IMG_02011.thumb.JPG.37478dbd097bb9220c2c900ad1d6008c.JPG

Can't say they didn't know right? 🙄