3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

13 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

She's a legitimate grifter.

You are out of your league again Mr. why can't people understand english ...🤣

Grifter is reserved for small scale or petty theft...

A million a month for starters, and 50 million def suits are not exactly petty.

Hope this helps 👍

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The flu season just started.

😄

You’d think a Dr. would be able to figure this out on his own.

Flu seasons are based on what happens in the s. hemisphere. A bad season down there indicates one here later in the year. This year, they had strict lockdowns in countries like Australia, so way less people got the flu. So the numbers for flu this year likely will stay much lower than usual.

I’m sure he knows that but decided to be the typical Twitter dick because getting attention is cooler than properly informing people...or something like that.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 1:57 PM, DownSouth said:

You’d think a Dr. would be able to figure this out on his own.

Flu seasons are based on what happens in the s. hemisphere. A bad season down there indicates...

properly informing people...or something like that.

you quack better than a doctor ....quack quack 🤣

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

maybe Greg should see the numbers in BERGEN county N.J.??.....then he'll know what a "scam" it is....🙄

So what do you 🤡 think about that quickly censored John's Hopkins statistical analysis of all the data from covid deaths ???

How do you think THAT could have happend....(multiple choice😝)

A) Fake news

B) That's not what they meant

C) Gotta be just some disgruntled employee or something (attack the author)

D) It's right, they just prematurely ejaculated it, but it's all good, because it still happened under the Prez Elect's watch

E) Censorship is good and I've got nothing more to add or say

F) None of the above, and have no answer, so here is some bullshit instead.

PS: do you need a link ? 🤣

or is it still censored for you .....

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

you quack better than a doctor ....quack quack 🤣

So what do you 🤡 think about that quickly censored John's Hopkins statistical analysis of all the data from covid deaths ???

How do you think THAT could have happend....(multiple choice😝)

A) Fake news

B) That's not what they meant

C) Gotta be just some disgruntled employee or something (attack the author)

D) It's right, they just prematurely ejaculated it, but it's all good, because it still happened under the Prez Elect's watch

E) Censorship is good and I've got nothing more to add or say

F) None of the above, no answer comes to mind, so here is some bullshit instead.

PS: do you need a link ? 🤣

or is it still censored for you .....

🤡

sounds like you got a new "conspiracy of the day" going on...good luck!!..Troll/Newbie..🤡...🤡

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sounds like you got a new "conspiracy of the day" going on...good luck!!..Troll/Newbie..🤡...🤡

eh... it was yesterdays news...

but today John's Hopkins statistical research on Covid is supposedly being actively censored from Youtube/Facebook 👍

You sure you don't want to  replace your 🤡 answer from an "F" (how did we all know your answer 😉) with 🤡 opton A at least?

Settling on the "F"....ailure of having  no answer and spewing 💩, has become all too monotonous for you....

PS: maybe you should try another letter...

🤡

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

eh... it was yesterdays news...

but today John's Hopkins statistical research on Covid is supposedly being actively censored from Youtube/Facebook 👍

You sure you don't want to  replace your 🤡 answer from an "F" (how did we all know your answer 😉) with 🤡 opton A at least?

Settling on the "F"....ailure of having  no answer and spewing 💩, has become all to monotonous for you....

PS: maybe you should try another letter...

🤡

so good luck with today's new conspiracy!!..I don't know how you keep up with all the BULLSHIT...🙄...🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

so good luck with today's new conspiracy!!..I don't know how you keep up with all the BULLSHIT...🙄...🤡

I don't know how you keep up consistently "opting for F"....😉

but My secret is that I can keep up with all "YOUR BULLSHIT" 🤡,

because it is all actually more like winey 🤡 diarrhea.

That shit don't have too much substance to it 🤷‍♂️

💩 

PS: it really could be 'fake news' for all I know, so you are not even bright enough to opt for the non-failing option.

Smart clown

🤡

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

I don't know how you keep up consistently "opting for F"....😉

but My secret is that I can keep up with all "YOUR BULLSHIT" 🤡,

because it is all actually more like winey 🤡 diarrhea.

That shit don't have too much substance to it 🤷‍♂️

💩

PS: it really could be 'fake news' for all I know, so you are not even bright enough to opt for the non-failing option.

Smart clown

🤡

I'm going with option A (the correct answer)...and not going down the rabbit hole with you today Troll/Newbie...enjoy you're conspiracy and quest for the "truth"!!...LOL...silly clown..🤡..I'm SURE Newbie would be interested in your conspiracy!...😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I'm going with option A (the correct answer)...and not going down the rabbit hole with you today Troll/Newbie...enjoy you're conspiracy and quest for the "truth"!!...LOL...silly clown..🤡..I'm SURE Newbie would be interested in your conspiracy!...😉

to late to change your answer now 🤣

you had yer chance 😜

PS: but I might have gone with a disgruntled employee LOLOL....

you might be right later when people get fired 🤓 

The problem is we will never know how deadly the virus really is because hospitals were caught cooking the books and lying about the numbers.  

Anyone that had it in their system at the time of their death was being labeled a Covid death regardless of how they died. 

There were political ramifications of exploiting this virus. Globalists are using it to push a radical new way to control peoples lives. 

And with CNN round the clock hysterical about it that raises red flags about the validity as well. 

You left wingers live in fear because the media tells you to be fearful.  Tuberculosis killed 10 times more people last year but the media didn’t tell you to be afraid of it. 

• Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The problem is we will never know how deadly the virus really is because hospitals were caught cooking the books and lying about the numbers.  

Anyone that had it in their system at the time of their death was being labeled a Covid death regardless of how they died. 

There were political ramifications of exploiting this virus. Globalists are using it to push a radical new way to control peoples lives. 

And with CNN round the clock hysterical about it that raises red flags about the validity as well. 

You left wingers live in fear because the media tells you to be fearful.  Tuberculosis killed 10 times more people last year but the media didn’t tell you to be afraid of it. 

this is the definition of insanity 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Show me the data that backs up this stupid ass USAT article. You stupid fuck liberal puke sheep need to realize that you’ve been played. It’s not your fault, you don’t know any better. But there is still time for your to be free.
#matrix

050FBC18-FCDB-46AA-9007-5F583FD04FF2.jpeg

why do you want to believe the repeatable media are liars and the "alternate facts" media is real? 

One might say, "that you’ve been played. It’s not your fault, you don’t know any better. But there is still time for your to be free."

Peace

• Thanks 1