3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

On 12/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, Bodysurf said:

You have probably all seen this photo before but to me it best represents on many levels what we have sadly become. It’s all about the pussification of society, the ‘look how woke I am’ culture, and the ‘I will rely on others to help me’ mentality. 

35BA816D-30A1-43C6-AE2A-5D3CEFF91086.jpeg

What an incredibly stupid post to introduce yourself to the OT board.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 10:07 PM, Bormio said:

The vaccine will not be rolled out to much of the population before spring. The CDC believes 130 million Americans have had this.  At 200,000 confirmed cases a day or 1.6 million actual cases a day (according to the CDC) that is 48 million cases a month now.  A total of 230 million cases 2 months from now.  At some point there is herd immunity.  It is important to know where.  Iowa’s falling cases suggest 60% may be enough.

60 % per Fauxi and the rest all along too ...

but wait !!!!

(don't mind those goalposts 🙄)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JGSxCP2eEAqb/

🤣

Told you that admitting that you lie to people's faces (for their own good of course) is kind of admitting you are not qualified for the job no?

🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

60 % per Fauxi and the rest all along too ...

but wait !!!!

(don't mind those goalposts 🙄)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JGSxCP2eEAqb/

🤣

Told you that admitting that you lie to people's faces (for their own good of course) is kind of admitting you are not qualified for the job no?

🤔

Appalling.  The man has zero credibility, but people hang on his every pronouncement.  The damage being done to science by scientists in this whole event is incalculable.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

Appalling.  The man has zero credibility, but people hang on his every pronouncement.  The damage being done to science by scientists in this whole event is incalculable.

LOL...scientist are to blame??.....and not the guy who thought it would be a good idea to "downplay" the virus back in the spring??..he did the right thing??..pushing a drug to use the Dr.s said wasn't effective...hiring a Radiologist to run his pandemic team who didn't know shit?...he NEVER developing a national plan??....letting the states fight each other for PPE equipment??..the scientist just developed a virus in record time...thank God for the scientist!

On 12/27/2020 at 8:15 AM, Bormio said:

When the lead government scientist REPEATEDLY admits that he has been lying to us, but only now is going to tells us the truth - it brings into question everything being told to us.

Credibility is such a lost concept for many people who like to talk about following the scientist 👨‍🔬 because we all know that science is guesswork and theory. 🤓 

🍿

ps. Yes  and I prefer to discount scientists 🥼 those who admittedly and repeatedly  lie about the science to your face mask 😷 

• Thanks 1