3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 10:15 PM, BigDrop said:

100 day anniversary of when I started this thread.  I have updated the number of infections and deaths above.

In the last 50 days there are literally another 1.2 million infected (total now of 2.4 million with a 24,000 per day average for the U. S. Since May 6th.  Literally 50,000 deaths in the last 50 days-an average of 1,000 deaths per day since 5/6.

We have 4% of the world’s population and 26% of all the virus.  Same with death.

And it is incredibly getting worse:  Houston, South Florida, Phoenix, Southern Ca, Myrtle Beach (huge negative publicity coming-their hospitals are full).

My wife and I in the DC area except for a grocery store haven’t been out in four months.  Much is still shut down in our area with 65,000+ cases in the Washington, D. C. Metro area alone.

Trump wants to minimize this:  every single White House advance person and the secret service either have tested positive who went to Tulsa (total of ten) and the rest are all on two week lockdown.  His Arizona and Wisconsin trips haven’t been reported yet.  Not known yet how many infected in the 6,200 maskless Tulsa super spreader event he is responsible for.

It was time to update this thread.

Wear a mask!!!

I started this thread more than 10 months ago.  Tonight more than 25 million are infected and 419,000 are dead.

We still don’t go out and now haven’t seen our adult children in 10 months.  We are both registered for the vaccine but that may be months away.  With heart disease the virus is a life threatening danger to us.

Thank God Trump is out of officez

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

I started this thread more than 10 months ago.  Tonight more than 25 million are infected and 419,000 are dead.

We still don’t go out and now haven’t seen our adult children in 10 months.  We are both registered for the vaccine but that may be months away.  With heart disease the virus is a life threatening danger to us.

Yes, because now competent Biden is in office.

Joey has been handed vaccines developed in record time under the Trump administration and even with that he is now admitting that there is nothing he can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic for months.

CheerfulWarmheartedCicada-size_restricte

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2020 at 7:46 PM, Atticus Finch said:

If someone shows a video of nurses dancing then it must be a clown show.

Brilliant, Dr. Quack!

The idea that you have the audacity to say that anything is a fucking clown show after your performance on this board is quite astounding.

his performance is medically and scientifically correct....

You performance of singing "lies lies lies" needs some work...

And I happen to have the exact same medical degree as bill gates, the virus and vaccine expert. 😁

so we are good 👍

10 hours ago, concha said:

Yes, because now competent Biden is in office.

Joey has been handed vaccines developed in record time under the Trump administration and even with that he is now admitting that there is nothing he can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic for months.

This is the guy who mocked @BigDropearly last year for taking the pandemic seriously.

Somehow this genius knows about Biden's competence after 4 full days.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Hope you’re doing well, Drop. 

Stay safe and healthy. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is the guy who mocked @BigDropearly last year for taking the pandemic seriously.

Somehow this genius knows about Biden's competence after 4 full days.

As I recall I pointed out how he obsessively went after Trump as if the man invented Covid in a secret WH lab and personally unleashed it on the world, while holding no one else to account at all.

But I know I can count on you to diligently review every post made back then if I am mistaken.

👍

44 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

At 74 and with heart disease I may die if I get the virus.  I would be a fool to take that risk.  I also know/knew three people who died from this.

They all died alone.

My dads like 70 , 2020 was not his year, diabetes, heart attack and then to add everything off got pancreatic cancer, just got Covid yesterday, so we’ll see

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

At 74 and with heart disease I may die if I get the virus.  I would be a fool to take that risk.  I also know/knew three people who died from this.

They all died alone.

hang in there...

now that your guy is in office saying there is nothing they can do ....

and all the lockdown stuff is easing,

Merk just admitted that you are better off just getting the virus than the vaccine,

and Europe is advising elderly of higher vaccine risk

and ignore what happened in Gibralter.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

hang in there...

now that your guy is in office saying there is nothing they can do ....

and all the lockdown stuff is easing,

Merk just admitted that you are better off just getting the virus than the vaccine,

and Europe is advising elderly of higher vaccine risk

and ignore what happened in Gibralter.

I know a lot about Germany and the reaction to the virus.  Virtually everything is shut down in the entire country.  But it is not just the elderly.  They are having similar issues with the vaccine as here.  But-you MUST wear a mask everywhere you go.  You must!

They have a consistent, national approach that has held the death rate there to about a quarter of the U. S.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I know a lot about Germany and the reaction to the virus.  Virtually everything is shut down in the entire country.  But it is not just the elderly.  They are having similar issues with the vaccine as here.  But-you MUST wear a mask everywhere you go.  You must!

They have a consistent, national approach that has held the death rate there to about a quarter of the U. S.

Germany's deaths per million in total is about half that of the US. The current death rate there is a little lower at 50 per million over the last 7 days versus 59 here. Source: Statista

31 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Addendum to all my posts:  my wife and I now double mask.  KN95 for the mask next to our face and Honeywell two layer mask outside.

We are comfortable and feel protected.

Just a side note but most cars 🚗 have hepa filtration for the cabin... 

...and when is the last time you changed your cabin filters in your car???🤓

probably worth the $10 new filter at this stage 👍

🍿

ps no this is not some blinker fluid joke 🤣.  Check your owners manual many you just pop in place in the dashboard or firewall. 

• Haha 1