3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

1 hour ago, concha said:

Germany's deaths per million in total is about half that of the US. The current death rate there is a little lower at 50 per million over the last 7 days versus 59 here. Source: Statista

See my post with screen shots below.

Regardless, I represented a Freiburg company for over 30 years and have many friends who I still talk to every week.  And 100+ trips there.

More than two hundred thousand Americans have needlessly died ibecause of Trump.  The screen shots below speak for themselves.

Meanwhile, we sit home and have no idea when we might get the vaccine and I hear of young city employees who are vaccinated.  Again, I am 74 with heart disease and no idea when I might have a chance at the vaccine.

This is my life’s nightmare.

37 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Just a side note but most cars 🚗 have hepa filtration for the cabin... 

...and when is the last time you changed your cabin filters in your car???🤓

probably worth the $10 new filter at this stage 👍

🍿

ps no this is not some blinker fluid joke 🤣.  Check your owners manual many you just pop in place in the dashboard or firewall. 

Don’t fuck with me.  I’ve talked to two people on the phone who were dying and couldn’t have visitors.  Couldn’t see their wives or kids.

Trump is a piece of shit who is responsible for people needlessly dying.  Hundreds of thousands of people without masks.

Doctors and nurses are working their hearts out, risking their lives to protect, to save patients.  Trump stands on stage and says they are doing it for money.  “The hospital gets more money if Covid is on the death certificate.” Trump.

In my lifetime that is as evil of a comment as I could hear.

Trump.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

image.thumb.jpeg.90165d49e60298623347bb25946ad61b.jpeg

Here comes the judge 😁

ps. That’s not going to have a newer style hepa filter in it, but top of the firewall underneath those intake grates you will probably find a foam layer filtration that could be upgraded (if it hasn’t already crumbled away)

2 hours ago, concha said:

Germany's deaths per million in total is about half that of the US. The current death rate there is a little lower at 50 per million over the last 7 days versus 59 here. Source: Statista

You are actually right.  Germany, with about 85 million residents, has 53,000 deaths.  The U. S. With four times as many has 425,000.  That’s more than two hundred thousand people who have needlessly died while Trump was President.

The ratio of those contracting the virus is three times as great in the U. S. under Trump.

4BCE0C40-14A4-4C2A-B452-7421AC732355.png

347C7A32-CC44-431A-8DB3-17CF78C51EE2.png

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You are actually right.  Germany, with about 85 million residents, has 53,000 deaths.  The U. S. With four times as many has 425,000.  That’s more than two hundred thousand people who have needlessly died while Trump was President.

4BCE0C40-14A4-4C2A-B452-7421AC732355.png

347C7A32-CC44-431A-8DB3-17CF78C51EE2.png

Yes but did you notice that now that your guy is in office they are changing the way those statistics will be tallied again?👀

dont want any needless 🚗 crash victims screwing up the new guy’s batting average now do we 🤓

🍿

54 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You are wrong.  # of deaths per hundred thousand since day 1.

Regardless, I represented a Freiburg company for over 30 years and have many friends who I still talk to every week.  And 100+ trips there.

Tens of thousands of Americans have needlessly died in America because of Trump.

Meanwhile, we sit home and have no idea when we might get the vaccine and I hear of young city employees who are vaccinated.  Again, I am 74 with heart disease and no idea when I might have a chance at the vaccine.

This is my life’s nightmare.

Trump put travel restrictions in place and Dems attacked him.

While he was doing so, Dems were encouraging people to crowd into Chinese New Year festivals and sending sick people into old folks homes. Thousands died.

Vaccines were developed in record time under Trump.  These are the same vaccines you will no doubt praise Biden for, though he had NOTHING to do with them.

There was never a respirator shortage. Why? Trump made sure of it.

Masks?  The national stockpile was used up under Obama. If you are going to blame Trump, are you intellectually honest enough to see fault under his predecessors?

Your blind hatred and partisanship are truly something behold.

Have you ever pointed the finger at a Democrat regarding Covid? Even once? Or, hell, even at the Communist Chinese?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Yes but did you notice that now that your guy is in office they are changing the way those statistics will be tallied again?👀

dont want any needless 🚗 crash victims screwing up the new guy’s batting average now do we 🤓

🍿

I’m not a Democrat.image.thumb.jpeg.7bfdedc98a8fcb97c6089d7721a96b8d.jpeg I’m a Republican who hates Trump.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump put travel restrictions in place and Dems attacked him.

While he was doing so, Dems were encouraging people to crowd into Chinese New Year festivals and sending sick people into old folks homes. Thousands died.

Vaccines were developed in record time under Trump.  These are the same vaccines you will no doubt praise Biden for, though he had NOTHING to do with them.

There was never a respirator shortage. Why? Trump made sure of it.

Masks?  The national stockpile was used up under Obama. If you are going to blame Trump, are you intellectually honest enough to see fault under his predecessors?

Your blind hatred and partisanship are truly something behold.

Have you ever pointed the finger at a Democrat regarding Covid? Even once? Or, hell, even at the Communist Chinese?

Two hundred thousand Americans needlessly died under Trump.  

He also tried to end our democracy.

Just now, BigDrop said:

I’m a Republican who hates Trump.

Nothing wrong with that 

not a big fan of trumps style either 

but I generally vote platform/policy over person.....and you?

Do you sacrifice your direction or jump ship if you don’t like who gets to play captain ? 👨‍✈️....that would seem a little bit counterproductive wouldn’t you say...

13 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

1) I'd love to hear how you know that 200,000 people would be alive today had someone else been president.

2) No, jackass, he didn't. And it's a republic.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Oh, and so given the above BS, I take it your answer is "no".

Despite known Democrat fuck-ups costing thousands of lives and the fact that under our system, the state governors and legislatures are the first line of defense, you can only blame Trump.

I hope you are honest with your doctor and include Stage 4 TDS as a pre-existing condition.

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Oh, and so given the above BS, I take it your answer is "no".

Despite known Democrat fuck-ups costing thousands of lives and the fact that under our system, the state governors and legislatures are the first line of defense, you can only blame Trump.

I hope you are honest with your doctor and include Stage 4 TDS as a pre-existing condition.

Wear a mask.  Next to an N95 this is the best:

https://www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/honeywell-dual-layer-face-cover-dark-gray-rws-50111.htm

• Thanks 1

Just now, BigDrop said:

Your dishonesty, ducking, dodging, bobbing and weaving are noted.

I have had Covid recently, fyi.

I can name at least five Democrat governors who sent Covid-sick people into homes for the aged and thus killed thousands. Cuomo is just one.