3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I have no connection to Honeywell but trust specific masks:  N 95, KN 95 and this which is a two layer mask.  It is expensive but it is 98% effective against most aerosols (similar to a Kn 95).  I actually now wear both in public and feel protected.   There are also several adjustments on the Honeywell (ears, nose) that will give you a comfortable and secure fit.  There is surgical like insert that has to be replaced daily/weekly depending on how often you wear it.  The cloth portion is washable.

As masks go this is a good looking one, too. Again, in combination with a KN 95 on the inside layer and this over top you will feel secure in most situations.

7B7D2226-DB24-4332-8FD3-AB60ADBC6020.png

6 hours ago, concha said:

Trump put travel restrictions in place and Dems attacked him.

While he was doing so, Dems were encouraging people to crowd into Chinese New Year festivals and sending sick people into old folks homes. Thousands died.

Vaccines were developed in record time under Trump.  These are the same vaccines you will no doubt praise Biden for, though he had NOTHING to do with them.

There was never a respirator shortage. Why? Trump made sure of it.

Masks?  The national stockpile was used up under Obama. If you are going to blame Trump, are you intellectually honest enough to see fault under his predecessors?

Your blind hatred and partisanship are truly something behold.

Have you ever pointed the finger at a Democrat regarding Covid? Even once? Or, hell, even at the Communist Chinese?

You are truly an partisan hack. 

bgw

6 hours ago, concha said:

Oh, and so given the above BS, I take it your answer is "no".

Despite known Democrat fuck-ups costing thousands of lives and the fact that under our system, the state governors and legislatures are the first line of defense, you can only blame Trump.

I hope you are honest with your doctor and include Stage 4 TDS as a pre-existing condition.

Asshole alert!

bgw

9 hours ago, concha said:

Oh, and so given the above BS, I take it your answer is "no".

Despite known Democrat fuck-ups costing thousands of lives and the fact that under our system, the state governors and legislatures are the first line of defense, you can only blame Trump.

I hope you are honest with your doctor and include Stage 4 TDS as a pre-existing condition.

wrong again....our first line of defense is our Federal Gov't....they have much more knowledge and resources to deal with pandemics...we also had a Pandemic team to deal with this!...until Trump disbanded the team?!...🤡

We all saw what Trump did...he let all 50 states bid against each other and the fed. Gov't for PPE equipment...BRILLIANT! He took no ownership and played pass the buck to the states...a failed "leader"....🤡

48 minutes ago, concha said:

We can't all be totally even-handed, open-minded straight shooters like you, jackass.  🤡

That's Mr. Jackass to you, you blithering morally bankrupt idiot.

You did well in your reply , just missed the prefix.

I reckon the ex-mail order bride made out well in the end... how does that make you feel?

We all know you have "feelings".

giphy.gif

bgw

On 1/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, Troll said:

Merk just admitted that you are better off just getting the virus than the vaccine,

Where did you read that?

Merck did scrap their attempt at a vaccine because they were getting poor results, but nowhere have I seen them sending a press release or statement telling people getting the virus is a better course of action that an actual vaccine.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Where did you read that?

Merck did scrap their attempt at a vaccine because they were getting poor results, but nowhere have I seen them sending a press release or statement telling people getting the virus is a better course of action that an actual vaccine.

QAnon is that cat’s go to.... and Troll is an anti-vaxxer.

bgw

3 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Where did you read that?

Hearing some health professionals are not taking it. Some. Hearsay. 
I’m taking it when I &am up for it. 

bgw

Remember the leftist jihad against HCQ?

ne wonders how many people died just because Trump praised it and TDS ruled the day...

https://c19study.com/

hsummary.png

Per The American Journal of Medicine (1/21 issue)

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

...when started earlier in the hospital course, for progressively longer durations and in outpatients, antimalarials [meaning HCQ]may reduce the progression of disease, prevent hospitalization, and are associated with reduced mortality.

...HCQ was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 1955, has been used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide since then, is sold over the counter in many countries, and has a well-characterized safety profile that should not raise undue alarm.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/New-York-underreported-COVID-19-nursing-home-15904836.php

New York underreported COVID-19 nursing home deaths by as much as 50%, AG report says

Amanda FriesChris Bragg

Jan. 28, 2021Updated: Jan. 28, 2021 12:12 p.m.

It's good to see a competent AG conduct a thorough investigation.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Remember the leftist jihad against HCQ?

ne wonders how many people died just because Trump praised it and TDS ruled the day...

https://c19study.com/

hsummary.png

Per The American Journal of Medicine (1/21 issue)

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(20)30673-2/fulltext

The anti-malarial drug was approved for use to combat....malaria.

Any statements made were about it not being approved for COVID-19 treatment.

TDS is something you suffer from.

You're just a raving lunatic who blasts nonsense like water from an out-of-control firehose. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Well, her competency is probably above the that of the governor, but that's not saying much at all.

An AG whom Cuomo supported was able to put out a report that looks bad for one his state agencies.

That's how it's supposed to work.

But you're a clown who only wants to dunk on people that you don't like.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

The anti-malarial drug was approved for use to combat....malaria.

Any statements made were about it not being approved for COVID-19 treatment.

TDS is something you suffer from.

You're just a raving lunatic who blasts nonsense like water from an out-of-control firehose. 

Andy, I know you can't help being a leftist bootlicking asshole, but be real.

The jihad was clearly driven by anti-Trump hysteria.  HCQ had shown promise in some early studies/reports and is and was known to be safe:

"...approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 1955, has been used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide since then, is sold over the counter in many countries, and has a well-characterized safety profile that should not raise undue alarm."

I'm sure you'll accuse me of of some bullshit you'll cook up up in that tiny melon of yours, but that is the truth. Whether it fits your dumbass narrative or not.

🤡 

13 hours ago, DownSouth said:

telling people getting the virus is a better course of action that an actual vaccine.

Their drug was found to be “less effective” in reducing the chances of contracting the virus 🦠 or developing herd 🐑 immunity than previous exposure.... that was in the official excuse as to why they discontinued it....say it however you like tho, do you think you did a better job of phrasing   the excuse? 🤓

🍿