3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm outside plenty. Going on walks, projects in the yard...feels good. I don't go to movies much, but have watched about the same number at home now as normal. Had take-out for dinner last night to su

Damn it, BDrop! How am I supposed to give you shit now that I know that you're not some awful hideous monster with a wart on his nose on the other side of that keyboard 🤣 ...thanks for sharing😎

I was on a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store that opened at 8 for seniors only. A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat h

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hidden immune weakness found in 14% of gravely ill COVID-19 patients

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09/hidden-immune-weakness-found-14-gravely-ill-covid-19-patients

I will say one thing that bothers me about this whole situation - it seems that American medical science has been strangely impotent in this pandemic.  It seems a lot of the information learned about this disease has come from outside this country.  We seem to have fallen back in the area of basic research and are way too drug focused in how we spend research dollars.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I will say one thing that bothers me about this whole situation - it seems that American medical science has been strangely impotent in this pandemic.  It seems a lot of the information learned about this disease has come from outside this country.  We seem to have fallen back in the area of basic research and are way too drug focused in how we spend research dollars.

I agree. 

We seemed to have let the world take the lead 

The money is in the drugs tho

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

it's not the ability to do the job...

it's the ability to accurately report any findings

in a political climate.

🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL..^^ what a true dedicated Trumper!!....masks??...who needs them??...they're "fake news" and don't work...you're a genius Damani and I'm glad you got GSB/Trixter not wearing his mask either!...he's too smart to fall for that!!...🤡

NYC cases are rising rapidly with test positivity rates at 18% in some zip codes.  The lull is over.  New York has a major choice now to make.  Reinsitute the lockdowns heading into the holiday season or muddle through.  It is not a good choice, but it is reality.