3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

1 hour ago, Troll said:

No silly boy,  your math was WRONG....

As evidenced by your not reading the word problem correctly, and using the wrong numbers plucked from some "guy you know on the internet that posted them" as proof...when you could have gotten the actual current numbers with one click....

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-23-20-intl-hnk/index.html

Pence: More than 41,000 coronavirus tests in the US have come back positive

🤡

• Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-03-23-20-intl-hnk/index.html

Pence: More than 41,000 coronavirus tests in the US have come back positive

🤡

Yet ANOTHER backpeddle attempt?!? 🤣

giphy.gif

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BOY BIGDROP ?!?

and why you throwing him under the bus like that?

giphy.gif

🤡

Soooooo now you want everyone to take some numbers from a politician about this virus, in time of crisis, over the CDC ?

So which is worse a politician... or a newspaper...or some guy who posted something on the internet...🤣

giphy.gif

Lookie everyone...it's a clown GURU 🤡

🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Troll said:

Yet ANOTHER backpeddle attempt?!? 🤣

👇

15 hours ago, The Guru said:

Since the figure is actually a bit over 40,000 now the percentage is closer to 2,600 than 2,500.

You should really talk to somebody who actually knows how to troll.

You're weak even by dumbass standards.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

We are about to hit 50,000 in the U. S. with over 600 dead.  3/24/2020.

Let's look at this a little deeper. As of "3/24/2020".  50k people in the US have this virus so far. That is .00015% of the population. 600 have died out of the 50k. That's 1.1% of cases. Do the math, Mr. BD, .00000165% of Americans have contracted and actually died from this virus as of today, "3/24/2020".  Not catching it at all is most likely, followed by contracting it and not having any symptoms, followed by recovery if contracted and then death...….way down at the bottom.  Of course there are other variables, but you get my point. It's unfortunate that you're okay with our historic economy and literally MILLIONS of lives being ruined over 600 (and rising slowly) deaths. 23k flu deaths in the US so far. Corona will not come remotely close to that.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

It's unfortunate that you're okay with our historic economy and literally MILLIONS of lives being ruined over 600 (and rising slowly) deaths. 23k flu deaths in the US so far. Corona will not come remotely close to that.

Two weeks ago it was 70.

Now it's over 600.

Please tell me you're not dumb enough to keep up this ridiculous charade where you or the other idiot keep lamenting a quickly rising death toll?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Yesterday morning the report was 62 confirmed cases in Albany. At lunch it was 64. Today at noon 90. 

The hospital there has just under 700 beds, but, they don't need them all used by covid19 patients. They have 125 covid patients in beds there now. 

FEMA and GEMA have started work on reopening the old Palmyra hospital/Phoebe North to use as a quarantine with life support site. There is room for 125 beds there. They have also identified another location that can support around the same number if necessary. 

My question is... If these numbers aren't gonna spike, and this is all bullshit, why are they seeking out locations to open like that? These are the emergency management corps for the USA and the state. 

I just don't get all this hand wringing about early numbers from a couple of people who would.gladly load most of our asses in a gas chamber and say "fuck you" as long as their 401k looked better tomorrow. Seems pretty fucking silly to me.

I'm guessing that neither of the "media is blowing this up" Bobbsey Twins we have on here have any hot spots nearby to them... yet. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yesterday morning the report was 62 confirmed cases in Albany. At lunch it was 64. Today at noon 90. 

The hospital there has just under 700 beds, but, they don't need them all used by covid19 patients. They have 125 covid patients in beds there now. 

FEMA and GEMA have started work on reopening the old Palmyra hospital/Phoebe North to use as a quarantine with life support site. There is room for 125 beds there. They have also identified another location that can support around the same number if necessary. 

My question is... If these numbers aren't gonna spike, and this is all bullshit, why are they seeking out locations to open like that? These are the emergency management corps for the USA and the state. 

I just don't get all this hand wringing about early numbers from a couple of people who would.gladly load most of our asses in a gas chamber and say "fuck you" as long as their 401k looked better tomorrow. Seems pretty fucking silly to me.

I'm guessing that neither of the "media is blowing this up" Bobbsey Twins we have on here have any hot spots nearby to them... yet. 

What the fuck do people in Albany do?

Run around tossing each other's salad all day?

Those are ridiculous numbers for a place that size.

• Haha 2

There are now 51,900 with 668 dead.  The first under 18 year old victim has died in L. A. county.

America is now forecast to be the epicenter for this with the peak still two to four weeks away.  Louisiana is also a critical area along with New York-among others.

Trump wants everyone to go back to work on Easter Sunday which would be the peak.

White House briefing starts between 5:30 and 6:00 EST.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What the fuck do people in Albany do?

Run around tossing each other's salad all day?

Those are ridiculous numbers for a place that size.

There is a lot of people there that have to use public transportation for one thing. Idk completely why the number is popping there so high, but, the original source was thought to be a preacher of two funerals. Both fairly large funerals with around 100 guests per. 

You can imagine how that transmission started. The guy shook hands and hugged numerous people, who then unknowingly carried it home and wherever else they went until they felt ill also. Then people go to Albany to shop and etc from all over the area, and it's also a head for fuel trucks that fill up there and go all over the area. Any of those could have carried it away from Albany and that is why it's in all the surrounding counties. 

Also, Lee County which is directly adjacent to Dougherty County has 20 confirmed. Worth also directly adjacent has 4. Not sure if those folks all attended the funerals or picked it up from another source. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

There is a lot of people there that have to use public transportation for one thing. Idk completely why the number is popping there so high, but, the original source was thought to be a preacher of two funerals. Both fairly large funerals with around 100 guests per. 

You can imagine how that transmission started. The guy shook hands and hugged numerous people, who then unknowingly carried it home and wherever else they went until they felt ill also. Then people go to Albany to shop and etc from all over the area, and it's also a head for fuel trucks that fill up there and go all over the area. Any of those could have carried it away from Albany and that is why it's in all the surrounding counties. 

Also, Lee County which is directly adjacent to Dougherty County has 20 confirmed. Worth also directly adjacent has 4. Not sure if those folks all attended the funerals or picked it up from another source. 

Sounds plausible. 

Infected preacher and lots of salad tossing would do it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Thank you for self-distancing, it will do wonders in minimizing the effects of the virus. 

Here's an in-home idea for you and thc during these trying times:

Camp indoors. Push back the furniture and pile up the blankets and pillows. Don’t forget the popcorn and maybe some scary movies.

I just read somewhere that over 1000 people will die every year from auto-erotica asphyxiation. Hmmm...Who'da thunk? Talk to me when 'da vyruss passes that for 5,456th place on the annual cause of death list.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

5FA5C052-26C5-4BC0-BBED-638C50885B8B.jpeg

Well everything....if you're unethical, immoral, shitbag house dem that is enslaved to catering to commie businesses that were promised billions of dollars in revenue from all that green shit....oh wait....Hillary got her teeth kicked it. Oh dayam🤣

Even looking at the averages for the entire state of Geoegia, the death rate is pretty high. 

1026 confirmed cases and 32 deaths. According to the DPH site that is 3.12%

I can see than number changing, but, it looks at least on par with the worldwide average to date as best as I could tell. Albany is having a struggle with a much higher death rate for some reason. They actually account for 1/3 of the deaths in the entire state. I think the youngest death was a 42 year old woman.