3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

Just now, World Citizen said:

Lol @ the obvious retorts and lol @ the whataboutism (Clue. It doesn't make what Trump did any better).  I'm sure the retorts would have been just great.  As for Obama, it doesn't matter who did it, Trump and Obama shouldn't have done it and it is wrong to separate families and put kids in cages.  It's so simple and easy even a person as blinded by partisanship as you should be able to do it.  But you can't.   Strange how such a simple and universally accepted idea a few years ago that separating families and putting kids in cages is wrong but now it can and is accepted depending on who does it.  Not only accepted but cheered on as the righteous and just way to treat people seeking asylum.  

It is better you take the easy way and ignore everything because you can't rationalize the shit Trump has done and you obviously do not have the emotional maturity to face the fact that Trump is not innocent.  Trump will probably never have to pay for any shit he does and will die rich and comfortable.  But those who get close to him will eventually get attacked by him and so far there has been a lot of people that have gone to jail or will be only because of him.  

And again, your go to move of trying to insult me by just making shit up is a waste of time.  It is just stupid and makes only you look like an idiot.  I'm pulling for you Concha.  One day you may work through your obvious issues and I hope that you do.  

Have a wonderful week.

LOL but it does show what a hypocritical turd you are.

These people should never have been here to begin with. My side respects law and sovereignty and Americans first. As it should be.

And one of the reasons kids are separated from adults is human trafficking.

Can you show me where you were outraged at it when Barry was president? Of course you can't. 💩 You are a laughable jackass.

I will have a great week. Thanks. You also.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn it, BDrop! How am I supposed to give you shit now that I know that you're not some awful hideous monster with a wart on his nose on the other side of that keyboard 🤣 ...thanks for sharing😎

I'm outside plenty. Going on walks, projects in the yard...feels good. I don't go to movies much, but have watched about the same number at home now as normal. Had take-out for dinner last night to su

100 day anniversary of when I started this thread.  I have updated the number of infections and deaths above. In the last 50 days there are literally another 1.2 million infected (total now of 2.

Posted Images

This could have gone in the million trumptard thread too.

‘This is my country.’ Pro-Trump Miami doctor charged with hate crime for attacking Hispanic man

A Mount Sinai Medical Center anesthesiologist has been arrested and charged with a hate crime after police say she attacked a Hispanic man at a Hialeah Publix, vandalizing his car, calling him a racial slur and vowing to “get rid of every single one of you.”

She became enraged, police say, after the man asked her to maintain social distancing while in line at the supermarket.

Dr. Jennifer Susan Wright, 58, a white ardent supporter of former President Donald Trump, has been charged with criminal mischief, tampering with a victim and battery with prejudice, a “hate crime” enhancement that upgraded the charge to a felony.

• Haha 1

The 'National strategy' sent hospital ships etc.  to your state....

So what did your state do with them ?

🤡

Hard t0 Reason with ignorance...

So you think sending a medical ship to a city in need is a "National Strategy"??....not a band-aid response to the pandemic??...what about the 49 other states?....How did you like the "strategy" of having all 50 states and the Fed. Gov't bidding AGAINST each other for crucial PPE equipment??..how did that work out??....ignorance??...you guys live it...🤡

Biden offers a moment of silence for 500,000 Covid-19 deaths. Whoopie!

That's more than 100,000 deaths in the one month and two days since his inauguration. There were less than 44,000 a month under Trump.

Biden is incompetent! He has no plan. He has totally mismanaged the pandemic.

• Haha 1
On 2/15/2021 at 9:18 PM, concha said:

And one of the reasons kids are separated from adults is human trafficking.

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!QQQQQQQQQ

Trust Trump and Q. 

Patriots are in control.

Pedowood and Xiden will be in GITMO REAL SOON!

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Biden offers a moment of silence for 500,000 Covid-19 deaths. Whoopie!

That's more than 100,000 deaths in the one month and two days since his inauguration. There were less than 44,000 a month under Trump.

Biden is incompetent! He has no plan. He has totally mismanaged the pandemic.

You’re a hoot in a tragic way.

BDS is real, huh?

bgw

On 2/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, DBP66 said:

The 'National strategy' sent hospital ships etc.  to your state....

So what did your state do with them ?

🤡

Hard t0 Reason with ignorance...

So you think sending a medical ship to a city in need is a "National Strategy"??....not a band-aid response to the pandemic??...what about the 49 other states?....How did you like the "strategy" of having all 50 states and the Fed. Gov't bidding AGAINST each other for crucial PPE equipment??..how did that work out??....ignorance??...you guys live it...🤡

So you assume you're Ignorant. Nice to know.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:56 AM, DBP66 said:

the state he was talking about was N.Y....where I live....🤡

so how do you feel about your management sending back those ships unused while the rest of the country is "locking down" to prevent overwhelming those hospitals so as to flatten the curve....

BTW: you should know....your state and all.

🤡

• Confused 1
25 minutes ago, Troll said:

so how do you feel about your management sending back those ships unused while the rest of the country is "locking down" to prevent overwhelming those hospitals so as to flatten the curve....

🤡

If Troll/Newbie actually read anything he'd know that those ships were used but they were never intended to treat COVID-19 patients.

The 1,000-Bed Comfort Was Supposed to Aid New York. It Has 20 Patients.

The Comfort was sent to New York to relieve pressure on city hospitals by treating people with ailments other than Covid-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Troll said:

🤡

unused...and that's a problem??.....I guess we should have tried and fill the ship...our bad!....🤡

Anthony Fauci “95% effective, 72% effective - who cares”.  Just take what we give you.  The man treats the public like a bunch of idiots.  Bald-face lies to their faces - over and over.  Just go away, asshole.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Anthony Fauci “95% effective, 72% effective - who cares”.  Just take what we give you.  The man treats the public like a bunch of idiots.  Bald-face lies to their faces - over and over.  Just go away, asshole.

14 hours ago, Bormio said:

Says Dr. Quack who could've fallen off a camel and not hit sand during the entire COVID-19 pandemic.

Literally not one thing you've said was true.

And that's not what he said but who cares about truth, right?

image.jpeg.a324ce4d78cd8e962fd65fdc8ae9a02e.jpeg

On 3/1/2021 at 8:13 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Says Dr. Quack who could've fallen off a camel and not hit sand during the entire COVID-19 pandemic.

Literally not one thing you've said was true.

And that's not what he said but who cares about truth, right?

image.jpeg.a324ce4d78cd8e962fd65fdc8ae9a02e.jpeg

The "Greatest Hits" collection of horrifically irresponsible things this guy said during the height of it must be at least 50 different entries.