3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is a lot of people there that have to use public transportation for one thing. Idk completely why the number is popping there so high, but, the original source was thought to be a preacher of two funerals. Both fairly large funerals with around 100 guests per. 

You can imagine how that transmission started. The guy shook hands and hugged numerous people, who then unknowingly carried it home and wherever else they went until they felt ill also. Then people go to Albany to shop and etc from all over the area, and it's also a head for fuel trucks that fill up there and go all over the area. Any of those could have carried it away from Albany and that is why it's in all the surrounding counties. 

Also, Lee County which is directly adjacent to Dougherty County has 20 confirmed. Worth also directly adjacent has 4. Not sure if those folks all attended the funerals or picked it up from another source. 

Absolute best to you, HawgGoneIt.

• Thanks 1

Effing great...

Man who died on a bus in China tests positive for deadly hantavirus that RATS spread to humans

• Diagnosis hits as China lifts quarantine restrictions designed to fight Covid-19 
  • Sparked panic on social media but medics say the hantavirus is nothing new 
  • Transmission between humans is rare but hantavirus kills 38 per cent of victims
  • Comes from the droppings, saliva, urine and bites of infected rats and mice

Just now, BigDrop said:

I also feel that this is appropriate.  HawgGoneIt, you’re across the table from me, sharing a glass. (I couldn’t find a picture of me smiling!)

EFF73180-964D-48EB-8356-295917665082.jpeg

Cheers brother. Hang on tight, because I think it might get rough. 

I don't think we took the 15 day plan that the administration introduced seriously enough everywhere and the spread was already underway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cheers brother. Hang on tight, because I think it might get rough. 

I don't think we took the 15 day plan that the administration introduced seriously enough everywhere and the spread was already underway. 

What day are we on the 15 day count?  I lost track 

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are one handsome son of a b**** LOL

I’m old.  But I’ll feel younger after another glass! Thanks, I AM IRONMAN.

I just sort of feel that it’s appropriate to be a little bit more than words on a screen right now.  The real question was a photo of myself  in a suit or to be honest with everyone:  myself with a glass!  (I have two glasses of red wine every night.)

Honesty ruled.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What day are we on the 15 day count?  I lost track 

I'm not sure. I think a little past halfway at this point, but, we started it too late really anyway, and, it wasn't a mandate, so people just carried on like whatever. 

After the surgeon general got on t.v. yesterday morning, I saw some people finally changing their actions a little around where I live, but, the spread was going on 2 weeks ago. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm not sure. I think a little past halfway at this point, but, we started it too late really anyway, and, it wasn't a mandate, so people just carried on like whatever. 

After the surgeon general got on t.v. yesterday morning, I saw some people finally changing their actions a little around where I live, but, the spread was going on 2 weeks ago. 

I’m only curious b/c that’s DJT stopwatch and  he’s referenced it in rethinking course of action . 

Just now, Horsefly said:

I’m only curious b/c that’s DJT stopwatch and  he’s referenced it in rethinking course of action . 

I think the 16th was the rollout day for the 15 day "pause."

Today is the 24th so that leaves it til midweek I guess. 

If the surgeon general was right, the numbers will be exploding between now and then. Hard to imagine opening everything back up if that's the case. It could totally go the other way and he could mandate it this time instead of suggest it. 

20 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

HawgGoneIt, you’re across the table from me, sharing a glass. (I couldn’t find a picture of me smiling!)

image.png.29ccbf37a57f3504018c4b6a1859b375.png

Couldn't find a picture of you smiling??? Hell, you obviously couldn't find a picture of you in the last 20 years, either! Just kidding, nice job. It's only 4:30 out here, so just water for me so far. And I usually don't partake during the week any more, but the current course of events is going to break me of that. Just because.

By the way, I'm pretty handy with publishing tools, so I added HawgGoneIt across the table from you. Can't even tell it was photoshopped or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Couldn't find a picture of you smiling??? Hell, you obviously couldn't find a picture of you in the last 20 years, either! Just kidding, nice job. It's only 4:30 out here, so just water for me so far. And I usually don't partake during the week any more, but the current course of events is going to break me of that. Just because.

By the way, I'm pretty handy with publishing tools, so I added HawgGoneIt across the table from you. Can't even tell it was photoshopped or whatever.

Couldn't find a picture of me smiling either I reckon. Hahaha

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

maxchoboian, you live in Denver?  A Great city!  I know Elitch’s and Lakeside from forty years ago.

Denver!  Many on this board should visit.  And might move to.

Here is the latest update in Georgia. 10 minutes ago. 

20200324_191200.thumb.jpg.0a49aa8ac57365f651a838e351b7683b.jpg

32% hospitilization rate. 

3.4% death rate

20200324_191139.thumb.jpg.4d4ee298a2d0aec05832eabdc00bab5a.jpg

Dougherty County/Albany has another 11 confirmed since lunch to now equal 101. 

Lee added 4 to be 24. Also has some of Albany metro. 

These numbers still aren't correct. The hospital in Moultrie gave a release comfirming 2 cases there yesterday, but still only showing 1 on the DPH site. 

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

maxchoboian, you live in Denver?  A Great city!  I know Elitch’s and Lakeside from forty years ago.

Denver!  Many on this board should visit.  And might move to.

Used to sneak into both Elitch's and Lakeside. Road Mr Twister at Elitch's, and The Wild Chipmunk at Lakeside.

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Thanks, HawgGoneIt.  I have good 30+ year friends in both Atlanta and Valdosta.  

Safest thing we can do is to literally sit home. Gloves, masks and disinfectant now have a major role in our lives.

just what is the point of gloves? 

____________________-

as to this hoax, 1/3 of the entire world is now on some sort of lock down. I did not know the Dems and MSM controlled so much of the entire world... just thinking out loud 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Thanks, HawgGoneIt.  I have good 30+ year friends in both Atlanta and Valdosta.  

Safest thing we can do is to literally sit home. Gloves, masks and disinfectant now have a major role in our lives.

Lowndes county has 11 confirmed cases as of that report, I couldn't fit it into the screenshot as they're in order of cases starting with the most. 

I had just bought my reserved seats to the concerts at Wild Adventures for the season that I wanted to go to. I'm guessing all that stuff is probably off at the moment. 

I had good to great seats for all of these...

Screenshot_20200324-192902_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e2e9988c6240f7e15881ec382b2550aa.jpgScreenshot_20200324-192922_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eb8e146bdade6ecaec188f2ffe3752a.jpgScreenshot_20200324-192942_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c0fde6b17928760bcb3040df3631d495.jpgScreenshot_20200324-193001_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a2167b3f4f0fb40ac7f2533599b9a0ad.jpg

I was really looking forward to the first one. Man, that one would be good. No bad songs from any of those groups that I can think of. 

As of now, they've only cancelled April concerts, of which I was only gonna see Lonestar. I suspect some of the others will follow.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

just what is the point of gloves? 

____________________-

as to this hoax, 1/3 of the entire world is now on some sort of lock down. I did not know the Dems and MSM controlled so much of the entire world... just thinking out loud 

Damn liberal media! They're counting bodies and reporting about the spread! Damn them to hell! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Used to sneak into both Elitch's and Lakeside. Road Mr Twister at Elitch's, and The Wild Chipmunk at Lakeside.

I rode both.  Mr. Twister was one of the best wooden coasters on the face of the earth.  Rode the Wild Chipmunk and the Cyclone at Lakeside, too.  Art Deco Lakeside was a beautiful park.

• Like 1