3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

100 day anniversary of when I started this thread.  I have updated the number of infections and deaths above.

In the last 50 days there are literally another 1.2 million infected (total now of 2.4 million with a 24,000 per day average for the U. S. Since May 6th.  Literally 50,000 deaths in the last 50 days-an average of 1,000 deaths per day since 5/6.

We have 4% of the world’s population and 26% of all the virus.  Same with death.

And it is incredibly getting worse:  Houston, South Florida, Phoenix, Southern Ca, Myrtle Beach (huge negative publicity coming-their hospitals are full).

My wife and I in the DC area except for a grocery store haven’t been out in four months.  Much is still shut down in our area with 65,000+ cases in the Washington, D. C. Metro area alone.

Trump wants to minimize this:  every single White House advance person and the secret service either have tested positive who went to Tulsa (total of ten) and the rest are all on two week lockdown.  His Arizona and Wisconsin trips haven’t been reported yet.  Not known yet how many infected in the 6,200 maskless Tulsa super spreader event he is responsible for.

It was time to update this thread.

Wear a mask!!!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Yes.  Or if in person fined or arrested depending on where they are.  California, New York, Washington are telling people to stay home.  Simon closed all of their malls in the U. S. Cities around the country are shutting down.  

All to fight the virus.  To stop the spread of it.

Next step-like Italy-is yo arrest or fine.  We are close to that now.  When someone comes out on this board and dismisses or minimizes what we are facing it is endangering many of our lives.

This is no longer about “fake news” or it will be over in a week.  We are fighting for our lives. I expect whoever is responsible for this board to act responsibly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Do not continue to allow people to come on here and question what governors and administrators  all over the United States are doing to save lies.  This is real.

It’s on your shoulders, your conscience if you to continue to allow it.

People are dying.

Idk Big Drop. We've been pretty consistent in taking a stand back approach on here as this is meant to be an entertainment site and not a PSA site. 

I agree with your sentiments where it pertains to this virus, and folks down playing it, but, if you kind of look at it from afar (the site, the interaction, and the posters' personalities through the years) you may realize that everyone is working through or coming to terms with reality in their own ways. 

People question stuff all the time, especially stuff affecting their livelihoods and freedoms. I think we have to allow it, and continue debating it for those that have already accepted what others question. It gets hard, and even disheartening at times, but, if you believe in something enough, you'll find that it's worth the fight, or, you'll decide that it's not worth your time to try saving some. 

We either care about each other or we don't. If you find yourself sad that someone isn't listening to you, then you have empathy for them. Chance is, if they aren't listening, they don't have empathy for you and need to be passed over by you for your own well being and mental health. You're a good dude. Don't get too far down thinking you are failing at saving the world. Not everyone can be saved anyway. 

In the words of the first lady... Be Best. 

• Like 3

You are reinforcing many of them by allowing their minimization of it.  This morning we are now over 14,000 with more than 200 dead.  The entire state of CA is shutdown. New York has more than 5,700 cases with 4000 of these in NYC.  

This is no longer entertainment when we are experiencing what looks like the most threatening crisis of many of our lifetimes. I am making the assumption that those who do not take this seriously may act irresponsibly or without consideration of consequences.  Unfortunately, if infected they probably are not going to restrain or quarantine themsrlves, possibly infecting others.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You are reinforcing many of them by allowing their minimization of it.  This morning we are now over 14,000 with more than 200 dead.  The entire state of CA is shutdown. New York has more than 5,700 cases with 4000 of these in NYC.  

This is no longer entertainment when we are experiencing what looks like the most threatening crisis of many of our lifetimes. I am making the assumption that those who do not take this seriously may act irresponsibly or without consideration of consequences.  Unfortunately, if infected they probably are not going to restrain or quarantine themsrlves, possibly infecting others.

let me know when we reach a million. Did you lose your shit like this during the swine flu epidemic? 

You need to turn off the TV and shut down the laptop. This flu isn’t going to kill you, your hysteria will.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

you may realize that everyone is working through or coming to terms with reality in their own ways. 

There is NO reality for dumbasses!! 

If you were a dumbass before the coronavirus you will remain a dumbass during and after the coronavirus. This forum proves that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"I ain't scared of the flu,  you pussy. I'm 77 years old and I just got done working out with other old men at my gym"...."I ain't living scared, you liberal pussy"...."anyone know anyone with the egg roll virus, shit ain't adding up for me, it's bullshit".....

Reality???

We think NOT.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

CodBeard's Apocalypse Daily Death Count Book..  10 roll min bet... the vig is 2 rolls per 10..step right up and place your bets folks.  over/under for today 03/20/2020 is 7650 as of midnight EST...

United States Death Clock

As an added China Virus special the will be a 5 roll bonus to whomever can accurately predict the days ending US population count

United States Population Clock

currently at 330,664,588 (as of 10:14am 03/20/2020

Population changes approximately every 13.83 seconds

Annual population growth rate (2017): 0.71 %

I’ll take the over today. Barely. But as Dominic Torretto once said, “it don’t matter if you win by an inch or by a mile. Winning is winning”.🏎

3 hours ago, BigDrop said:

California isn’t shut down. Many are staying home but lot of businesses are still open, lot of traffic out still, high % of people are still working. Our County sheriff put out a memo last night stating so....

B6DF3D1C-D468-4193-B310-6DE9B9237610.png

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

There is NO reality for dumbasses!! 

If you were a dumbass before the coronavirus you will remain a dumbass during and after the coronavirus. This forum proves that. 

If you were a racist pig before the CoronaVirus you will remain a racist pig during and after the CoronaVirus. YOU prove that you pos...
If you’re a liberal clown, you will associate with that racist pig on this forum daily before, during and after CoronaVirus. This forum also proves that....

• Like 1