3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

50 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Dr. Fauci: perhaps “100-200,000 deaths” and “millions infected.”  2,300 deaths, 130,000+ cases.  In both Italy and Spain almost 1,000 are now dying in each country every day.

Perhaps not? I know you would rather live in a world of doom and gloom. 

59 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Dr. Fauci: perhaps “100-200,000 deaths” and “millions infected.”  2,300 deaths, 130,000+ cases.  In both Italy and Spain almost 1,000 are now dying in each country every day.

113,000 people have recovered from the Wuhan coronavirus. Why not share that Mr doom and gloom?

56 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Perhaps not? I know you would rather live in a world of doom and gloom. 

The Latest on Fauxi.....

the right caught him admitting some 'stats'.....

Dr Fauci authored article in NEJM today supports contention below that COVID fatality rate may be much closer to very bad flu.

FYI: Does ANYONE know how Fauxi  is tied in with the Arkansawzall gang? 

Interesting shiat....

🤔

There is a European patent for....the Wuhan coronavirus. Check for yourself. The patent was done in 2016. Was approved in.....well I'll be got damn Nov of 2019.

I'm going to bet that there isn't a kid anywhere in the world. USA for sure that will not be able to return to school without taking the vaccine.

• Thanks 1

#coronavirus News Alert: Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in NY, has now treated 699 Covid-19 patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak. All symptoms of shortness of breath resolved within 4-6 hr

Why don't they want you to know this? 

50 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

#coronavirus News Alert: Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in NY, has now treated 699 Covid-19 patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Zinc and Z-Pak. All symptoms of shortness of breath resolved within 4-6 hr

Why don't they want you to know this? 

45 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

well because in flies in the face of the Trump killed one person out of 330 million agenda

And why doesn't Trump want us to know this?

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

huh? who knows what Trump knows and when?  who is to say what Trump wants us to know and why?  Trump only knows what he is told .. Those are the ones to worry about

I don't know. I've heard he's in a do-or-die behind-the-scenes fight with the Deep State, and he's winning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

wartime said a couple minutes ago that if they hold the COVID-19 death rate to a 100,000 they should get a pat on the back.....it could have been 2.2 million had wartime wasted time. 

They have a new model. 

LOL! 5 times that number of babies die of diarrhea each year in 3rd world countries. 

Can someone tell me again why we're supposed to be worried about the new coronavirus?