3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

1 minute ago, CODBEARD said:

and that would have changed what?  

Certainly less people would be lining up behind Trump to call it a hoax. Public misinformation would be far less and more people would be taking the social distancing guidelines seriously. 

Are you a child?

You're basically saying that nothing Trump does, as President, would matter at all. He could show up at a press conference in his underwear and with a tie around his forehead and none of it would matter.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Twitter would rather see Americans die than promote proven cures. Smh. #enemyofthepeople

Of course only doom and gloom. There is no hope we are all going to die. 

Fuck it free everyone let's go out with a bang. Free murder's, rapists, child rapist. If the Wuhan don't get you or your kids they will. Who cares it's all over anyway. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Of course only doom and gloom. There is no hope we are all going to die. 

Fuck it free everyone let's go out with a bang. Free murder's, rapists, child rapist. If the Wuhan don't get you or your kids they will. Who cares it's all over anyway. 

😂 this guy claims twitter takes down tweets on proven cures, but he’s able to tweet this message...highlighting a possible cure.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

You're not really saying much here. Any good thing that happens would have been better if it started earlier.

I'm afraid you maybe are missing the point a few of us have been making for days and days already.

What I was saying applies most especially when the experts are telling you that, which was the point of having experts to come in and talk to the administration to begin with. However, as we know, the markets were placed ahead of human life in this situation as the warnings from the experts were largely ignored, as was the examples we were all watching from other countries. 

Maybe you forgot about all the weeks of that on here as many followed the president's lead with down playing all of this, but, I have not. I know the argument before you even try to come back... Hind sight is 20/20 yadda yadda yadda. Of course it is easy to say for those that didn't have the benefit of the experts sitting across the table from you and giving you the warnings like the president did. He had the information and bullshitted it away. Now people like you come on here every single day and say shit like hind sight is 20/20 and that people like me aren't really saying much when we point out the failings. 

Blah blah blah blah blah. 

I just hope all the lives lost are worth the money people save or make in the markets after playing the realities down for weeks on end. 

• Thanks 1

We had the president of the USA with all of the information. With spies all over the world. With satellite surveillance of the planet. With world renowned epidemiologists giving him information in real time, and giving him warnings and telling him what we needed to do to protect ourselves. Then he waddles out onto the stage daily and makes shit up, spouting nonsense while the rest of the government sells off their stocks taking the chips off the table so to speak. 

Then we had the overblown media created hysteria thread where numerous posters rinsed and repeated the president's nonsense. 

We had a guy on here that claims to be a doctor, selling bullshit for weeks about this thing. Worried about his portfolio and politics over what people may or may not view as medical advice from him. Clearly pumping the president's propaganda in the face of his own oaths and profession. 

Now, we have squeaky voices from those same people. Saying things like people that speak contrary to the president aren't saying much really, because hind sight and all. Capt. Obvious and all or whatever angle. 

Idiots like GSB calling the media the enemy of the people when they were trying to save his dumb ass life since January while the president would watch him die to preserve 15 cents a share on his stock sale. 

Yeah. That pretty much covers it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We had the president of the USA with all of the information. With spies all over the world. With satellite surveillance of the planet. With world renowned epidemiologists giving him information in real time, and giving him warnings and telling him what we needed to do to protect ourselves. Then he waddles out onto the stage daily and makes shit up, spouting nonsense while the rest of the government sells off their stocks taking the chips off the table so to speak. 

Then we had the overblown media created hysteria thread where numerous posters rinsed and repeated the president's nonsense. 

We had a guy on here that claims to be a doctor, selling bullshit for weeks about this thing. Worried about his portfolio and politics over what people may or may not view as medical advice from him. Clearly pumping the president's propaganda in the face of his own oaths and profession. 

Now, we have squeaky voices from those same people. Saying things like people that speak contrary to the president aren't saying much really, because hind sight and all. Capt. Obvious and all or whatever angle. 

Idiots like GSB calling the media the enemy of the people when they were trying to save his dumb ass life since January while the president would watch him die to preserve 15 cents a share on his stock sale. 

quick question....

Hopefully without being accused of 'sticking up for some system'.....

Take the latest "numbers" for the virus....

any ones, you pick...

Which SYSTEM stacks up better?

the 'Capitalistic' USA healthcare 'system'...

or

the 'Socialized medicine' EU healthcare 'system(s)'

??? 🤔

Even with all the BS from both sides? 😉

PS: Yea that one was stolen from the 'conspiracy theories' thread 👍

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The media trying to do what since January? Force a bullshit impeachment down our throats. That's what I thought you said.

I've posted media bite after bite where the media called the Wuhan bullshit and go on with your life.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Troll said:

quick question....

Hopefully without being accused of 'sticking up for some system'.....

Take the latest "numbers" for the virus....

any ones, you pick...

Which SYSTEM stacks up better?

the 'Capitalistic' USA healthcare 'system'...

or

the 'Socialized medicine' EU healthcare 'system(s)'

??? 🤔

Even with all the BS from both sides? 😉

PS: Yea that one was stolen from the 'conspiracy theories' thread 👍

Right now, the over all statistics look pretty good for the USA comparatively, but, not sure we are comparing same time lines at the moment either.  I'm feeling like the American number is subject to change though as the hospitals fill to capacity. Not hoping for that, but, looking at the odds so to speak. 

I know the death rate is over 3% in Dougherty County, Ga., in part because they had a spike that over ran their ICU. I guess the newish term they're using now is they had a "super spreader" situation. That could be the story nationwide before it's over with, in reality. 

Of course here, when you finally have either died or recovered after weeks in the ICU, you or your family will be in financial ruin as well. 

I reserve judgement on the death rate and quality of care for after this thing is pretty much over and we can fairly compare. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right now, the over all statistics look pretty good for the USA comparatively, but, not sure we are comparing same time lines at the moment either.

I reserve judgement on the death rate and quality of care for after this thing is pretty much over and we can fairly compare. 

Certainly fair enough...

In the mean time...hypothetically speaking,

assuming all hospitals had beds available, and you contracted it....

What country's hospital system would you prefer, if you had the choice?

🤔

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right now, the over all statistics look pretty good for the USA comparatively, but, not sure we are comparing same time lines at the moment either.  I'm feeling like the American number is subject to change though as the hospitals fill to capacity. Not hoping for that, but, looking at the odds so to speak. 

I know the death rate is over 3% in Dougherty County, Ga., in part because they had a spike that over ran their ICU. I guess the newish term they're using now is they had a "super spreader" situation. That could be the story nationwide before it's over with, in reality. 

Of course here, when you finally have either died or recovered after weeks in the ICU, you or your family will be in financial ruin as well. 

I reserve judgement on the death rate and quality of care for after this thing is pretty much over and THEN WE CAN BLAME TRUMP.

Fify