3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Again, who are you talking to? 

👇

and the shit show we have gong on now with states bidding against each other only to have the Fed. Gov't come in and outbid all the states?!=broken system in place....rather than TAKE CONTROL of the situation the Trump Admin. is making things worse by not having a grand plan...he's winging this like he does everything else in his life...he's in way over his head..but this what America wanted...a business man who would fix things!....O.o

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Again, who are you talking to? 

👇

So, AGAIN, when confronted we get a small throw away sentence.

Honestly, have you lodged any notable (or any at all) criticism outside of the Trump administration for anything in the last 6 weeks?

1 minute ago, concha said:

So, AGAIN, when confronted we get a small throw away sentence.

Honestly, have you lodged any notable (or any at all) criticism outside of the Trump administration for anything in the last 6 weeks?

Dude your not confronting anything,  this is the 2d time today I’ve caught you throwing shit on a wall and expecting it to stick as far as my comments are concerned

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Dude your not confronting anything,  this is the 2d time today I’ve caught you throwing shit on a wall and expecting it to stick as far as my comments are concerned

Hardly.

You get confronted and make comments today.

Where have you been on this the last 6 weeks?

Queue the dodge.

Just now, Horsefly said:

you’re not shit that I feel threatened to answer a certain way.   You don’t corner a damn thing

Yep.

Just as I suspected.

You've been all Trump criticism, all day for the last 6 weeks at least.

A couple of page six below-the-fold sentences after being confronted ain't shit.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What are you betting THC?  All you said is he’s not done, done doing what? 

Jesus bell you know damn well what we are talking about. Why else would he need an approval rating if he wer not the President?

I said he was not done. Being President. You said you bet he was.

So how much?

Just now, concha said:

Yep.

Just as I suspected.

You've been all Trump criticism, all day for the last 6 weeks at least.

A couple of page six below-the-fold sentences after being confronted ain't shit.

Thanks.

You got caught lying on what I said.  You didn’t know what the hell you were talking about and now you are posting BS.  You’re very easy to see through conch 

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Jesus bell you know damn well what we are talking about. Why else would he need an approval rating if he wer not the President?

I said he was not done. Being President. You said you bet he was.

So how much?

Of course he’s not done being president, he has a few months to go in this term. 

He has one of the lowest approval rating averages in the past 60 years.  He’s done getting hyped, his approval avg will drop. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Of course he’s not done being president, he has a few months to go in this term. 

He has one of the lowest approval rating averages in the past 60 years.  He’s done getting hyped, his approval will drop. 

So do you want to be he is re-elected or not? 

BTW his approval rating was BETTER than Obama's for a couple of months. 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

So do you want to be he is re-elected or not? 

BTW his approval rating was BETTER than Obama's for a couple of months. 

His avg is way below Obama’s.  Obama’s avg was just below trumps high

Him getting re-elected is not an endorsement of how great we are as a nation but how far we’ve fallen.  

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You got caught lying on what I said.  You didn’t know what the hell you were talking about and now you are posting BS.  You’re very easy to see through conch 

Really?

The last six weeks have you said anything about anyone having culpability but Trump and his administration? Not that you are willing or able to provide.  But I'm the one lying?

A couple of throw away sentences on the day of being confronted about the bullshit going on and Horsefly is all nice and shiny and has been purely objective and non-partisan for weeks?

🤣