3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

tl:dr

Nolebull: Oh, yeah!? Well, I'm going to make stuff up to make myself feel better about your facts!

You keep saying 46 percent as if that is supposed to mean anything. 

13 percent of Hillary’s entire vote came from California. Compare that to 7 percent for Trumps. Meaning the entire country didn’t vote this way and the California popular vote does not represent the rest of America. 

California is the exception not the rule 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, The Guru said:

But the popular vote from the entire country does represent all of America.

Which Trump lost.

Andy just doesn't understand the electoral college and how presidential elections work.

You only lose something if it is actually a basis for the competition in question.

In presidential elections, national popular vote is utterly irrelevant, with no prize attached to it.

Unless, due to intellectual and/or emotional weakness, you attach some kind of importance to it, of course.

Then, if the loser get a more votes nationally that person can win the imaginary prize in your head.

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Here Canes so you can understand 

Team A has a record of 4-1 against Team B:

Game 1 Team A loses 10-1

Game 2 they win 2-1

Game 3 they win 2-1

Game 4 they win 3-1

Game 5 they win 3-1

So in 5 games Team A is 4-1 but was outscored by Team B 14-11. 

So tell me which team was more successful

Which team does Andy like?

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You keep saying 46 percent as if that is supposed to mean anything. 

13 percent of Hillary’s entire vote came from California. Compare that to 7 percent for Trumps. Meaning the entire country didn’t vote this way and the California popular vote does not represent the rest of America. 

California is the exception not the rule 

I just want to check my math: if 13 percent of H's vote came from CA, then didn't 87 percent of it come from the other 49 states? 

42 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#planneddemic

Joe Biden is super tight with China and helps facilitate evil black market deeds all around the world.  More like the people who puppet master Biden. 

This bio terror was released because Democrats know they have no shot straight up.  So now they will push for mail in votes to create fraud.  It means Biden won’t have to debate Trump head to head. 

This Planned-Demic is the Kavanaugh Hoax all over again just with much bigger stakes 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

He was largely unpopular in the entire country because he get only got 46% of the vote in the entire country and has never had an approval rating above that number since then.

His RCP average has been above 46% for the past two weeks, and has actually hit 49-50% in a couple of polls.  🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

What's the over-under on the number of posts you'll make regarding this unimportant point?

I'm educating the ignorant.

And the electoral college is important, BB.

Don't you think it's important to understand?

Oh, and noted that you come after me and not the guy spewing popular vote nonsense. Hardly surprising at all, in fact.

👍

• Like 2

Canes was bragging about STA having more yards than Bosco in their epic fail. He was actually implying and making the case that the yards were just as important as the points. 

Not knowing anything about the game he would have left you believing it was a tie. Or even STA did better. 

That is propaganda 101 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Canes was bragging about STA having more yards than Bosco in their epic fail. He was actually implying and making the case that the yards were just as important as the points. 

Not knowing anything about the game he would have left you believing it was a tie. Or even STA did better. 

That is propaganda 101 

20-10

24(31)-7

That's all that matters!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

Andy just doesn't understand the electoral college and how presidential elections work.

The electoral vote decides who is President. The populate vote decides who's popularly supported.

Stating the latter doesn't mean the person doesn't understand the electoral college.

It seems to me that the person who denies the second is clueless and grasping for straws.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, The Guru said:

Getting more votes is meaningless.

(Only if you get less votes)

This is ridiculous and you know it (or am I giving you too much credit). Here, I'll dumb it down for you.

If you play golf, you try to get the ball in the hole with the fewest number of strokes. That's how the game is played, so that's what you try to do.

If, on the other hand, the object of the game was to land in as many sand traps as possible, and for each of those you land in, your score gets lowered by two strokes each, then that is how you would play the game.

The object of the presidential election is to get the most electoral votes, so you structure your strategy to do just that. If there had been no electoral college in 2016, Trump would have had a different strategy, and guess what, he would have beaten Hillary THAT way...because THAT would have been the way the game is played...but it's not.

Not rocket science Guru. So, did I give you too much credit for having a fully functional brain, or did you already know all this?  

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

This is ridiculous and you know it (or am I giving you too much credit). Here, I'll dumb it down for you.

If you play golf, you try to get the ball in the hole with the fewest number of strokes. That's how the game is played, so that's what you try to do.

If, on the other hand, the object of the game was to land in as many sand traps as possible, and for each of those you land in, your score gets lowered by two strokes each, then that is how you would play the game.

The object of the presidential election is to get the most electoral votes, so you structure your strategy to do just that. If there had been no electoral college in 2016, Trump would have had a different strategy, and guess what, he would have beaten Hillary THAT way...because THAT would have been the way the game is played...but it's not.

Not rocket science Guru. So, did I give you too much credit for having a fully functional brain, or did you already know all this?  

It's not rocket science but every bozo here has a long and convoluted way to try to explain why Trump can't get more votes than Hillary Clinton.

Hint: it's not cause he wasn't trying.

• Thumbs Down 1