3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

11 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It's not rocket science but every bozo here has a long and convoluted way to try to explain why Trump can't get more votes than Hillary Clinton.

Hint: it's not cause he wasn't trying.

The biggest mystery is why imbeciles on here work so hard to try to comfort themselves with the notion that national popular vote matters in an American presidential election.

👇

Hint: It's partly because they supported someone who was a lazy and stupid candidate and decided to spend time getting more popular votes where they didn't matter.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

The biggest mystery is why imbeciles on here work so hard to try to comfort themselves with the notion that popular vote matters in an American presidential election.

Again, concha claiming that votes don't matter in democratic republics.

And he's never been embarrassed to show his face around here after saying that.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, The Guru said:

Again, concha claiming that votes don't matter in democratic republics.

And he's never been embarrassed to show hsi face around ehre after saying that.

Well, here we have Andy... lying.

What we have here is concha pointing out clearly and correctly that the national popular vote does not matter in American presidential elections.

And we have Andy indignantly and incorrectly claiming that the national popular vote in said contest matters more than a fart in hurricane. 

On the bright side, Andy's embarrassment bypass surgery was tremendously successful. 🤣

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, here we have Andy... lying.

Here we have a track record of concha saying that the popular vote is meaningless or irrelevant.

On 1/17/2017 at 12:41 PM, concha said:

Canes should follow up soon with his diatribe on the relevancy of the national popular vote.  It's pure comedy gold.

On 1/11/2017 at 12:55 PM, concha said:

You focused quite clearly on the irrelevant popular vote.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:59 PM, concha said:

Block is too stupid to understand that in our presidential elections, it is impossible to "lose" the popular vote.

On 6/23/2018 at 5:04 PM, concha said:

He lost nothing by 3 million votes.

On 6/23/2018 at 5:53 PM, concha said:

As with the popular vote mattering, your view of winning appears to be different from everyone else's.

On 6/6/2019 at 11:40 AM, concha said:

The only thing the popular vote means to me is entertainment.

10 hours ago, concha said:

Typically a football team would like to have more yardage than their opponent, but that - like the popular vote - is in the end absolutely meaningless.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, The Guru said:

Here we have a track record of concha saying that the popular vote is meaningless or irrelevant.

Annnnddddd.... I was right every single time because it was in reference to the national popular vote. Just as I stated. 👍

Dude, WTF are you even trying argue here?  

PS:  What is it with you digging back 2 and 3 years into people's posts? It's weird.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Annnnddddd.... I was right every single time because it was in reference to the national popular vote. Just as I stated. 👍

You claimed at one point that it didn't even exist.

You are a fire hose of incoherence.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Dude, WTF are you even trying argue here?

This is one of your many problems (like lying).

You post a bunch of incoherence and then at the end you don't even understand what's being debated.

On 1/22/2017 at 12:13 PM, Guest LOSer said:

And I've been stating a fact that he wasn't popularly elected and you'll be getting a civics lesson in why that's important.

He won't be able to govern.

I've been making this argument in somewhat the same form this entire time. You don't pay attention nor listen to anybody whom you disagree with. You make up your mind first and then fish for evidence to support your preconceived notions. That's why you are routinely exposed here.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

This is where concha gets really made because he said stupid things and then tried to lie about it.

Not "made" at all.

Just wondering what's wrong with you, Andy.

This is one of your more bizarre moments, and that's saying something.

Just so everyone's clear:  You're trying to make me out as saying stupid things and lying because I point out that the national popular vote doesn't matter in our presidential elections. 

You are one seriously bizarre human being, Andy.

You're trying to make me out as saying stupid things and lying because I point out that the national popular vote doesn't matter in our presidential elections.

You have said that it's irrelevant, meaningless and, at one point, didn't even exist.

I've argued that it, indeed, does matter in our Presidential election but you've ignored that point for over 3 years.

But even if you don't think so you can't explain why you once said that it doesn't even exist.

You spout nonsense. All the time.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You claimed at one point that it didn't even exist.

You are a fire hose of incoherence.

🤡

As a competition with a prize, it does not. As something that is in the end meaningful, it does not..   🤣

This is absolutely hilarious.

It's fascinating to see someone get so indignant over something that amounts nothing more than an insignificant point of trivia. 🤣

Just now, concha said:

As a competition with a prize, it does not. As something that is in the end meaningful, it does not..   🤣

So you lied, again.

👇

26 minutes ago, concha said:

What we have here is concha pointing out clearly and correctly that the national popular vote does not matter in American presidential elections.

No, here's you saying  that it doesn't actually exist.

concha will say anything in the moment to avoid being an honest human being.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Again, how could you not know this after all these years?

You lie and I post your quotes to prove it.

WTF am I lying about, Andy?  🤣  🤣 

That your "important national popular vote emotional support animal" exists only in your imagination and in reality is a point of trivia?

LMAO!!!!!

Just now, The Guru said:

So you lied, again.

👇

No, here's you saying  that it doesn't actually exist.

concha will say anything in the moment to avoid being an honest human being.

You can't lose something that isn't the the decider in the competition.

Andy, please tell me you're actually a funny guy and you're just pulling my leg with this absurd little tantrum.

🤣

Just now, concha said:

WTF am I lying about, Andy?  🤣  🤣

First:

Popular vote exists but it's meaningless.

Next:

Forget meaningless. It doesn't even exist!

Then, today:

It does not matter.

Then, just now (after being shown your quote saying it didn't exist):

Yeah, it doesn't exist!

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So concha has at various points claimed that this lies are:

• immaterial
  • kidding around
  • trivia

No joke, I am full on laughing to the point of tears right now.

In our presidential elections, the national popular vote is meaningless.  And now you are desperately trying to accuse me of being a liar about it.

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Rest

In our presidential elections, the national popular vote is meaningless.  And now you are desperately trying to accuse me of being a liar about it.

Again, I'm calling you a liar for what you've said.

You haven't even attempted, after 3 years, to refute my point about popular support in governing. What you've done instead is spout a bunch of incoherent hot takes just to make your preconceived notions comes right.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

First:

Popular vote exists but it's meaningless.

Next:

Forget meaningless. It doesn't even exist!

Then, today:

It does not matter.

Then, just now (after being shown your quote saying it didn't exist):

Yeah, it doesn't exist!

Are you that desperate to get into stupid arguments that your tiny little mind resorts to THAT?

It exists because people do the math.

That does not make it meaningful.  The vote that is meaningful to America is the electoral college vote. 

And I did not say it didn't exist, Andy. I said Trump lost nothing by 3 million votes. Truth. The national popular vote is not the/a competition, therefore nothing is lost if you get less.

You are truly bizarre.

🤣

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Again, I'm calling you a liar for what you've said.

You haven't even attempted, after 3 years, to refute my point about popular support in governing. What you've done instead is spout a bunch of incoherent hot takes just to make your preconceived notions comes right.

source.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkYROMQ9TcHCmWFKfnMf6