3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas is protecting its borders against La.  Never thought I'd see things like this.

Texas DPS begins screening travelers at checkpoints on roads heading from Louisiana

Troopers began stopping drivers in accordance with an executive order Gov. Greg Abbott issued last week.

Me neither!!

The Texas Department of Public Safety set up checkpoints Sunday to screen vehicles on roadways entering Texas from Louisiana, the Louisiana State Police said in a Facebook post.

“The screenings are related to the COVID-19 pandemic and motorists are urged to exercise caution and remain alert for traffic congestion when traveling west into Texas,” the post read. “The screening of vehicles applies to all roadways crossing into Texas including interstates

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

The Texas Department of Public Safety set up checkpoints Sunday to screen vehicles on roadways entering Texas from Louisiana, the Louisiana State Police said in a Facebook post.

“The screenings are related to the COVID-19 pandemic and motorists are urged to exercise caution and remain alert for traffic congestion when traveling west into Texas,” the post read. “The screening of vehicles applies to all roadways crossing into Texas including interstates

You guys are late to the dance....from a couple days ago...

So any out of state plate is considered criminal to a certain degree....

DE runs this 'buy from us' tax free promotion forever stealing business from Philly....

now it's a problem ....oh well....

12 hours ago, concha said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkYROMQ9TcHCmWFKfnMf6

An utterly ridiculous title/book.

It has only differed from the popular vote outcome on 5 occasions. It can be easily argued that all 5 were disasters for the country.

What's more is the insinuation that the Founding Fathers planned for the electoral college to work exactly as it has which has been to install terrible Presidents who weren't popularly supported, and therefore, couldn't govern effectively.

Yeah, I'm sure that was the intent.

It's just another case of idiots using their feelings to retroactively justify their wants.

"Twice the candidates that I wanted to win didn't receive popular support but won the electoral college so, therefore, the Founding Fathers were right to create this system!"

🤡

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Tomorrow will be four weeks from my earlier post of March 20th (at the top of page two this thread’s comments) which noted 14,000 infected and more than 200 dead. Now there are 635,400 infected and more than 32,000+ dead.

27 days. Just in the U. S.

This is terrifying.  

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Exactly one week later:  

635,300 infected is now 846,000

32,000 deaths are now 46,000+.

And exactly 12 autopsies done to confirm that the patient actually died from coronavirus vs. from dying WITH it. Oh...and not to mention that random sampling studies are now showing that 50-100 times more people are likely infected with the Wuhan virus. If that's true, that makes the mortality rate...what? .0000002% or something? That means that 99.999% of the infected aren't even getting sick. Meanwhile the country has been destroyed, and the left and the media want to OBVIOUSLY keep it that way as they begin talking about the "new normal" and "taking this opportunity to make America look like something that they envision" (paraphrasing a little). 

I'm glad that you're ok so far Mr. BD. I'll continue to wish for good health for all of us. I sincerely mean that. But restricting civil liberties and quarantining healthy individuals is a scary proposition. This lockdown, from a scientific standpoint, has failed miserably. Anyone can see that. This thing is not about YOUR or MY ...or anyone else's health for that matter. Keep your head on a swivel, my man. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Almost 30 million, now government-dependent Americans, are out of work in less than 2 months. Unemployment bennies are more than people were making while working. Kids are out of school probably sitting around getting high for the most part. "Patient" monitoring. Drones (provided by China) are flying around enforcing restriction laws. "Snitch on your neighbor" incentives by mayors and governors. Healthy Americans being quarantined, and relief being sent to illegals to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. And fear-mongering, lying, cheating, and stealing, and suppression of YOUR civil liberties by the lying, unethical and immoral left and media to tie it all together. If you think that this is about OUR health, you are a stupid m***** f****** OR...you're on board with what's going down.image.thumb.png.2feec26beb83343ad02108efdb4744f2.png

Dem lawmakers eye 'opportunity' for historic expansion of government amid coronavirus crisis

• Like 1

Well. We're down to like .00002% mortality rate and falling (thank God). But by all means. Let's continue keeping the healthy lifeblood of our economy quarantined and continue down the path of destroying America. 

Nearly 3 million New Yorkers have had coronavirus, antibody study suggests

• Haha 1

I'm telling ya. People are not going to put up with this much longer. It's time for more governors to seriously get their citizens back to work. We are inching towards significant civil unrest. Perhaps that's what they want?🤔

Thousands hit Southern California beaches to cool off amid coronavirus stay-at-home order

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm telling ya. People are not going to put up with this much longer. It's time for more governors to seriously get their citizens back to work. We are inching towards significant civil unrest. Perhaps that's what they want?🤔

Thousands hit Southern California beaches to cool off amid coronavirus stay-at-home order

Nobody's enforcing the stay at home order anyway. Pull off your mask and head on down to the beach. 

Florida's beaches are open already. 

2AGN26A5RJEQHO57Z5MRKVCRUI.thumb.jpg.12766c4bf3c1c5ed0f16d9e4281fa028.jpg

Nobody cares if you all wanna Darwin. Go 'head. Go on 'head. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody's enforcing the stay at home order anyway. Pull off your mask and head on down to the beach. 

Florida's beaches are open already. 

2AGN26A5RJEQHO57Z5MRKVCRUI.thumb.jpg.12766c4bf3c1c5ed0f16d9e4281fa028.jpg

Nobody cares if you all wanna Darwin. Go 'head. Go on 'head. xD

C'mon, man! Enough already with the doom and gloom. We ALLLL get it that the virus is real. People are doing their best to comply and to take others into consideration. But desperation and the feeling of impending poverty for millions of people is starting to become more scary than the virus itself. This whole thing is muddy and people can't get 100% behind what doesn't make sense. People are now willing to take the risk now knowing that the more info that comes out, the more it is clear that this virus isn't as lethal as the unethical, lying, fascist media has been propagandizing it to be. Get ready for much more of this.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Blue, do you take precautions when you go out?  You know, stay 6 ft away, careful of surfaces, sanitize door handles, wash hands after being out?  

Up in Washington, I see more people being out and about half of them have masks on.  Some are taking it more seriously than others, which isn't surprising as we all are at different places with regard to the risks.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Blue, do you take precautions when you go out?  You know, stay 6 ft away, careful of surfaces, sanitize door handles, wash hands after being out?  

Up in Washington, I see more people being out and about half of them have masks on.  Some are taking it more seriously than others, which isn't surprising as we all are at different places with regard to the risks.  

I've not changed a damn thing. And won't.

11 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I didn't when it was optional, but now for sure following the mandate. I hate wearing the mask, but I do it because rules are rules...if I like them or not. The 6 feet thing was hard at first, now it's kinda second nature. Like most of us out there, we all kinda watch each other and maneuver accordingly pretty much without even thinking about it to keep that 6 feet distance. In general, people take it fairly seriously here. I wash my about 20 times a day. And it's not because I feel that I need to, but I am trying to do my part. It just seems crazy though because we literally have 28 cases...19 from one nursing home....and no deaths from coronavirus in a population of nearly 100,000....and we are locked down. Sac. County has less than 1000 cases and 41 deaths out of pop of 1.5 million and it's locked down. All's I'm saying is that based on the numbers, the collateral damage is starting to overshadow the virus damage. And people will begin reacting to that. It's just a matter of time.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I didn't when it was optional, but now for sure following the mandate. I hate wearing the mask, but I do it because rules are rules...if I like them or not. The 6 feet thing was hard at first, now it's kinda second nature. Like most of us out there, we all kinda watch each other and maneuver accordingly pretty much without even thinking about it to keep that 6 feet distance. In general, people take it fairly seriously here. I wash my about 20 times a day. And it's not because I feel that I need to, but I am trying to do my part. It just seems crazy though because we literally have 28 cases...19 from one nursing home....and no deaths from coronavirus in a population of nearly 100,000....and we are locked down. Sac. County has less than 1000 cases and 41 deaths out of pop of 1.5 million and it's locked down. All's I'm saying is that based on the numbers, the collateral damage is starting to overshadow the virus damage. And people will begin reacting to that. It's just a matter of time.

The mask thing is a pain for me with the beard.  Trying to get the wife to sew me a bad ass Raider mask or something like that but apparently my honey do list is less important than her honey do list.  ¬¬  I had this lady walk up to me the other day.  She had a mask on but when she got to me she lowered it to talk to me.  I had to roll up my window on her drunk ass.  Lol.  Up here we seem to do the 6 ft thing easy enough and it has gotten natural to do so.  

Aren't you moving to Tennessee?  

Stay safe and don't stress brother.

• Like 1