3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Media has always been an enemy of this country. Lincoln locked them up. Why hasn't anyone else??

Media is what it is.  What is new is an unelected intelligence community thinking they have the right to determine the result of our elections.  New, and unforgivable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Media is what it is.  What is new is an unelected intelligence community thinking they have the right to determine the result of our elections.  New, and unforgivable.

Well how do u feel about the president of Russia asking Clinton when he was president to help him win reelection 

1. Texas has over 5,000 new patients entering their hospitals this past week.  A record.

2.  Reliant Park in Houston is being converted to accommodate hospital beds.

3.  The Austin convention center is doing the same.

4.  The 18,000+ who tested positive in Florida this weekend will have a significant percentage forced into hospital admission-but they may be two + weeks away in some cases.

5. Phoenix is terrifying in the % who have the virus.

6. America has 25+% of all the Covid death and 25+% of all the Covid cases on earth.  We have 4% of the population.

It is irresponsible that several of you are denying what is happening in the south and the southwest.  There are reason why the NYC metro area and three states now mandate a 14 day quarantine for visitorS from seven states, why Europe will probably vote today to keep Americans out.

This is an American tragedy.

18 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

1. Texas has over 5,000 new patients entering their hospitals this past week.  A record.

2.  Reliant Park in Houston is being converted to accommodate hospital beds.

3.  The Austin convention center is doing the same.

4.  The 18,000+ who tested positive in Florida this weekend will have a significant percentage forced into hospital admission-but they may be two + weeks away in some cases.

5. Phoenix is terrifying in the % who have the virus.

6. America has 25+% of all the Covid death and 25+% of all the Covid cases on earth.  We have 4% of the population.

It is irresponsible that several of you are denying what is happening in the south and the southwest.  There are reason why the NYC metro area and three states now mandate a 14 day quarantine for visitorS from seven states, why Europe will probably vote today to keep Americans out.

This is an American tragedy.

They did this in NY. We never used thr field hospitals. We never used the ship. It was a complete waste of millions of dollars. 

These states are overreacting and will continue to waste taxpayers money for political points. 

Btw way over dramatic with the whole American tragedy comment 

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Italy properly managed their shutdown and reopening as have many other countries.  Trump has not.

Italy was the epicenter of the world. And now they will bring the Chinese back and watch the numbers again

But than again you have to actually believe the numbers to begin with. 

Trump did what he could do. He left it up to the governors and several governors put patients in nursing homes and killed thousands of the elderly.

Italy went down the same path as the us. Shut down the country from China. Leader was called a racist there too 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/28/covid-nursing-homes-pandemic-deaths/

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Italy was the epicenter of the world. And now they will bring the Chinese back and watch the numbers again

But than again you have to actually believe the numbers to begin with. 

Trump did what he could do. He left it up to the governors and several governors put patients in nursing homes and killed thousands of the elderly.

Italy went down the same path as the us. Shut down the country from China. Leader was called a racist there too 

vs. having a national plan??....he dropped the ball...the virus doesn't respect state borders....ask the people in Texas or Arizona.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

So whats ur point? I think most leaders are saying the same thing 

Even italy stated we can't wait for a vaccine we need to open our economy 

Putin is also gonna be leader of russia until 2038 the people are voting on it now

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The fact that you posted this means two things. The article has merit or you’re running a “social experiment”.

Hahaha. 

bgw

A lesson in overthinking.....

how about when two people are arguing like idiots because some newspaper quoted some anonymous person about some hearsay from someone else? ...

Like PSSSSsssssst....did anyone even ask the one....you know...

who is supposed to have said it?

Rocket science

🚀

PS...what good is a threat....if you can't threaten it 🙄

BTW: somebody  really needs to do something about that threat..... that can't be said or threatened  👌

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

You can't let someone else think for you, not even the WHO. I do my own research and try to use logic for my choices. My age puts me at a greater risk than 65 and younger. I'm 67 so I use a mask and stay away from crowds but there is a good chance I will get  C-19 before I turn 70. I'm still in fairly good health so sooner is better than later for me. Everyone will eventually be exposed to this super flu. Getting a vaccination may be an option to take some of the punch out of a straight up bad case.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

A lesson in overthinking.....

how about when two people are arguing like idiots because some newspaper quoted some anonymous person about some hearsay from someone else? ...

Like PSSSSsssssst....did anyone even ask the one....you know...

who is supposed to have said it?

Rocket science

🚀

You expect common sense from some people? You know some have a high IQ but no common sense. I seen it often in USA Today meetings. Pre 2010 there were consequences to be paid for printing false statements. Seems very few are held accountable in the news media these days.

• Thanks 2

https://www.nytimes.com

Trump Got Written Briefing in February on Possible Russian Bounties, Officials Say

”American officials provided a written briefing in late February to President Trump laying out their conclusion that a Russian military intelligence unit offered and paid bounties to Taliban linked militants to kill U. S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan...”

To the three of you on this thread that support Trump:  The NY Times tonight is reporting that Trump had a WRITTEN REPORT in February that Putin  had put a bounty on US soldiers. Trump knew about the bounty when he invited Putin to the Group of Seven. And other conversations.

Trump also has a close relationship with Russia that dates to the ‘80’s.

Donald Trump is a traitor.  For those in the military I am breathless that Trump knew that Putin put a price on your death and Trump did nothing about it.

Trump does not have the loyalty to our country that some on this board think.

• Thanks 1