3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

14 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

https://www.nytimes.com

Trump Got Written Briefing in February on Possible Russian Bounties, Officials Say

”American officials provided a written briefing in late February to President Trump laying out their conclusion that a Russian military intelligence unit offered and paid bounties to Taliban linked militants to kill U. S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan...”

To the three of you on this thread that support Trump:  The NY Times tonight is reporting that Trump had a WRITTEN REPORT in February that Putin  had put a bounty on US soldiers. Trump knew about the bounty when he invited Putin to the Group of Seven. And other conversations.

Trump also has a close relationship with Russia that dates to the ‘80’s.

Donald Trump is a traitor.  For those in the military I am breathless that Trump knew that Putin put a price on your death and Trump did nothing about it.

Trump does not have the loyalty to our country that some on this board think.

Again, if you support Trump who did nothing about Putin putting a bounty on American troops....

Trump is a traitor.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Bounty on American soldiers and you post this.  

You talking American football ? 

Then that might be bad....

But Enemy wants soldiers dead... you must be thinking some extra $20 spiff is gonna make all the difference ?

or even changes anything.....

PS...good that you queue right up,

to argue about, what you are told, to be upset about....

31 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Texas set a new record for Covid hospitalizations today with 5,913.

Hospitalizations.

Dallas county reported it highest number of new cases of Covid 19 with 572.

L. A. County infections have increased by 45% over the past 14 days and hospitalizations have grown by 43%.  The county set a one day record today as cases surged past 100,000.

AZ has shut down almost all entertainment venues for the next month.

Beaches on both coasts will be closed over July 4th.

Wear a mask!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You can't let someone else think for you, not even the WHO. I do my own research and try to use logic for my choices. My age puts me at a greater risk than 65 and younger. I'm 67 so I use a mask and stay away from crowds but there is a good chance I will get  C-19 before I turn 70. I'm still in fairly good health so sooner is better than later for me. Everyone will eventually be exposed to this super flu. Getting a vaccination may be an option to take some of the punch out of a straight up bad case.

I agree with u but everyone needs to make their own personal decision 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wear a mask!!!!  If you get the virus you could kill somebody without wearing it! I am also guessing that there will not be a hs football season this Fall. 

The Ivy League has an interesting proposal:  the Spring.

42 minutes ago, Bormio said:

US headed for the lowest Covid death total on a Tuesday (usually the worst day) since March.  But you would never know it.

What?  And when do you plan on flying back to Europe?  Or what Fauci said today?

April 24:  36,739 new reported cases

June 29:  38,753 new reported cases

source:  NY Times

59A33496-5E3A-4263-A86C-551AC5B62728.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

What?  And when do you plan on flying back to Europe?  Or what Fauci said today?

Fauci is all over the map.  States have been open for 2 months.  Cases have been spiking for 3-4 weeks.  Deaths in NY went from 7 in a day to 691 in a day in the space of 2 weeks.  We are not seeing that replicated anywhere.  The lethality of this virus currently appears to be way under 1%, accounting for undiagnosed cases - possibly as low as 0.1%.  The # of ventilator patients is a much lower %.  If the virus is less lethal than before, for whatever reason, why not get it now - in case it turns more lethal again.  As Fauci said today - there is no guarantee of a vaccine.  And without it there is only one way to get to the other side.  Pay me now, or pay me later.  

And I am flying to Oregon next weekend.

16 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

April 24:  36,739 new reported cases

June 29:  38,753 new reported cases

source:  NY Times

59A33496-5E3A-4263-A86C-551AC5B62728.jpeg

Daily deaths are less than 600 a day (12 per state) after peaking at over 2200

6 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Fauci is all over the map.  States have been open for 2 months.  Cases have been spiking for 3-4 weeks.  Deaths in NY went from 7 in a day to 691 in a day in the space of 2 weeks.  We are not seeing that replicated anywhere.  The lethality of this virus currently appears to be way under 1%, accounting for undiagnosed cases - possibly as low as 0.1%.  The # of ventilator patients is a much lower %.  If the virus is less lethal than before, for whatever reason, why not get it now - in case it turns more lethal again.  As Fauci said today - there is no guarantee of a vaccine.  And without it there is only one way to get to the other side.  Pay me now, or pay me later.  

And I am flying to Oregon next weekend.

I’ve followed your posts on here since the beginning and although we disagree I have a great deal of respect for you.  United and American are now doing three across seating which is suicidal.  I have almost two million miles lifetime on United but would not fly anywhere today.

Seriously, Bormio, I do not mean this as an indifferent internet post but unless this is a life threatening trip please don’t do it.

If you must,  an N95 mask, gloves and a lot of wine.

Serious:  wish you the best.

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I’ve followed your posts on here since the beginning and although we disagree I have a great deal of respect for you.  United and American are now doing three across seating which is suicidal.  I have almost two million miles lifetime on United but would not fly anywhere today.

Seriously, Bormio, I do not mean this as an indifferent internet post but unless this is a life threatening trip please don’t do it.

If you must,  an N95 mask, gloves and a lot of wine.

Serious:  wish you the best.

I seriously doubt the 7:50 PM nonstop flight from Charlotte to Portland on a Saturday evening will be packed.