3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

18 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I’ve followed your posts on here since the beginning and although we disagree I have a great deal of respect for you.  United and American are now doing three across seating which is suicidal.  I have almost two million miles lifetime on United but would not fly anywhere today.

Seriously, Bormio, I do not mean this as an indifferent internet post but unless this is a life threatening trip please don’t do it.

If you must,  an N95 mask, gloves and a lot of wine.

Serious:  wish you the best.

but see thats your choice not to fly. Over 600000 people are flying daily 

26 minutes ago, Bormio said:

My advice to you is stay in your house

We have for four months with only weekly trips for groceries.  Our allergist, pulmonary and cardiologist are all 60 or more and doing almost the same-mostly Zoom with an exceptional office visit.  The DC area was locked down for several months.  Almost four months w/o seeing our kids (now 50+) but a lot of Zoom calls.

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

We have for four months with only weekly trips for groceries.  Our allergist, pulmonary and cardiologist are all 60 or more and doing almost the same-mostly Zoom with an exceptional office visit.  The DC area was locked down for several months.  Almost four months w/o seeing our kids (now 50+) but a lot of Zoom calls.

Sadly that is wise.  My mom is 85 and in assisted living.  I have not seen her face to face since March.  But it is sort of a blessing - I am not tempted to see her because I cannot.  It is hard on her because she is still active, likes to go out to eat etc.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Sadly that is wise.  My mom is 85 and in assisted living.  I have not seen her face to face since March.  But it is sort of a blessing - I am not tempted to see her because I cannot.  It is hard on her because she is still active, likes to go out to eat etc.  

Sorry to hear my grandma is 81 lives ag home we see her all the time 

73 felt fairly young only a few months ago.  (Fauci 79, Biden 77, Trump 74-Elizabeth Warren however is jailbait at 70! 😁) Now....well Trump is older but I cannot believe some of the risks he takes.(I. e. Tulsa, church with 3500 in Phoenix.).  Honestly believe part of him is in denial of the potential threat.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Wish you and your mom the best, Bormio.

• Like 3