Some are saying Hal Mumme to Valdosta.

HooverOutlaw

What a crazy firing and hiring process. Fired a solid coach, they have turned down some great coaches or those coaches have turned them down, interviewed many without a hire, racism at ever turn,  and infighting among the BOE.   But according to most Valdosta fans the only savior is Propst.  At offshore betting sites now that Vegas is closed have given Rush a 50% chance to be the next Wildcat head coach.

The same Valdosta fan base that blasted him for years are begging for him to be hired.

Poor Jamey DuBose has not held a practice yet but has been the back page news story since hired.  

I hope they do hire rush. Everybody deserves a ninth chance. 

Moreso to watch the dosta fans that said what trash he was Lick his sac. 

Serious question. Does dosta have the “resources” to hire him? I don’t know a lot about their program, but will their better off alums step up to the plate to pay him what he wants like cc did? Do they need to win that badly that they will? An acquaintance from cc said he even questioned whether rush had “it” anymore? When I asked what “it” was he said, “I watched rush blow two straight championship games because of his in game decisions. Everybody blamed the assistants but rush isn’t a coach that lets his assistants blow games for him.” 

It’s been interesting to watch racism (who’d a thunk it in south jawja) tear apart a program and  perhaps a community. This virus thing buys them more time, as nobody else is getting ahead at this time. 

Stay safe errrrbody! I’m heading to the pharmacy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I hope they do hire rush. Everybody deserves a ninth chance. 

Moreso to watch the dosta fans that said what trash he was Lick his sac. 

Serious question. Does dosta have the “resources” to hire him? I don’t know a lot about their program, but will their better off alums step up to the plate to pay him what he wants like cc did? Do they need to win that badly that they will? An acquaintance from cc said he even questioned whether rush had “it” anymore? When I asked what “it” was he said, “I watched rush blow two straight championship games because of his in game decisions. Everybody blamed the assistants but rush isn’t a coach that lets his assistants blow games for him.” 

It’s been interesting to watch racism (who’d a thunk it in south jawja) tear apart a program and  perhaps a community. This virus thing buys them more time, as nobody else is getting ahead at this time. 

Stay safe errrrbody! I’m heading to the pharmacy. 

At some point the drive to win weakens  as you get older.  Once you get to wins don't equal happiness and the only happiness is from the fact you did not lose.  Losing championships can take a lot out of a person.  Late in his career Coach Bryant said he did not have the drive as just a few years before. Age, health and nothing else to prove will slow anybody down.  Once you have won a bunch titles you do not have the same level of enjoyment winning one. Take Marietta you win 1 football title in 50 plus years you wanted celebrate like crazy and want another.  National titles at Alabama do not generate the joy as it did in Saban's first in 2009.  If Georgia ever wins another title it will be a big deal.  

Be honest you wish no good for Rush. You are not that kind of person you have personally attacked him for years and I doubt you have ever met or talked with him face to face.  

By the way I predict Will Wade's days as LSU bb coach are soon over. The HBO special will blow the roof off LSU bb.

49 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

At some point the drive to win weakens  as you get older.  Once you get to wins don't equal happiness and the only happiness is from the fact you did not lose.  Losing championships can take a lot out of a person.  Late in his career Coach Bryant said he did not have the drive as just a few years before. Age, health and nothing else to prove will slow anybody down.  Once you have won a bunch titles you do not have the same level of enjoyment winning one. Take Marietta you win 1 football title in 50 plus years you wanted celebrate like crazy and want another.  National titles at Alabama do not generate the joy as it did in Saban's first in 2009.  If Georgia ever wins another title it will be a big deal.  

Be honest you wish no good for Rush. You are not that kind of person you have personally attacked him for years and I doubt you have ever met or talked with him face to face.  

By the way I predict Will Wade's days as LSU bb coach are soon over. The HBO special will blow the roof off LSU bb.

😂

You and the cc guys love him because he won for you. I get it. Most Outsiders look at the man, not the football coach. I’d ask what you’d think of him if he were your Dad that destroyed your Mom and family or if he were married to your Daughter and did that to her and your grandchildren, but I already know the answer. 

You know, many here talk a lot of shit about Coach Morgan as well without never having met him. I’ve never seen you stand up and say anything about it. Why? How many people on here do you judge without having met them? 

I’m curious. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

You and the cc guys love him because he won for you. I get it. Most Outsiders look at the man, not the football coach. I’d ask what you’d think of him if he were your Dad that destroyed your Mom and family or if he were married to your Daughter and did that to her and your grandchildren, but I already know the answer. 

You know, many here talk a lot of shit about Coach Morgan as well without never having met him. I’ve never seen you stand up and say anything about it. Why? How many people on here do you judge without having met them? 

I’m curious. 

If people had a problem with everyone who cheated on their spouse it would be a sad world.  Plus you do not know the whole story on Rush's personal life.  Name somebody I have judged on here and not met. I have posted about schools not certain individuals.  You just hate Propst by your post.  You ever been given a second chance?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If people had a problem with everyone who cheated on their spouse it would be a sad world.  Plus you do not know the whole story on Rush's personal life.  Name somebody I have judged on here and not met. I have posted about schools not certain individuals.  You just hate Propst by your post.  You ever been given a second chance?

You judged me. How is that different? 

As far as his story goes, enlighten me. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How have I judged you. Your post show your dislike of Propst.  

“You are not that kind of person you have personally attacked him for years and I doubt you have ever met or talked with him face to face.” 

When you say “You’re are not that kind of person.......” that is a textbook judgmental statement. You literally judged what I am without having ever met me. 

I know your reside in alabama, so perhaps it’s different there, but the above statement would be considered “judging” somebody in the other 49 states (I’ll have a few south jawja dissenters) and territories.......save maybe Guam. 

Point is, most judge off of what we know about a person, place, team or whatever. What is public knowledge about rush is he is a great football mind who isn’t a very good person. Actions speak louder than words. 

If you’d like to enlighten me, I welcome it. Otherwise, don’t throw stones. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

“You are not that kind of person you have personally attacked him for years and I doubt you have ever met or talked with him face to face.” 

When you say “You’re are not that kind of person.......” that is a textbook judgmental statement. You literally judged what I am without having ever met me. 

I know your reside in alabama, so perhaps it’s different there, but the above statement would be considered “judging” somebody in the other 49 states (I’ll have a few south jawja dissenters) and territories.......save maybe Guam. 

Point is, most judge off of what we know about a person, place, team or whatever. What is public knowledge about rush is he is a great football mind who isn’t a very good person. Actions speak louder than words. 

Fair enough. I see your point. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Too bad Marietta is not in the Corky Kell. I have met many Colquitt and board posters there.  Unless coronavirus ruins that. 

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Too bad Marietta is not in the Corky Kell. I have met many Colquitt and board posters there.  Unless coronavirus ruins that. 

You won't get anything out of him except for the same rhetoric on each of his post. His name is exactly how he is. Got so bad on the Ga board hes too scared to reply to the post directed right at him and his built transfer team. 

• Haha 1

I think Rush has seen the pinnacle of his profession at this point. Once you've been there, I'm sure getting back is important, but, I truly think his real win is the vast numbers of kids that have continued to play at the next level under him. 

That is the part of what he's doing that is the most positive impact on a community. 

It's so easy to get hung up on having lost those two state championships, and the way they were lost, especially the one at North Gwinnett. It's at the end of the day how coaches are judged from afar. Win/loss record. There is more to it than that in reality, but, whether fair or not many will judge Rush poorly on those last minute losses. 

One thing about it... Whoever that Colquitt person is that whispers all those sweet nothings into Sweet Larry's ears, no longer has to worry about that. Losing back to back state championships in the last moments isn't likely to be seen again for a long time. 

Just as unlikely as winning two back to back for Colquitt County. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

You won't get anything out of him except for the same rhetoric on each of his post. His name is exactly how he is. Got so bad on the Ga board hes too scared to reply to the post directed right at him and his built transfer team. 

You can’t be this stoopid. If you think really hard you’ll figure it out. 

Give it a try.......in between sobs about Marietta winning the state championship, of course. 

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Thanks for the DM. Look forward to more banter outlaw. 

And, iff’n the folks on here think I’m playing rough with you, there are some south jawja boiz and a nj mook who will come to defend you and show that chivalry isn’t dead! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think Rush has seen the pinnacle of his profession at this point. Once you've been there, I'm sure getting back is important, but, I truly think his real win is the vast numbers of kids that have continued to play at the next level under him. 

That is the part of what he's doing that is the most positive impact on a community. 

It's so easy to get hung up on having lost those two state championships, and the way they were lost, especially the one at North Gwinnett. It's at the end of the day how coaches are judged from afar. Win/loss record. There is more to it than that in reality, but, whether fair or not many will judge Rush poorly on those last minute losses. 

One thing about it... Whoever that Colquitt person is that whispers all those sweet nothings into Sweet Larry's ears, no longer has to worry about that. Losing back to back state championships in the last moments isn't likely to be seen again for a long time. 

Just as unlikely as winning two back to back for Colquitt County. 

The deal on making 6 trips to ATL and not playing a title at a neutral site canceling at the last second administrators stabbing the program in the back was too much too overcome.  That is the most tainted state game I know of.  GHSA is a failure worst I have watch work.  Plus the day before same storm Alabama kids played outdoors in the snow without issue.

20 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thanks for the DM. Look forward to more banter outlaw. 

And, iff’n the folks on here think I’m playing rough with you, there are some south jawja boiz and a nj mook who will come to defend you and show that chivalry isn’t dead! 

He DM'd you?  lol Do tell.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

He DM'd you?  lol Do tell.....

Nah man. He DM’d me out of respect and I’ll show him the same respect. It’s cool to disagree on different issues and let it be. I understand his point and he understands mine. All good.

Wish more here were like outlaw and had the ability to see another’s point of view and at least comprehend it.......as opposed to acting like middle school girls, while maintaining their own stance and reasoning. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On 3/22/2020 at 12:23 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

What a crazy firing and hiring process. Fired a solid coach, they have turned down some great coaches or those coaches have turned them down, interviewed many without a hire, racism at ever turn,  and infighting among the BOE.   But according to most Valdosta fans the only savior is Propst.  At offshore betting sites now that Vegas is closed have given Rush a 50% chance to be the next Wildcat head coach.

The same Valdosta fan base that blasted him for years are begging for him to be hired.

Poor Jamey DuBose has not held a practice yet but has been the back page news story since hired.  

Hal?

7212B288-805C-48E1-8354-37A987EF235C.gif

• Haha 1