The Official Lets make LDT money in the stock market Thread

imaGoodBoyNow

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay this thread is for the Ballers on here who are Woke and know what’s on the Downlow

go head and posts your thoughts on stocks or what Evers on your mind going on in the Market

i Know jack Shit about the stock market but if y’all got any advice on a certain penny stock , make sure to throw it my way

Never buy penny stocks. There is a reason they trade for pennies. The are usually scams promoted by "questionable brokers". It is a sure way to financial ruin ... You are better off buying 1 share of a $100 stock than thousands of shares of a penny stock.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Never buy penny stocks. There is a reason they trade for pennies. The are usually scams promoted by "questionable brokers". It is a sure way to financial ruin ... You are better off buying 1 share of a $100 stock than thousands of shares of a penny stock.

I just use the Robinhood app, I gotta spend my money since  were on quarantine FanDuel and DraftKings apparently doesn’t want it

are you talking actual penny stocks? Like .01? I was thinking of buying like 80 $1,$2$3 stocks 

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I just use the Robinhood app, I gotta spend my money since  were on quarantine FanDuel and DraftKings apparently doesn’t want it

are you talking actual penny stocks? Like .01? I was thinking of buying like 80 $1,$2$3 stocks 

My definition of a penny stock is any stock that regularly trades under $5 a share. I may make an exception in the case of a former good company that has fallen on hard times, especially coming out of a long, deep bear market. You should also consider the stock's sponsorship if you are buying cheap stocks. IE, does it have any institutional support (ownership by mutual funds, hedge funds, large investors)? All this information is publicly available (with a lag time), if you are willing to do the work. 

18 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

My definition of a penny stock is any stock that regularly trades under $5 a share. I may make an exception in the case of a former good company that has fallen on hard times, especially coming out of a long, deep bear market. You should also consider the stock's sponsorship if you are buying cheap stocks. IE, does it have any institutional support (ownership by mutual funds, hedge funds, large investors)? All this information is publicly available (with a lag time), if you are willing to do the work. 

What ever days I’m off from work this month I’ma watch videos on what the stock marker really is, cause like I said I know shit

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

go head and posts your thoughts on stocks or what Evers on your mind going on in the Market

i Know jack Shit about the stock market but if y’all got any advice on a certain penny stock , make sure to throw it my way

Stay out of it.  Stay out of bonds and REIT,s too. We are in CD’s, treasury bills and FDIC insured cash in our checking accounts.  Most are 3 to 6 months meaning we want safety now and will return to our investments when it is safe.  No money market funds either.

I am paying the price of a one per cent or less returnn(for now).  When everything returns to normal I’ll go back in.  But for now it’s about the sidelines.

Note:  the market is down about 30%.  In ‘08 the Dow was down 45%.  In ‘30 about 80%.  My point is that I believe we have room to fall.

I sincerely hope I am wrong.  Absolute best.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What ever days I’m off from work this month I’ma watch videos on what the stock marker really is, cause like I said I know shit

There are both good and bad videos out there. Avoid the ones that seem to be promotional. Usually, you want to watch videos by people that have had success in the market, not videos put out by those with something to sell.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:01 PM, DarterBlue said:

I was thinking of buying some Boeing stock , I missed out it was $95 a share last week after being like $440 six months ago, it’s back at $150, 

Do you see them staying at 150 or do you see them dropping below $100 again ??

4B4A793E-ED44-46DC-B04A-BB4AA3957A8D.jpeg

On 3/24/2020 at 8:39 PM, DarterBlue said:

There are both good and bad videos out there. Avoid the ones that seem to be promotional. Usually, you want to watch videos by people that have had success in the market, not videos put out by those with something to sell.

VOO ETF, an S&P 500 ETF, was doing well up until recent events obviously. It’s been down to as low as $200 a share. Before the virus outbreak, it had hit an all-time high at $311 

Would you say major buy right now? Maybe the answer is obvious, but for that reason I ask you. 

Regarding Boeing, it may need help. It is sucking wind right now because it is bleeding cash. Sales have dried up and it has huge overhead costs. If you want to throw a few bucks at it, I would not veto you. But I would not go all in.

Regarding buying a broad, market ETF, such as the S&P, I think we are still in a bear market and cheaper prices lie ahead. The time to buy in a real bear market is when everyone has thrown in the towel.  

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well since Darter left I will axeplane what happened with GameStop this week

No worries....No worries...

They asked the new wrinkled cow podium chick from Joey's team what Joey's team is gonna do about it...

Any guesses ?  more multiple choice tonight... will it be...

a) It's ok... we have the first Female Treasury secretary 👍

b) sure, we'll "monitor" it 🙄

c) You know the stock market isn't the only measure of our economy 😡

d) Working and middle class families aren't reflected in the stock market 💡

e) doesn't this mean we are in a recovery? 🤪

f) because people are struggling, we are trying to give you a small check...isn't that more important ? 🤔

g) all of the above ☝️

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BIx4h-FlDjA/

PS: thought so....

BTW: HEY, that's not a fat chick, or a wrinkled chick playing podium...what gives 🤷‍♂️....Oh wait, that must mean we   must be ok on that whole market thingy 👍

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

No worries....No worries...

They asked the new wrinkled cow podium chick from Joey's team what Joey's team is gonna do about it...

Any guesses ?  more multiple choice tonight... will it be...

a) It's ok... we have the first Female Treasury secretary 👍

b) sure, we'll "monitor" it 🙄

c) You know the stock market isn't the only measure of our economy 😡

d) Working and middle class families aren't reflected in the stock market 💡

e) doesn't this mean we are in a recovery? 🤪

f) because people are struggling, we are trying to give you a small check...isn't that more important ? 🤔

g) all of the above ☝️

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BIx4h-FlDjA/

PS: thought so....

BTW: HEY, that's not a fat chick, or a wrinkled chick playing podium...what gives 🤷‍♂️....Oh wait, that must mean we   must be ok on that whole market thingy 👍

Lmao 😂 wow A+ on giving an answer to no where close to what was asked

• Like 1
  • Haha 1