Andrew Cuomo is protecting his people; he should be drafted to be our next President.

BigDrop

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Hillbilly...LOL..nice try...Tappan Zee HS??, how was their football teams growing up??...LOL..a bunch of softies...N.R was way too tough a town for your pansy-ass...🤡

scared??..LOL..I won MVP on the last 2 N.R. Midget teams I played on...😉

Best yrs of your pathetic life

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

giphy.gif.5d021d6f69ee2e5f7c5daf23a1d0c032.gif

You stinking Liberal.  Leave my Country Right now.🤣  I am tired of you guys posting the daily B.S.  that comes from my President.  That Video is a Liberal Hoax.  This is the Greatest, Bestest and Yugest response ever to a Pandemic that my President knew about before everyone on the Planet.  Damn Lib's.  Where is Obama?  Probably behind  some damn Hut in Kenya with his Muslim Garb listening to the Adhan 😎  I went out and bought a big Easter Basket  because my President says it's on Come Easter Sunday 

Image result for Trump easter basket

This is the Liberal Trash I am referring to 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You stinking Liberal.  Leave my Country Right now.🤣  I am tired of you guys posting the daily B.S.  that comes from my President.  That Video is a Liberal Hoax.  This is the Greatest, Bestest and Yugest response ever to a Pandemic that my President knew about before everyone on the Planet.  Damn Lib's.  Where is Obama?  Probably behind  some damn Hut in Kenya with his Muslim Garb listening to the Adhan 😎  I went out and bought a big Easter Basket  because my President says it's on Come Easter Sunday 

This is the Liberal Trash I am referring to 

I honestly wish that video was a deep fake, but, that's really the guy. I heard him say the things in that compilation in real time. 

fark_sYlXGqAk3lYvAGHM9S6iqh7wDH4.jpg.67303d1fb11f7c3e3764960d99f89213.jpg

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, concha said:

Were they for sale in 2015?

When Cuomo could have made the choice to buy them after being warned of the need?

Instead he went for a plan to ration the small number they had and spent hundreds of millions on a boondoggle solar project.

Cuomo for president. 🤡

are you insane? We did not need them in 2015

WTF is wrong with you? 

NOW we need them and the president is the only one that can make it happen.... and he is not.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

are you insane? We did not need them in 2015

WTF is wrong with you? 

NOW we need them and the president is the only one that can make it happen.... and he is not.

You didn't read about happened.

I'm not shocked.

The president is sending thousands of respirators to NYC to cover for Cuomo.

1 minute ago, concha said:

You didn't read about happened.

I'm not shocked.

The president is sending thousands of respirators to NYC to cover for Cuomo.

Please... why are you like this?

Your poor wife. 

Trump tried to send 400, De Blasio flipped out on him, Cuomo called him.. now we have 4,000 on the way. We need 70,000.

This is life and death shit. This is no joke. 

Only TRump could make this shit partisan. No other president would. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Your poor wife. 

Trump tried to send 400, De Blasio flipped out on him, Cuomo called him.. now we have 4,000 on the way. We need 70,000.

Why didn't Cuomo buy back in 2015?  At least something?

Oh, why do when that you can point fingers elsewhere?

And Trump is making things partisan? Cuomo was warned several years ago. He did nothing and now Trump is supposed to have a magical respirator fairy create the machines out of thin air?  

Birdbrain.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Your poor wife. 

Cuomo has to kiss the ring more with Trump. Sad but true. That's where we are with our leadership. Kiss the ring or suffer the wrath. Fucking ridiculous.

Idk about the 2015 thing. I read where Cuomo has taken exception to the context. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cuomo has to kiss the ring more with Trump. Sad but true. That's where we are with our leadership. Kiss the ring or suffer the wrath. Fucking ridiculous.

Idk about the 2015 thing. I read where Cuomo has taken exception to the context. 

Of course he took exception.  Good at throwing stones, but...

But nobody else has an excuse.

Trump is suppose to magically conjure up respirators when Cuomo wants them. Because who doesn't have tons of extra respirator production capacity available all the time and prepped for immediate utilization just to take care of Cuomo wants. Right?

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They all do this.  Look at Chris Christie and President Obama; never thought a guy of his girth could crawl up into a hole that small, but he somehow managed!  Necessity truly is the mother of invention.

• Like 2

You lefties have such blind hate you erased every terrible thing Obama did out of your memory, and pretend Trump is the only one who can do bad. Orange man bad more specifically. Obama was a domestic terrorist who couldn’t even clean Chicago up. It got worse when he left. This daily Trump Derangement Syndrome you guys display here is both entertaining and annoying at the same time. Lol. 

Good luck with your star candidate Sleepy creepy Uncle Joe

#IBelieveTara

#WeBelieveSurvivors

57 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

They all do this.  Look at Chris Christie and President Obama; never thought a guy of his girth could crawl up into a hole that small, but he somehow managed!  Necessity truly is the mother of invention.

Idk, I didn't see it as crawling into any hole really. The optics are only bad if you're terribly partisan. 

In the case of what we are seeing now, it's truly different times where we have a guy that will attack you on twitter, say he's gonna hold government funds because his feelings got hurt and shit like that. Seems pretty unprecedented to me. 

• Thanks 1

Nancy Pelosi is the highest ranking Democrat in the entire country. While Trump has been working around the clock to get shit done, she is worried about funding illegals, abortions, and sanctuary cities with money that is meant for this pandemic. 

If you can muster up outrage over your daily Orange Man Bad meltdowns, then you can spare some screaming at the sky for Pelosi. Not gonna hold my breath. The lefties on this forum are partisan hacks who are NeverTrumpers. No objective bones in the body 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk, I didn't see it as crawling into any hole really. The optics are only bad if you're terribly partisan. 

In the case of what we are seeing now, it's truly different times where we have a guy that will attack you on twitter, say he's gonna hold government funds because his feelings got hurt and shit like that. Seems pretty unprecedented to me. 

Agreed that yes he is very different in terms of rhetoric and those pressers are cringeworthy, frightening, hilarious, and informative (usually when someone else is speaking) at the same time.  If he really is withholding aid on a punitive basis or because he’s not getting praised enough to his liking then I hope that comes to light.  Until then it’s all projection on what we think Trump is vs. what’s (f)actually happening.

And with the Christie thing my point wasn’t partisan but just that no matter who the president is governors are going to do whatever they have to in order to get what they need.  We had our shore home devastated by Sandy.  Christie could have fellated Obama for funds and I wouldn’t have cared.  Get the $.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nancy Pelosi is the highest ranking Democrat in the entire country. While Trump has been working around the clock to get shit done, she is worried about funding illegals, abortions, and sanctuary cities with money that is meant for this pandemic. 

If you can muster up outrage over your daily Orange Man Bad meltdowns, then you can spare some screaming at the sky for Pelosi. Not gonna hold my breath. The lefties on this forum are partisan hacks who are NeverTrumpers. No objective bones in the body 

This is why I'm on the fence in regards to politics... there's absolute SHIT in both parties.

Screw the politicians... Pelosi, Clintons, and the lemmings in the Repub party, the whole shebang can go elsewhere.

BGW

• Thanks 4
  • Like 4