Andrew Cuomo is protecting his people; he should be drafted to be our next President.

BigDrop

This is truly a time when people could/should all be trying to rally behind a president, but, this guy makes it practically impossible. When he's asked to give a mesaage of hope to people suffering at home, he attacks the reporter. 

When giving a presser on this unprecedented challenge we are facing there is no balance with him. He lies through his teeth and then the experts have to come right up behind him and tell the reality. It's terribly difficult to rally behind something like that. 

Instead of trying to bring people more together he remains in wedge mode. Even in this, the most trying of times. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashback-obama-played-golf-the-same-day-his-administration-declared-h1n1-a-public-health-emergency/

https://tuskerdaily.com/media-had-no-problem-with-obama-golfing-while-americans-died-of-swine-flu-h1n1/

Im sure they will say either:

1. We are not talking about back then with Obama. You can only use that if you're a lib

2. These are fake stories. Again you can only claim this if you're a lib.

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I heard this kid grew up to be a Lib... Andy is this you?

As a dad I would have smashed his gaming device with a hammer right in front of him.  Sadly this is not uncommon in the world of parents wanting to  be their kids buddy instead of being a parent...freaking spoiled little ❄.  Bet he does no work around the house...games until 3 am and wakes up at noon to game some more...pathetic.

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

giphy.gif.5d021d6f69ee2e5f7c5daf23a1d0c032.gif

The You know Who worshippers are at it again 😎  Isn't  it funny that You Know Who never gets mad at racist and brings his wrath.  Hmmmmmmm. But You Know who hates Gays and environmentalists 

Trump Cabinet's Bible teacher says gays cause 'God's wrath' in COVID-19 blog post

Environmentalists and people with “depraved minds” are also igniting "God's wrath," according to Rev. Ralph Drollinger.

In a blog post titled “Is God Judging America Today?” a pastor who leads a weekly bible study group for members of President Donald Trump's Cabinet appeared to blame the coronavirus pandemic on several groups, including those who have “a proclivity toward lesbianism and homosexuality.”

America “is experiencing the consequential wrath of God,” the Rev. Ralph Drollinger wrote in a lengthy March 21 "Bible study" on his Capitol Ministries blog, which caused outrage among several national LGBTQ advocacy groups.

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 6:05 PM, BigDrop said:

Enthusiastically remember his dad but really don’t know his personal background.  But watching his daily press conferences is reassuring, almost therapeutic.  I trust this man.  I honestly feel that he cares, gives a damn about those he represents.

I’m a Republican but if there was a way he could be drafted for President I would vote for him.

He is the New Yorker who cares about us.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/could-a-draft-cuomo-movement-be-in-the-democrats-future/

Cuomo cares about Cuomo and may be guilty of involuntary manslaughter...Florida has a great Gov and a successful state..Cuomo is an abject bully 

• Like 1

Enthusiastically remember his dad but really don’t know his personal background.  But watching his daily press conferences is reassuring, almost therapeutic.  I trust this man.  I honestly feel that he cares, gives a damn about those he represents.

I’m a Republican but if there was a way he could be drafted for President I would vote for him.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/could-a-draft-cuomo-movement-be-in-the-democrats-future/

Cuomo cares about Cuomo and may be guilty of involuntary manslaughter...Florida has a great Gov and a successful state..Cuomo is an abject bully