BigDrop

Andrew Cuomo is protecting his people; he should be drafted to be our next President.

Nancy Pelosi is the highest ranking Democrat in the entire country. While Trump has been working around the clock to get shit done, she is worried about funding illegals, abortions, and sanctuary cities with money that is meant for this pandemic. 

If you can muster up outrage over your daily Orange Man Bad meltdowns, then you can spare some screaming at the sky for Pelosi. Not gonna hold my breath. The lefties on this forum are partisan hacks who are NeverTrumpers. No objective bones in the body 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk, I didn't see it as crawling into any hole really. The optics are only bad if you're terribly partisan. 

In the case of what we are seeing now, it's truly different times where we have a guy that will attack you on twitter, say he's gonna hold government funds because his feelings got hurt and shit like that. Seems pretty unprecedented to me. 

Agreed that yes he is very different in terms of rhetoric and those pressers are cringeworthy, frightening, hilarious, and informative (usually when someone else is speaking) at the same time.  If he really is withholding aid on a punitive basis or because he’s not getting praised enough to his liking then I hope that comes to light.  Until then it’s all projection on what we think Trump is vs. what’s (f)actually happening.

And with the Christie thing my point wasn’t partisan but just that no matter who the president is governors are going to do whatever they have to in order to get what they need.  We had our shore home devastated by Sandy.  Christie could have fellated Obama for funds and I wouldn’t have cared.  Get the $.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nancy Pelosi is the highest ranking Democrat in the entire country. While Trump has been working around the clock to get shit done, she is worried about funding illegals, abortions, and sanctuary cities with money that is meant for this pandemic. 

If you can muster up outrage over your daily Orange Man Bad meltdowns, then you can spare some screaming at the sky for Pelosi. Not gonna hold my breath. The lefties on this forum are partisan hacks who are NeverTrumpers. No objective bones in the body 

This is why I'm on the fence in regards to politics... there's absolute SHIT in both parties.

Screw the politicians... Pelosi, Clintons, and the lemmings in the Repub party, the whole shebang can go elsewhere.

BGW

• Thanks 4
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I heard this kid grew up to be a Lib... Andy is this you?

Isn't that the MSNBC green room on election night 2016?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This is why I'm on the fence in regards to politics... there's absolute SHIT in both parties.

Screw the politicians... Pelosi, Clintons, and the lemmings in the Repub party, the whole shebang can go elsewhere.

BGW

There is peace in love and only fear in hate

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

giphy.gif

GotDamn Hippie!!!😁

BGW

working on a new character "The Enlightened One" 😝

There is a method to my madness

• Haha 2

This is truly a time when people could/should all be trying to rally behind a president, but, this guy makes it practically impossible. When he's asked to give a mesaage of hope to people suffering at home, he attacks the reporter. 

When giving a presser on this unprecedented challenge we are facing there is no balance with him. He lies through his teeth and then the experts have to come right up behind him and tell the reality. It's terribly difficult to rally behind something like that. 

Instead of trying to bring people more together he remains in wedge mode. Even in this, the most trying of times. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

be careful man you cant attack Saint Obama. Bell will be here soon. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I'll handle Bell's light work for him...

https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashback-obama-played-golf-the-same-day-his-administration-declared-h1n1-a-public-health-emergency/

https://tuskerdaily.com/media-had-no-problem-with-obama-golfing-while-americans-died-of-swine-flu-h1n1/

Im sure they will say either:

1. We are not talking about back then with Obama. You can only use that if you're a lib

2. These are fake stories. Again you can only claim this if you're a lib.

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll handle Bell's light work for him...

Hawg, that's not fair. Using a such an ultraconservative site against us a very low blow.

Wait...

I hear all the panic about not having enough hospital beds and supplies but was anyone screaming this loud when over half a MILLION people were hospitalized from the swine flu? Plenty beds then, none now. Hmmmm

This fake outrage is rooted in evil. The MSM is the true enemy of the people 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I heard this kid grew up to be a Lib... Andy is this you?

As a dad I would have smashed his gaming device with a hammer right in front of him.  Sadly this is not uncommon in the world of parents wanting to  be their kids buddy instead of being a parent...freaking spoiled little ❄.  Bet he does no work around the house...games until 3 am and wakes up at noon to game some more...pathetic.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Obama was a Swine Eater too.  🤣

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

giphy.gif.5d021d6f69ee2e5f7c5daf23a1d0c032.gif

The You know Who worshippers are at it again 😎  Isn't  it funny that You Know Who never gets mad at racist and brings his wrath.  Hmmmmmmm. But You Know who hates Gays and environmentalists 

Trump Cabinet's Bible teacher says gays cause 'God's wrath' in COVID-19 blog post

Environmentalists and people with “depraved minds” are also igniting "God's wrath," according to Rev. Ralph Drollinger.

In a blog post titled “Is God Judging America Today?” a pastor who leads a weekly bible study group for members of President Donald Trump's Cabinet appeared to blame the coronavirus pandemic on several groups, including those who have “a proclivity toward lesbianism and homosexuality.”

America “is experiencing the consequential wrath of God,” the Rev. Ralph Drollinger wrote in a lengthy March 21 "Bible study" on his Capitol Ministries blog, which caused outrage among several national LGBTQ advocacy groups.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Obama was a Swine Eater too.  🤣

One of his few redeeming qualities.

Bacon IS AWESOME.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, concha said:

You didn't read about happened.

I'm not shocked.

The president is sending thousands of respirators to NYC to cover for Cuomo.

“Cover for Cuomo.”  Concha, don’t go there.  More important things in our lives right now.

29 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

“Cover for Cuomo.”  Concha, don’t go there.  More important things in our lives right now.

Coming from a guy whose mission it is to criticize Trump at every turn...

• Haha 1