Andrew Cuomo is protecting his people; he should be drafted to be our next President.

BigDrop

On 3/25/2020 at 6:05 PM, BigDrop said:

Enthusiastically remember his dad but really don’t know his personal background.  But watching his daily press conferences is reassuring, almost therapeutic.  I trust this man.  I honestly feel that he cares, gives a damn about those he represents.

I’m a Republican but if there was a way he could be drafted for President I would vote for him.

He is the New Yorker who cares about us.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/could-a-draft-cuomo-movement-be-in-the-democrats-future/

Cuomo cares about Cuomo and may be guilty of involuntary manslaughter...Florida has a great Gov and a successful state..Cuomo is an abject bully 

Enthusiastically remember his dad but really don’t know his personal background.  But watching his daily press conferences is reassuring, almost therapeutic.  I trust this man.  I honestly feel that he cares, gives a damn about those he represents.

I’m a Republican but if there was a way he could be drafted for President I would vote for him.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/could-a-draft-cuomo-movement-be-in-the-democrats-future/

Cuomo cares about Cuomo and may be guilty of involuntary manslaughter...Florida has a great Gov and a successful state..Cuomo is an abject bully 

So Cuomo is circling the schneid and Slow Joe has gone about 6 weeks without a presidential press conference. I have heard that is the longest in a century or more. That's kind of a "damned if you do..." thing.  If I was one of his handlers I wouldn't want him answering questions either. But it appears he's actually beginning to piss off the folks who covered for him and tongued his balls during the election.

Great stuff.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2021 at 6:38 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

F399ED19-4936-45FF-8A53-D846857ED07B.jpeg

yeah talk about aging well.....

check it

now?

“The Academy awarded Governor Cuomo ‘in recognition of his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic & his masterful use of TV to inform and calm people around the world,'” Holden wrote.

“We now know that his TV appearances and clout were used to mislead the public regarding how their loved ones died.”

Holden added: “Please rescind the Governor’s award immediately, as his actions have been an insult to every New Yorker who lost a loved one during this terrible pandemic.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/08/new-yorks-wealthiest-look-for-exits-as-state-readies-hefty-tax-increase-.html

POLITICS

New York’s wealthiest look for exits as state readies hefty tax increase

PUBLISHED THU, APR 8 20212:35 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, APR 9 20213:06 PM EDT
KEY POINTS
  • The budget that was passed by state lawmakers in Albany and heading to Gov. Cuomo’s desk for signature would likely have New York City’s executives end up with combined local and state personal income tax rates that are higher than for wealthy California residents.
  • “Moving to Florida is an active and serious conversation with my peers,” a media executive told CNBC. “If my kids weren’t here I would move tomorrow.”