Sign in to follow this  
CODBEARD

3.28 million file for unemployment

Thanks guys but financially I am fine... pride just taking a hit.. never had to ask for nothing or file something like that..plus I am used to working not sure what I am going to do with myself.. more concerned with my sobriety more than anything .. March 2nd would be 3 mths.. really want that chip..

More important than me I hope everyone else will be ok.. I know a lot of folks can't live on unemployment. Worry about them...

Wife wants us to go volunteer for meals on wheel or food banks or something like that.. probably a good idea might do that

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Thanks guys but financially I am fine... pride just taking a hit.. never had to ask for nothing or file something like that..plus I am used to working not sure what I am going to do with myself.. more concerned with my sobriety more than anything .. March 2nd would be 3 mths.. really want that chip..

More important than me I hope everyone else will be ok.. I know a lot of folks can't live on unemployment. Worry about them...

Wife wants us to go volunteer for meals on wheel or food banks or something like that.. probably a good idea might do that

Stay strong dude!  And yes go keep busy (and healthy) while you’re out.  

Never forget that, “This, too, shall pass.”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

I don't know whether you're a God-fearing man, but in the Christian tradition to which I belong, suffering is an opportunity for personal growth. St Paul says that we glory in our suffering because it produces character (Romans 5).

Maybe there are opportunities here for humility and charity, which might be forgotten virtues.

I don't know; it helps me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

stay strong bro. One second, one min, one hour at a time. You can do it. Dont waste the time you have already invested. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

hummm…...O.o

No one is talking about you. But you're right. No one would give a shit. Well except for your racist daddy Cajun. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Your wife is prob working on that honey doooooooooo list now! Good luck! 
We were put on work from home last week for few weeks and then see what happens mode. They did give employees option to work in field if their region isn’t on mandated lockdown however but no repercussions if they didn’t feel safe doing it.  They just gave us 2 extra weeks of paid time off to use anytime this year also over this and have 3 weeks paid child bonding  leave I can take if needed. Hopefully you have a fire stick or smoker so you don’t go crazy and stay busy. 

69308CBB-7AB8-48DC-BD48-D2769ED49675.jpeg

C4B96AE0-4B1A-4D41-B0C4-72411475F630.jpeg

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Your wife is prob working on that honey doooooooooo list now! Good luck! 
We were put on work from home last week for few weeks and then see what happens mode. They did give employees option to work in field if their region isn’t on mandated lockdown however but no repercussions if they didn’t feel safe doing it.  They just gave us 2 extra weeks of paid time off to use anytime this year also over this and have 3 weeks paid child bonding  leave I can take if needed. Hopefully you have a fire stick or smoker so you don’t go crazy and stay busy. 

69308CBB-7AB8-48DC-BD48-D2769ED49675.jpeg

C4B96AE0-4B1A-4D41-B0C4-72411475F630.jpeg

lol yeah she just handed me "our" exercise schedule.. To include but not limited to 3 walks a day.. The new goslings at the pond are soon to hatch so that could be fun... 

Image result for goose with goslings gif 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No one is talking about you. But you're right. No one would give a shit. Well except for your racist daddy Cajun. 

why are you such a pissed off nasty asshole Tex??...you need to get a life you sad little man....:$

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

why are you such a pissed off nasty asshole Tex??...you need to get a life you sad little man....:$

fucking Dick a dude posts a thread about losing his job and struggling with sobriety and all you can do is take a shot at another poster. Go fuck yourself.  Seriously I mean that. 

I pray to meat you one day. You better pray I dont. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

fucking Dick a dude posts a thread about losing his job and struggling with sobriety and all you can do is take a shot at another poster. Go fuck yourself.  Seriously I mean that. 

I pray to meat meet you one day. You better pray I dont….LOL..LOL.;)

and who are you Tex?!..the town cop here??..LOL...go fuck yourself Tex....I wanted to see what Mr. One Trick Pony (Concha) would have to say about his favorite topic...unemployment..his and Trump's claim to fame!

always the tough guy act huh??...LOL..f*in punk-ass pussy!...:$

and who are you Tex?!..the town cop here??..LOL...go fuck yourself Tex....I wanted to see what Mr. One Trick Pony (Concha) would have to say about his favorite topic...unemployment..his and Trump's claim to fame!

always the tough guy act huh??...LOL..f*in punk-ass pussy!...:$

like I said pray we never meet. 

• Haha 2

Just now, thc6795 said:

you heard me boy

LOL..yea Tex...I heard you...am I suppose to be scared now??...is that your intention??…….9_9

LOL..yea Tex...I heard you...am I suppose to be scared now??...is that your intention??…….9_9

Bitch you have been scared your entire pathetic life. Fucking goof posting he was NOMINATED for the pee wee football team all-star game. Who gives a fuck you schmuck? Nominated you couldn’t even make the little boys team. Fucking goof.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Bitch you have been scared your entire pathetic life. Fucking goof posting he was NOMINATED for the pee wee football team all-star game. Who gives a fuck you schmuck? Nominated you couldn’t even make the little boys team. Fucking goof.

and you're a wanna-be tough guy Tex...idiots like you come a dime a dozen...go get life...:$

and you're a wanna-be tough guy Tex...idiots like you come a dime a dozen...go get life...:$

bitch ass still tries to fit into his letterman jacket. Oh the glory days.