Jump to content
noonereal

Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal? 

I am just curious. @concha @thc6795 @NorCalRuss @Bormio @Blueliner @Sammyswordsman

 

 

I still don't believe it is as big a deal as they are saying. Every two weeks they tell us the sky is falling and the death toll is going to sky rocket. HAs yet to happen. But this time they say for sure it will peak in two weeks. In two weeks they will extend it another two weeks. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I still don't believe it is as big a deal as they are saying. Every two weeks they tell us the sky is falling and the death toll is going to sky rocket. HAs yet to happen. But this time they say for sure it will peak in two weeks. In two weeks they will extend it another two weeks. 

Trust me, the sky is falling.

Honest, I sort of get how you are not "getting" it. You don't see it in your neighborhood yet.

Reminds me of 911. 

On 911 I saw the second plane hit and got my family out of town to our country home, just before all the roads got shut down. 

It was sort of surreal. When I left the city that morning people wrer running up the streets to get where they were going... when I got to the country people we casually coming home from work with no sense of urgency. It was but a TV event to them.

I think the same may be happening now. BTW, I think if you ask again, who knows someone with the virus, every in the NYC metro knows someone. Most will know a few. I know I do.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sky isn’t falling Nor. I'm sure people now know someone. However a month ago they told us we would see 100k deaths in TWO weeks. Two weeks ago they told us the death toll would sky rocket. Now they are saying in two weeks there will be 200k dead. 

Meanwhile a Dr. in France has cured 99.9% of his patients. A Dr in NY has treated and cured 66 patients. Doctors all over the world are saying they have found a drug that works. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Every two weeks they tell us the sky is falling and the death toll is going to sky rocket. HAs yet to happen.

Deaths

3/22: 408

3/29: 2,462

That's 500% in one week.

You keep saying dumb things that are almost immediately proven to be untrue. 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Two weeks ago they told us the death toll would sky rocket.

Two weeks ago: 76 deaths

Today: 2,462

That's an over 3,000% increase.

Doesn't seem that you know what skyrocket means which is perfectly in line with your ignorance on everything else.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Meanwhile a Dr. in France has cured 99.9% of his patients. A Dr in NY has treated and cured 66 patients. Doctors all over the world are saying they have found a drug that works. 

Zero people on Earth have been cured of COVID-19.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The sky isn’t falling Nor. I'm sure people now know someone. However a month ago they told us we would see 100k deaths in TWO weeks. Two weeks ago they told us the death toll would sky rocket. Now they are saying in two weeks there will be 200k dead. 

Meanwhile a Dr. in France has cured 99.9% of his patients. A Dr in NY has treated and cured 66 patients. Doctors all over the world are saying they have found a drug that works. 

 

 

The most powerful economic wheel in the world, NYC, is closed to help achieve some of the successes we are having. Think about that. 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo differant than Trump called it, a hoax. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Meanwhile a Dr. in France has cured 99.9% of his patients. A Dr in NY has treated and cured 66 patients. Doctors all over the world are saying they have found a drug that works.

Wish that would get posted, without having to do a deep dive search...

BGW

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

But this time they say for sure it will peak in two weeks. In two weeks they will extend it another two weeks. 

How could human beings arbitrarily extend the peak of a virus outbreak? The numbers will either peak or they won't.

You're an incredibly stupid person.

  • Thumbs Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Two weeks ago: 76 deaths

Today: 2,462

That's an over 3,000% increase.

Doesn't seem that you know what skyrocket means which is perfectly in line with your ignorance on everything else.

 

In one month, more Americans killed than Americans killed in 19 years of war in Afghanistan. 

If that is not sobering, I don't know what is. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, noonereal said:

In one month, more Americans killed than Americans killed in 19 years of war in Afghanistan. 

If that is not sobering, I don't know what is. 

But flu! Diarrhea! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wish that would get posted, without having to do a deep dive search...

BGW

If it is an internet rumor, Donny will be proliferating it during his presser. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, noonereal said:

In one month, more Americans killed than Americans killed in 19 years of war in Afghanistan. 

If that is not sobering, I don't know what is. 

22k people died of the flu this yr. SO FAR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wish that would get posted, without having to do a deep dive search...

BGW

They are all postering on how to best politically angle this news.. American Politics is a disease sicker than COVID-19.. sad state of afair indeed.. George Orwell was right...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, noonereal said:

If it is an internet rumor, Donny will be proliferating it during his presser. 

Of course nor it doesnt fit your agenda. You need doom and gloom. This way you can continue to Bash Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thc6795 said:

22k people died of the flu this yr. SO FAR

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

But flu! Diarrhea! 

Told you.

 

  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

How could human beings arbitrarily extend the peak of a virus outbreak? The numbers will either peak or they won't.

You're an incredibly stupid person.

Exactly!!  human beings have no say in this no more than the planet changing geographical courses..SO trying to place blame on another is fruitless  It is what it is... Stay away from others and the disease won't spread... simple shit.. people will or they won't it doesn't matter what anyone says

  • Thanks 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CODBEARD said:

Exactly!!  human beings have no say in this no more than the planet changing geographical courses.. It is what it is... Stay away from others and the disease won't spread... simple shit

Human beings have no say in it and then you immediately refute yourself by telling people to stay away from others which is exactly what the government has been mandating.

They can do things. They just can't move a peak around at will. That's what's stupid.

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

22k people died of the flu this yr. SO FAR

How much longer do you expect to be able to use this line until you have to find another ailment that kills even more people?

  • Thumbs Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

22k people died of the flu this yr. SO FAR

The flu season is almost over and those 22K are for the entire flu season, so that’s about 6 months of data. This virus has 1/10 of the total deaths in less than a month.  It’s growth rate has been exponential.  That’s what they are trying to get ahead. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Human beings have no say in it and then you immediately refute yourself by telling people to stay away from others which is exactly what the government has been mandating.

They can do things. They just can't move a peak around at will. That's what's stupid.

-179  you seem to be growing as a human.. good job.. when you get to +2000 lets talk..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...