Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

9 minutes ago, concha said:

If you are not a left-of-center person or entity,  the worst possible stance ever taken is what is used in perpetuity.

Except the Washington Post is not a person and isn't capable of writing anything. That article was by a former Harvard professor.

And it included for now.

And he's, presumably, not promoting the same denialism today.

Dr. Drew is still saying dumb shit, today.

Rush Limbaugh is still saying dumb shit, today.

Conservatives are still saying dumb shit, today.

Hence the word persist.

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Except the Washington Post is not a person and isn't capable of writing anything. That article was by a former Harvard professor.

And it included for now.

And he's, presumably, not promoting the same denialism today.

Dr. Drew is still saying dumb shit, today.

Rush Limbaugh is still saying dumb shit, today.

Conservatives are still saying dumb shit, today.

Hence the word persist.

People in Florida still can't file for unemployment, today. 

Please put your weird mancrushes aside and get back to work.

Thanks!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The fact that in this scary time of crisis in our country he can't even peel off 5% of democrats for his own approval rating is very telling and symptomatic of his constant pot stirring and his war against actual facts. 

I thought you dont trust polls?

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Yes and no.  You’ve managed to conflate two things, politicization and priorities, in one short sentence.

Politicization

When I lay out reasons why IMPOTUS is incompetent......

Prioritization

My argument is this incompetent administration ....When, for example, IMPOTUS...

...That is prioritizing a campaign appeal to the base over health.

😷😷😷😷😷😷

Of course politicians are going to politicize it silly....

You doing it is even WORSE....

So this is supposed to be your excuse?

Piss poor ethics right there...

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

It's always funny when idiots think they've got a "gotcha" moment but what they really reveal is how they don't understand basic English.

Or the passing of time.

The key words being "for now" on February 1st and "persist" on March 19th.

I wonder what happened in the 46 days in between?

🤡

Yeah now apply that logic to practically everyone else in charge that was trying to take control. 

The president and the rest of the world we’re being lied to by WHO, also known as the Chinese communist sympathizers. 

So very early on everyone was led to believe that it was under control.  The lies and propaganda covered up that it was spreading like wildfire’s until it was too much to contain. 

Then every left-wing piece of shit had the nerve to criticize Trump for not being prepared. 

Usually if a Democrat is criticizing you then them and their cronies are the ones that are the most guilty of what they’re screaming about 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Troll said:

Of course politicians are going to politicize it silly....

You doing it is even WORSE....

So this is supposed to be your excuse?

Piss poor ethics right there...

So anybody who notes the disparity in what the administration says and does with the actual facts is ethically worse than the failures of the administration itself?  Yeah, that makes sense.  God forbid people in this country pay attention and say something when they see their government failing them because that is a sign of poor ethics.  

If that were the case, why don't you call out everyone who has something to say about the admin or the virus?  Or do you just call out those who present rational and coherent thoughts on the matter?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Why It’s So Freaking Hard To Make A Good COVID-19 Model

(Who am I kidding? You're not going to read this)

He's too busy trusting some loon from twitter called "jail cat" to read anything actually science based.  xD

That dude is by far the most dishonest person I've ever encountered, and is honestly a scourge to society in general. Maybe humanity in general, but, you get the idea.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah now apply that logic to practically everyone else in charge that was trying to take control. 

Trump said on February 23rd: "It's very much under control."

On February 26th: "We're going down, not going up. We're going very substantially down, not up."

On February 27th: "It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

On March 4th: "It's very mild."

On March 7th: "I'm not concerned at all."

On March 10th: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So anybody who notes the disparity in what the administration says and does with the actual facts is ethically worse than the failures of the administration itself?  Yeah, that makes sense.  God forbid people in this country pay attention and say something when they see their government failing them because that is a sign of poor ethics.  

If that were the case, why don't you call out everyone who has something to say about the admin or the virus?  Or do you just call out those who present rational and coherent thoughts on the matter?  

There is certainly time for blame when we get past this...and question all you like.  The politicians (both sides) are easily worse than gibberish in this regard, I did not leave them out. Not leaving those righties out, that do it either, just sayin.

Just can't stand when people sit around and place blame when there is shit to be done and problems to fix.  Ethical is to strong a word tho, for someone on quarantine just bitching, need to walk that back to where it was supposed to be...Priorities...thanks for the correction.

PS...How come you never answered that question WC...you miss it?

Here you go...

17 hours ago, Troll said:

NOW When the heck is somebody going to start blaming...

our WORLD LEADERS !!!

well?

🤔

42 minutes ago, The Guru said:

On February 26th: "We're going down, not going up. We're going very substantially down, not up."

On February 27th: "It's going to disappear. One day, it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

He’s getting info from so called experts. These deep staters know misinformation that leads to death will hurt Trump. They don’t give a shit about lives lost. It’s collateral damage in the pursuit of power. All these left wing outlets who all sympathize with China intentionally lie and mislead the public to cause confusion and chaos. 

Trump can only go by what he is being told by experts. So just because he is being fed lies by deep staters doesn’t make this his fault.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The Guru said:

On April 3: Thousands of people still can't file for unemployment in Florida, while AngryAndy cries about Drumpf on the internet all day instead of doing his job. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He’s getting info from so called experts.

None of the experts told him to say any of those things above.

Get a clue, nolebull.

Dr. Fauci has been doing this for 30 years. There's no way that he told Trump, on March 10th, that this thing was going to go away.

The fact that you believe that proves what an imbecile you are.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

None of the experts told him to say any of those things above.

Get a clue, nolebulle.

Dr. Fauci has been doing this for 30 years. There's no way that he told Trump, on March 10th, that this thing was going to go away.

The fact that you believe that prove what an imbecile you are.

now they want to kill Dr. Fauci because he does not lie. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Get a clue, nolebull.

Dr. Fauci has been doing this for 30 years.

30 huh?.....like maybe that's the problem?

dok22.jpg

44 minutes ago, noonereal said:

now they want to kill Dr. Fauci because he does not lie. 

Yes, forget about who dies in the propaganda war, as long as you make the other guy look bad...right?

I mean look at this propaganda....

dok23.jpg

believable or not ???

BTW:...Does he lie about how he got........

to where he is today?

1 minute ago, Troll said:

30 huh?.....like maybe that's the problem?

dok22.jpg

Yes, forget about who dies in the propaganda war, as long as you make the other guy look bad...right?

I mean look at this propaganda....

dok23.jpg

believable or not ???

to where he is today?

ok, i put you down for liking no one on this planet. (no pun intended)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

Does anyone not know someone with Covid-19?

Yes,  Good friend. He picked it up while traveling/working. Not sure where he was when he became infected, but he is all over SouthEast USA. Been sick for over a week. I have not been around him or his family for 3 months or so. In his mid 40's and seems to be doing ok.

6 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Yes,  Good friend. He picked it up while traveling/working. Not sure where he was when he became infected, but he is all over SouthEast USA. Been sick for over a week. I have not been around him or his family for 3 months or so. In his mid 40's and seems to be doing ok.

sorry to hear... it's as bad as advertised  that is for sure, at least up here right now. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

ok, i put you down for liking no one on this planet. (no pun intended)

That's probably just the way you read prose on a  message board...

You would find me much different in real life....

not talking keyboard muscles here, just usually don't get all that 'intellectual'  in person...

When you are 'with people' is when you are supposed to have fun, and you can debate in your down time...

PS: The underlined is something people are learning right now...

...without me even having to type it.

☮️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you are smiling with Pelosi taking pictures all chummy, you are part of the problem not the solution. Fauci is a fraud there to cause confusion

1 hour ago, Troll said:

[...]

to where he is today?

Trump is getting duped again. 

First by the MSM. Now by Dr. Fauci. 

I wish we'd share this info with the President and not each other. 

• Haha 2