Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

10 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

well everyone is a liar so that pretty much thins the herd now doesn't it?..NO..not at all...everyone doesn't lie...and if they do we need to call them on it ASAP...we can't get use to being lied to like we are today...I already told you if you're interested...the Wasshington Post keeps tracks of his lies...he's told over 16,000 since taking office...he's a PROFESSIONAL Bullshit Artist..in a league of his own!

What do you suppose the reason for his unpopularity really is?..his daily lies and temperament...he has no clue what it means to be a Pres. and act Presidential.

Rich, white , racist, orange or however the press decides to portray him.. You know I can easily portray you to be anything I want you to be.. It's pretty easy...  let me get some awkward photo of you put some nasty words to it and wala.. your a child molester...his first wife said he raped her in their divorce hearings...he's said he likes grabbing women "by the pussy"...he has many women who accused him of attacking them...it's not the Press's fault Trump is who he is...a failed business man who is a red neck racist and not to mention a POS...;)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

3500 us citizens  died today of cancer but there’s no news ticker or panic for that,  

side note, I hate to be the conspiracy scum bag, but with all the Geniuses and scientists and all the Gretas out there you would think that there would be a full blown Cure already, makes you think they want a certain population to die off 

Cancer is not contagious and death may have been years from the day they were diagnosed with it

With this disease, we can safely say those that died were infected within the past 2 months !

big difference.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Guru said:

SARS only infected 8,000 people, total, on the entire planet.

🤡

By the time people infected with SARS-1 were contagious, they were practically too sick to spread the virus to other hosts. 

Trying to explain shit like that to idiots can be fun, but, in the end is just a huge waste of time. xD

The guy that tweeted that nonsense is a reporter for several right wing nutjob sites. Not surprising that morons follow morons on Twitter, and then retweet moronic shit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

so now its a matter of when?.. what about the poor fuck who goes out to get his mail and the mailman runs his ass over?  well at least it wasn't the China Rat Flu so it's ok.. gonna miss ole George

what are you talking about?  My response was a direct reply to him about looking at the death totals and comparing the two without the context.  It has nothing to do with valuing one more than another.   The difference is in the urgency 

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Krusty the slack jawed yocal grew up in the sticks of North Rockland too! Banjo was the Top spot in band.  

and Ironmam was a "Flying Dutchmam" before she became Ironmam...LOL...a little history on the boards favorite cheerleader!:$

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The states have taken control of this, counties and lower government too, to thwart off this pandemic.  If there is credit to be passed on its largely to them and their agencies 

...as Trump prodded them to do over a month ago. The feds would be in a massive support role...as how it should be. Great job Mr. President for leading the way for states (cough...not NY) to show what they're made of. NY is a massive FAILURE by state and local leadership.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...as Trump prodded them to do over a month ago. The feds would be in a massive support role...as how it should be. Great job Mr. President for leading the way for states (cough...not NY) to show what they're made of. NY is a massive FAILURE by state and local leadership.

failure??...no...it was the perfect storm that's coming your way...do you think Detroit and N.O are failures too since they're in the middle of getting clobbered now??...will Cali. be a failure when the tide hits you?....maybe if the Pres. didn't disband the Pandemic Advisor group the whole country would be ahead of the curve??….:$

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

failure??...no...it was the perfect storm that's coming your way...do you think Detroit and N.O are failures too since they're in the middle of getting clobbered now??...will Cali. be a failure when the tide hits you?....maybe if the Pres. didn't disband the Pandemic Advisor group the whole country would be ahead of the curve??….:$

Relax Nancy. Detroit and NO are not failures. Why? Because those are cities that nobody gives a shit about other than the people that live there. Cold hard facts. NYC on the other hand is by FAR the most populated city in America that has most of its population crammed into a tiny geographical area which is a hotbed for bad shit to happen...including epidemics. It is the number one terrorist target in the US...hell maybe the world. It has a long history of awful things happening. I think that, unlike NO or Detroit, NYC is one city that should be ready for anything and everything. In fact, local leadership as you are well aware of I'm sure, declined to purchase extra ventilators while Cuomo and DeBlasio were in leadership. Than we had the idiot mayor and medical commissioner telling everyone to ride the subway, attend Chinese New year (how ironic), and go on with life as normal AFTER Trump imposed the travel ban. 

THIS WAS AN EPIC FAIL BY NY's and NYC's leadership. FAIL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Yep Trump has done nothing. Except for everything that is wrong.

BTW Independent I was talking to the Libs why did you jump to their defense?

Trump has been a major impediment and his calling it a hoax absolutely added to the proliferation of the virus which of course means more suffer and deaths than would have been had he not said such irresponsible things. 

Sorry, just speaking truth. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Definitely a big deal.  China also severely under reporting their deaths.   This is a #OIAG virus.  No one has the benefit of evolution for building resistance.  Affects people differently, but is especially vicious to older, and health compromised people

Spreads very easily for some reason.  Think its been floating around the USA since late Jan. especially in the China town areas of metro cities.

The density and public transportation seen in NYC put the population straight up in the wheelhouse of the contagion.

@Sammyswordsman gets an A and moves to the head of the class. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1