Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and Ironmam was a "Flying Dutchmam" before she became Ironmam...LOL...a little history on the boards favorite cheerleader!:$

Wrong as usual..attended DBP 9-12. Mr Bruckowski(sp) probably smacked the straw out of your mouth.  Meanwhile I had an open invite to chill with Fr.Tim in his office and listen to Zeppelin with him😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Don't wanna be spreading fake newsđŸ˜±

On 7/15/2017 at 2:49 PM, Blueliner said:

I personally like the 61% drop in border apprehensions.  Time will certainly tell how that affects our social service, education, and health systems.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:17 AM, Blueliner said:

#4 Border APPREHENSIONS are up 61% since November. All's I know is I don't see 100 Mexicans out in front of the Home Depot anymore. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

The sky isn’t falling Nor. I'm sure people now know someone. However a month ago they told us we would see 100k deaths in TWO weeks. Two weeks ago they told us the death toll would sky rocket. Now they are saying in two weeks there will be 200k dead. 

Meanwhile a Dr. in France has cured 99.9% of his patients. A Dr in NY has treated and cured 66 patients. Doctors all over the world are saying they have found a drug that works. 

Cured?  Are you sure brother?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

yea...because everyone knows Joe is the real molester here!!..not Trump...:$

Hair sniffing Joe..arms inappropriately around young girls waists while they look up with an odd look on their faces...creepy Joe who said in public he likes it when you boys mat his leg hair down in the pool and enjoys young boys sitting on his lap...all this for the world to see and hear.

You are a fucking moronic little 🐑

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

we also know -178 is not exactly a ringing endorsement of your intellect

I didn't know that you swallowed. đŸ€Ł

Didn't think anyone here was so stupid as to think those "statistics" mean diddly....

giphy.gif

Too easily manipulated...

or hadn't you noticed....

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hair sniffing Joe..arms inappropriately around young girls waists while they look up with an odd look on their faces...creepy Joe who said in public he likes it when you boys mat his leg hair down in the pool and enjoys young boys sitting on his lap...all this for the world to see and hear.

You are a fucking moronic little 🐑

the "flying Dutchgirl" has her panties in a bunch today??...LOL...Trump molests women...ask his first wife and the other 20 or so who said he did...and did the "world" happen to hear Donny's Access Hollywood tape??...đŸ˜Č

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

China also severely under reporting their deaths

I read a graph where the curve was flipped for reported Covid-19 and the graph showed the curve flipped and mirrored the rest of the world. Just seemed manipulated by Mother China... okay, couldn't find that graph but here's one that is interactive and you can track for first report.

Use the cursor to move the graph from the first report to latest.....

BGW

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – the data - Our World in Data.html

p.s. scroll past the paragraphs, to the graph, add the countries of interest...

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Did you require counseling after said "Zeppelin" sessions?

giphy.gif

BGW

Father Tim was awesome...principal of DBP..even Krusty would back me up on that...had a boom box..yes it was the 80's with a few hundred rock cassette tapes...he took it in stride when we asked if we could enter granatell stadium to IRONMAN....by BLACK SABBATH 😎

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the "flying Dutchgirl" has her panties in a bunch today??...LOL...Trump molests women...ask his first wife and the other 20 or so who said he did...and did the "world" happen to hear Donny's Access Hollywood tape??...đŸ˜Č

LOL..panties in bunch! From the gal who throws temper tantrums daily due to stage 5 TDS SYNDROME...classic Krusty!

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I read a graph where the curve was flipped for reported Covid-19 and the graph showed the curve flipped and mirrored the rest of the world. Just seemed manipulated by Mother China... okay, couldn't find that graph but here's one that is interactive and you can track for first report.

Use the cursor to move the graph from the first report to latest.....

BGW

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – the data - Our World in Data.html 864.19 kB · 0 downloads

p.s. scroll past the paragraphs, to the graph, add the countries of interest...

For some reason it won't let me download that graph for viewing. 

25 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Blueliner and thc6795 don't seem to have been gifted with that much self-awareness.

Those 2 brains would even get fired from fox news..... like trish regan did a couple days ago. 

They only allow so much "extra special stupid" at fox and hannity has that market.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troll said:

You have him for freshman religion ?

Welcome to DBP .....LOL.

get out your notebook đŸ€Ł

Nope...sophmore year government...i got lucky frosh year...had Fr Ken for History I Immaculata...most frosh got Fr Pete in St Johns with 7 or 8 chalk boards filled with notes before you entered his class...had to write and listen at the same time!

#pain

• Haha 1