FDA just approved chloroquine

thc6795

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Dude did you see how CNN was fluffing Coumo's balls because he was "giving people hope". That he was being a "leader of the people". That he was rallying his State. This was all said because he said "we are seeing positive results using chloroquine". 

Trump stands up there and says we are seeing great results using a drug called chloroquine. The media loses their fucking minds.

Coumo stands up there and says we are seeing positive results. The media says he is a leader. All the while blow drying his balls.

No wonder only people like hawg and bgw trust the media.

I almost threw up in my mouth laughing so hard when I saw that. Coumo...giving hope! Are you fucking kidding me? This guys has been an ungrateful turd towards the President and got the leading role in Chicken Little's "The Sky is Falling...Part 27". Seriously, this guy (and DeBlasio...another floating turd that won't flush) had NY (and NYC), the highest risk for disease and terror in the nation (maybe the world) so fucking unprepared for this he should be fired immediately. If not for Trump sending in a hospital ship, building major hospitals from scratch, sending ventilators, sending FEMA and it's legions of MDs, RNs, and paramedics, NYC would be FUCKED...more than they already are. Like a 50-fold fucking without lube or a reach around afterward. Giving hope my ass, and brought to you by the most fucktarded news outlet of them all...CNN. 🤣

...and hawg and BGW don't trust the media. They simply hate Trump more. It's that simple. Trump will NEVER do anything right in the eyes of people who think that way. Thank GOD that they are in the minority at the end of the day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I almost threw up in my mouth laughing so hard when I saw that. Coumo...giving hope! Are you fucking kidding me? This guys has been an ungrateful turd towards the President and got the leading role in Chicken Little's "The Sky is Falling...Part 27". Seriously, this guy (and DeBlasio...another floating turd that won't flush) had NY (and NYC), the highest risk for disease and terror in the nation (maybe the world) so fucking unprepared for this he should be fired immediately. If not for Trump sending in a hospital ship, building major hospitals from scratch, sending ventilators, sending FEMA and it's legions of MDs, RNs, and paramedics, NYC would be FUCKED...more than they already are. Like a 50-fold fucking without lube or a reach around afterward. Giving hope my ass, and brought to you by the most fucktarded news outlet of them all...CNN. 🤣

...and hawg and BGW don't trust the media. They simply hate Trump more. It's that simple. Trump will NEVER do anything right in the eyes of people who think that way. Thank GOD that they are in the minority at the end of the day. 

And let's not forget Chicken Little cried that the sky was falling AFTER he, and the other floating turd that won't flush, and the medical commissioner ALL said to not worry about the virus. Just go about your lives. Go to your favorite restaurant, theater, and attend the Chinese New Year Parade and party....and don't forget to ride the subway to all of these events. Giving hope...Fucking unbelievable. I'm still laughing🤣

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

And let's not forget Chicken Little cried that the sky was falling AFTER he, and the other floating turd that won't flush, and the medical commissioner ALL said to not worry about the virus. Just go about your lives. Go to your favorite restaurant, theater, and attend the Chinese New Year Parade and party....and don't forget to ride the subway to all of these events. Giving hope...Fucking unbelievable. I'm still laughing🤣

"there are 15 cases now soon to be down to ZERO"....DJT....🤡...too bad no one is laughing!

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

LOL..what a dumb f*in rant ^^..you do know NY is the epicenter right Blueballs??...you're just another sad/mad neo-con blaming the guys who are cleaning up for St.Trump...did you see the memos from Peter Navvaro??...he warned Trump and company and it was also in the daily briefing back in JANUARY!!...Trump fell asleep for the months of Jan. and Feb. as the wave was coming...I'm sure he was golfing many days in Jan. and Feb..

"15 cases soon to be down to ZERO"... that's what the guy in charge was telling the nation!....but go and blame N.Y..??...f*in moron...Trump dropped the ball...BIG time...😔

10 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Sure you would. You would be the first one up here screaming where is Trump? What is he hiding from? Like I said it doesn't matter what he does you're against it.

What about anything he has done just screams "rally behind me Americans"? 

Maybe it was the day when he told Pence to not make calls to the governors of Michigan and Washington. That could be one of the times that helped me decide it was the perfect time to rally behind him. 

I'd rather never see that orange sum bitch again really, so, I've gotten beyond wondering where he is in this.

I know, I know, you Trump cocksuckers back here have loved your big ass cheeto love fest over the past couple of years. Here I am upsetting the cheeto cart. You are mad as hell after calling folks snowflakes for the last few years. Here we see that you sum bitches are the most sensitive fools of all. Wake up feeling victimized because you can't get cheeto taste off your tongue, and go to bed feeling the same way. 

xD

Fuck y'all and fuck your cheeto cart too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe it was the day when he told Pence to not make calls to the governors of Michigan and Washington. That could be one of the times that helped me decide it was the perfect time to rally behind him. 

I'd rather never see that orange sum bitch again really, so, I've gotten beyond wondering where he is in this.

I know, I know, you Trump cocksuckers back here have loved your big ass cheeto love fest over the past couple of years. Here I am upsetting the cheeto cart. You are mad as hell after calling folks snowflakes for the last few years. Here we see that you sum bitches are the most sensitive fools of all. Wake up feeling victimized because you can't get cheeto taste off your tongue, and go to bed feeling the same way. 

xD

CHEETOS!!!!

giphy.gif

BGW

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

For the record pretty sure Hawg hates the deception, lies and general buffoonery... but Hawg will address that.

ME? I hate ALL politicians... I'm not a straight ticket voter, hadn't been for years.

But damn, just damn Blue... you have definitely gone off the rails dudette.

giphy.gif

Too many sycophants and not enough critical thinkers over here it seems.

Post on,

BGW

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Good leadership compels people to follow.

Somehow they think that simply demanding that others fall in line is what makes a good leader and anybody who doesn't is ungrafetul.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

are you mad bitch? Who gives a fuck. Trump 2020 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

Good leadership compels people to follow.

Somehow they think that simply demanding that others fall in line is what makes a good leader and anybody who doesn't is ungrafetul.

Related point before it gets zapped from the collective memory.

In previous administrations it was not the custom for every single speaker to start with "I'd like to thank the prez for his vision, courage, etc..'

It would have seemed weak, minor-league, sycophantic.  Now it's a job requirement, on display every night.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Related point before it gets zapped from the collective memory.

In previous administrations it was not the custom for every single speaker to start with "I'd like to thank the prez for his vision, courage, etc..'

It would have seemed weak, minor-league, sycophantic.  Now it's a job requirement, on display every night.

It is embarrassing really.  And Pence is the absolute best at doing this.  Some state governors...not so much and as a result they and the citizens they represent get no callback but they do get insulted, just because I guess.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200407/side-effects-halt-use-of-chloroquine-vs-covid-19

If you can't open it, I'll copy and paste and add some pages you can color in.

@Slotback Right

BGW

Read the article you linked to.

1. It's Sweden

2. It's Chloroquine., not Hydroxychhloroquine.

3. It doesn't mention pairing it with Azithromycin, which is what we're recommending.

4. At least it doesn't recommend aquarium cleaner.

• Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Read the article you linked to.

1. It's Sweden

2. It's Chloroquine., not Hydroxychhloroquine.

3. It doesn't mention pairing it with Azithromycin, which is what we're recommending.

4. At least it doesn't recommend aquarium cleaner.

Tell Tex to clean up his "subject" message, if it's "we" and all....

Thanks,

BGW