FDA just approved chloroquine

thc6795

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

the lady has touted trump for her being alive Bell. That is all you need to know. And still not one time have you said your glad people appear to be getting better because of this drug. Sad. 

Her being on her”deathbed” is hyperbole only being touted by her. 

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So it only works with zinc? 

What about the study with azithromycin that people were so hot on before? 

Did he disprove that study with this study? 

I know this Zelenko guy uses zinc also (all three items).

Wondering why the left is so adamant about shutting down the use of a drug that has been used widely in this country for many decades if there indications it could offer help to the severely ill.

One wonders what would happen to you people if Trump ever publicly endorsed oxygen.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Wondering why the left is so adamant about shutting down the use of a drug that has been used widely in this country for many decades if there indications it could offer help to the severely ill.

One wonders what would happen to you people if Trump ever publicly endorsed oxygen.

Donald Trump Has Stake In Hydroxychloroquine Drugmaker: Report

Ron Dicker

HuffPost‎April‎ ‎7‎, ‎2020‎ ‎7‎:‎29‎ ‎AM

President Donald Trump reportedly owns a stake in a company that produces hydroxychloroquine, the anti-malaria drug he has repeatedly touted as a coronavirus treatment even though his experts say there’s no strong evidence it works. 

Trump “has a small personal financial interest” in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine, The New York Times reported Monday.

In addition, Sanofi’s largest shareholders include a mutual fund company run by major Republican donor Ken Fisher, the paper said. Trump’s three family trusts, as of last year, each had investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding was Sanofi, according to the Times. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross also had ties to the drugmaker, the Times reported.

Trump’s “assertiveness” in promoting the drug contrary to the recommendation of top health experts “has raised questions about his motives,” the Times noted.

A chorus of Trump supporters with no medical expertise have backed the president’s urging of doctors to treat COVID-19 patients with the drug, including his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and Fox News host Sean Hannity.

In the face of warnings from top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci that the drug’s safety and effectiveness are uncertain in treating COVID-19, Trump has continued to laud its supposed benefits.

“What do you have to lose?” he asked at a press briefing this week urging those sick with the virus to take the drug.

Turns out plenty. 

“There could be deaths,” American Medical Association President Dr. Patrice Harris said. “This is a new virus, and so we should not be promoting any medication or drug for any disease that has not been proven and approved by the FDA.”

Generic drugmakers also are gearing up to produce hydroxychloroquine pills. One of those companies was co-founded by Trump golfing buddy Chirag Patel, according to the Times.

The White House didn’t immediately answer HuffPost’s request for comment.

Things starting to make sense now??….:$

28 minutes ago, concha said:

General responses tofolks:

Generic hydroxychloroquine pills sell for 32 cents each. 

"Hydroxychloroquine was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the safest and most effective medicines needed in a health system.[6] In 2017, it was the 128th-most-prescribed medication in the United States, with more than five million prescriptions.[7]"

If Trump endorsed water you people would go 24/7 about the risk of drowning.

conch...you don't think there's a risk of drowning around water?

(Smile)

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Who is trying to shut down the use of the drugs? 

That's just silly to even say. Not even the liberal media is doing that, or else you wouldn't be able to link to stories from the likes of ABC of supposed successes. 

FWIW, I've kept Cold Eeze at my home for years. Zinc lozenges. They supposedly stop the cold virus from replicating, so when I think I may be getting a cold, I start taking them. My cold usually lasts about 3 days, whether I take cold eeze or not. Whether I take airborne or not, I still may get a cold. 

Anyway, the thought is that zinc coats the protein and stops it from replicating in the back of the throat, or something along those lines according to my cold eeze box. Also the zicam nasal swabs and stuff that I've blown countless dollars on. 

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=228691

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Her being on her”deathbed” is hyperbole only being touted by her. 

boy can you imagine if she died. You would be all over trump. But no she is alive so fuck her. How she felt is only hyperbole. She has every reason to give Trump points. I mean she is a registered Con. She is a Con lawmaker. She was elected by the state to represent the Con party. Hell yea she is going to tout Trump. Oh wait she is a Dem. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Absolutely pathetic. 66 is fucking retard and doesn’t know any better. Hawg...HF...just stop. You’re both better than this. Seriously ...not a good look.

how much will Trump profit off of the stocks he owns Blueballs??....inquiring minds want to know...Trumpers don't give shit..SAD...:$

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

And the Man in FL or detroit or the many in France? Sure bell. Either way they are alive. You seem upset by this. 

I read entire articles THC, the lawmaker in Detroit was also taking amoxicillin to treat the symptoms.  It may take days for a person to feel better from antibiotics, we don’t know if that was what helped with relief or not or in combination with the other meds.  Concha posted something with a Dr using these drugs with zinc with great results 

by themselves or in combination with other things we don’t know what is the best elixir.  Let the testing continue instead of the ridiculous propagandizing that’s going on now . 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Absolutely pathetic. 66 is fucking retard and doesn’t know any better. Hawg...HF...just stop. You’re both better than this. Seriously ...not a good look.

still not once have they said they are happy people have not died of the wuhan  because of this drug. Hell even when a Dem lawmaker touts Trump and the drug. Nothing but hyperbole. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I read entire articles THC, the lawmaker in Detroit was also taking amoxicillin to treat the symptoms.  It takes days for antibiotics to work, we don’t know if that was what helped with relief or not or in combination with the other meds.  Concha posted something with a Dr using these drugs with zinc with great results 

by themselves or in combination with other things we don’t know what is the best elixir.  Let the testing continue instead of the ridiculous propagandizing that’s going on now . 

Yep she is lying. Tell her Bell. She is alive today, you would be happy if she wasnt so you could bash Trump. Your just waiting for someone to die who took Chloroquine so you can blame Trump and the drug. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm guessing that we can find doctors saying chicken noodle soup speeds the recovery of Coronavirus and post them on this thread too. 

That doesn't mean it's right for the president of the USA to tout chicken noodle soup as a miracle. xD

Yet if he would have bashed it you would be all over him. 

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yep she is lying. Tell her Bell. She is alive today, you would be happy if she wasnt so you could bash Trump. Your just waiting for someone to die who took Chloroquine so you can blame Trump and the drug. 

You love using exaggerations to try to make points.  I didn’t say she’s lying, but she doesn’t know what truly helped her when she was already on a small cocktail of drugs, the latter not being under the supervision of a Dr. 

It’s wonderful she’s feeling better,but it’s reckless to say the drug is a wonder drug when she took it OTC and with other prescribed meds.  (Amoxicillin) 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You love using exaggerations to try to make points.  I didn’t say she’s lying, but she doesn’t know what truly helped her when she was already on a small cocktail of drugs, the latter not being under the supervision of a Dr. 

Then why the fuck would she tout Chloroquine. She is a dem Bell. Why would she tout a drug Trump supports? According to you she could have touted asprin for saving her life. Why didnt she? Why did she tout Chloroquine? 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Then why the fuck would she tout Chloroquine. She is a dem Bell. Why would she tout a drug Trump supports? According to you she could have touted asprin for saving her life. Why didnt she? Why did she tout Chloroquine? 

Because it’s the last thing she took.  It’s as simple as that.  

dump the political BS, it’s a stupid angle and one I’m not arguing.  Her wellness is not based on the political party of the drug endorser. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I rarely ever mention the guy. You know why? I mostly ignore the dumb ass. If you weren't on here praying to him, I might barely know that he existed at all. 

Sure you and bell keep telling yourselves that.

i do pray for him EVERY day. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Because it’s the last thing she took.  It’s as simple as that.  

Sure bell a registered Demorat lawmaker went to the media to tout a drug Trump touted, because it was the last drug she took. Then why say anything at all? What did she have to gain? besides people like you saying she is full of shit. 

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who is trying to shut down the use of the drugs? 

That's just silly to even say. Not even the liberal media is doing that, or else you wouldn't be able to link to stories from the likes of ABC of supposed successes. 

FWIW, I've kept Cold Eeze at my home for years. Zinc lozenges. They supposedly stop the cold virus from replicating, so when I think I may be getting a cold, I start taking them. My cold usually lasts about 3 days, whether I take cold eeze or not. Whether I take airborne or not, I still may get a cold. 

Anyway, the thought is that zinc coats the protein and stops it from replicating in the back of the throat, or something along those lines according to my cold eeze box. Also the zicam nasal swabs and stuff that I've blown countless dollars on. 

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=228691

I am aware of the benefits of zinc. Cold Eeze is a staple in my home also.

As regards hydroxychloroquine, I don't feel like spending my day looking for vids and articles, but there is a reason it's even a point of discussion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sure bell a registered Demorat lawmaker went to the media to tout a drug Trump touted, because it was the last drug she took. Then why say anything at all? What did she have to gain? besides people like you saying she is full of shit. 

Yes THC, she went to the drugstore and bought it in desperation.   but medically we don’t know if the drug alone or in combo with the amoxicillin helped her feel better. 

BTW shes still recovering...