Why are so many over 65 people out in public right now?

HooverOutlaw

This week I have been at 2 public places walmart and publix. I took notice that easy 2/3rds of the people at those stores were older people baby boomers and older. Why would the most vulnerable group chance being out in public ?  Are they just so removed from the real world they have no idea of the dangers of the coronavirus ?  Or simply don't give a damn.

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This week I have been at 2 public places walmart and publix. I took notice that easy 2/3rds of the people at those stores were older people baby boomers and older. Why would the most vulnerable group chance being out in public ?  Are they just so removed from the real world they have no idea of the dangers of the coronavirus ?  Or simply don't give a damn.

Well they need stuff like everyone else.  Some aren't fortunate enough to have people do things for them.

Some just don't care.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Dumb TRumpets is all. 

Donny told them it was a hoax. Idiots believed it. 

This thread is not supposed to be here BTW. Follow the damned rules. 

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Dumb TRumpets is all. 

Donny told them it was a hoax. Idiots believed it. 

This thread is not supposed to be here BTW. Follow the damned rules. 

If rules were followed for the right things that should be done gene pools such as yours would have been ended centuries ago. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Here, they’re wearing masks and gloves, walking the park keeping 6’ apart getting fresh air. 

BGW

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would be remiss if I didn't bring up....you were out.  People could ask the same question about you.  

This virus goes after everybody...not just the elderly.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I would be remiss if I didn't bring up....you were out.  People could ask the same question about you.  

This virus goes after everybody...not just the elderly.

Rufus>>

Fact is my age group generation X is not near as vulnerable as baby boomers. I had a mask on. I did everything by the book and plus my age group probably made up about 15-20  % of people when I was out.  My age group is following the guidelines more closely than the reckless and dangerous 65 and older group.  

The virus can hit anybody but roughly 80% of the deaths from it are 65 and older. 

Question remains why are the older people not following the CDC guidelines. They need to think they could get it and give it to their grand kids.  

It's like playing with snakes the guy playing a chicken snake has better chance of living longer than the guy playing with rattlesnakes.  

The reasons I was out was for food and to pick up a prescription for an elderly family member who by the way stays at home protecting themselves and others. Both of the are allowed by the guidelines. A guy in his 70s on a walker buying a hedge trimmer and mulch is not a necessity.  Family follows the guidelines place. The problem here is the over 65 age group.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Fact is my age group generation X is not near as vulnerable as baby boomers. I had a mask on. I did everything by the book and plus my age group probably made up about 15-20  % of people when I was out.  My age group is following the guidelines more closely than the reckless and dangerous 65 and older group.  

The virus can hit anybody but roughly 80% of the deaths from it are 65 and older. 

Question remains why are the older people not following the CDC guidelines. They need to think they could get it and give it to their grand kids.  

It's like playing with snakes the guy playing a chicken snake has better chance of living longer than the guy playing with rattlesnakes.  

The reasons I was out was for food and to pick up a prescription for an elderly family member who by the way stays at home protecting themselves and others. Both of the are allowed by the guidelines. A guy in his 70s on a walker buying a hedge trimmer and mulch is not a necessity.  Family follows the guidelines place. The problem here is the over 65 age group.

you are a complete idiot

clearly from Alabama

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Look at all these 65 year olds out fucking things up.

4064B67C-1F1D-4668-8E5C-581814E40A7F.jpeg

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hoss...you're just like Rab.  You complain about everything.  You were out and about.  And you wanna complain about others doing the same thing.   Who gives a flying fuck.  Trumpy The Ass Clown will save you.   You're one of his Cult.  Noble Vines are gonna save me.  Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Easy to understand idiot college age kids who think nothing can hurt them have a built in excuse. But these over 65 people what is there excuse why are they out putting themselves at risk.

Oh look - more of those ass-hat 65 year olds, fucking up.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/wisconsin-college-students-return-home-from-spring-break-with-coronavirus

• Haha 1