Why are so many over 65 people out in public right now?

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Hoss...you're just like Rab.  You complain about everything.  You were out and about.  And you wanna complain about others doing the same thing.   Who gives a flying fuck.  Trumpy The Ass Clown will save you.   You're one of his Cult.  Noble Vines are gonna save me.  Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

Rufus>>

Other than this subject and the GHSA what have I complained about please list?

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Other than this subject and the GHSA what have I complained about please list?

The list is long.  Any program not coached by Rush Propst, the Mecedes Benz stadium, Atlanta traffic, Gwinnett County, USAA, the Falcons, GSB.  Shall I go on?

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

@imaGoodBoyNow

Guess what they say is true.  Every party needs a pooper.

No let’s all be like big drop and tell everyone the world’s ending and that were all fucked , shoulda stopped using plastic straws yadadada. No I’m be me, cause the ones that take this to serious are the ones who are gonna snap

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

The ones that take this seriously are going to be the ones that keep your ass alive.

Do you not see my avatar, man I’ve been hazmat and full face masked out since wuhan first started in China 

I take this so serious, I haven’t shaked someone’s hand in over a month and half

but if you take it to serious your gonna have a nervous break down

It is what it is

ive lived a Nice life so if the Lord chooses its my time then so be it

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do you not see my avatar, man I’ve been hazmat and full face masked out since wuhan first started in China

I take this so serious, I haven’t shaked someone’s hand in over a month and half

but if you take it to serious your gonna have a nervous break down

It is what it is

ive lived a Nice life so if the Lord chooses its my time then so be it

Can't see your picture well enough to see what it is.  Glad to hear you are taking it as seriously as you are.  It initially sounded as though you weren't to me.  I agree, take reasonable precautions, follow the guidelines, but not obsess about it.  There is no guarantee you won't get it if you are careful, no guarantee you will have a severe case if you do get it.  Clearly you want to not get it if you can avoid it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

Can't see your picture well enough to see what it is.  Glad to hear you are taking it as seriously as you are.  It initially sounded as though you weren't to me.  I agree, take reasonable precautions, follow the guidelines, but not obsess about it.  There is no guarantee you won't get it if you are careful, no guarantee you will have a severe case if you do get it.  Clearly you want to not get it if you can avoid it.

I have 0 care about me getting it and dieing what I do care about is me getting it and giving it to my dad who has Cancer , diabetes, heart disease 

I take this soo serious but I know if you take to serious it’ll take a toll on your mental health

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, DevilDog said:

That's  the Faux News demographic.  They probably still believe it's a democratic hoax to destroy the President.  Funny he's  gonna need the geriatric gang in November.  He should be out everyday telling them to stay sequestered and not watch Fox.  

Who is gonna beat Trump confused Joe Biden?

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Lexus best car on the road. I really took you for a dodge guy.  At least it was not not a North Carolina  sticker.  

UNC!!!!!!!!! They are our rival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexus is not the best car on the road but it is the best value on the road. 

I don't drive Dodges. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I don't drive Dodges. 

What is better? Stats will back up Toyota and Lexus last the longest mileage wise.

I know a guy who has a old work car 1995 Camry about a month ago it was at 480,000 outside of normal maintenance has the original engine and transmission in it.  Still has the original  radio and the cassette deck still works.

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I don't drive Dodges. 

Dodge is rolling out a 700 HP off road truck to compete against the Ford Raptor. 

Hellcat Dodge Truck

://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/amp31342599/hellcat-ram-rebel-trx-will-700-hp-styling-report/

BGW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dodge is rolling out a 700 HP off road truck to compete against the Ford Raptor. 

Hellcat Dodge Truck

://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/amp31342599/hellcat-ram-rebel-trx-will-700-hp-styling-report/

BGW

I sure hope they put a decent transmission that won't die inside of 200k in it, and by god some actual truck sized discs and brake pads too! None of that Honda Fit sized bullshit brake system they have on their trucks since about 05. xD

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I sure hope they put a decent transmission that won't die inside of 200k in it, and by god some actual truck sized discs and brake pads too! None of that Honda Fit sized bullshit brake system they have on their trucks since about 05. xD

Brembos with cross drilled rotors, oversized cuz Hawgie likes to go fast and stop fast....

It was Hell keeping up with you at 'Dega.

I may just get that Hellcat!

BGW

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Brembos with cross drilled rotors, oversized cuz Hawgie likes to go fast and stop fast....

It was Hell keeping up with you at 'Dega.

I may just get that Hellcat!

BGW

Man, dammit on Dega this year. Idk if and when they'll ever run it. As an aside, there is a lot of time for planning for Atlanta instead of the short notice thing. I have credit +20% on 3 seats, so, depending on what they announce on when they'll make up the race or even if it's cancelled until next season... 

I was just gonna do a one day trip and sit in some great seats in the grand stands, but, with all this extra time to save and plan and my seats already bought, I may go hot. Haven't done that at Atlanta before. Depends on what they announce after all this mess is over.