Max Preps All Decade High School teams

Fred

12 hours ago, Ararar said:

You’re missing the point

DD post was to support African American California kids over achieving. You could probably add the pacific Island kids as well 

And he was implying that total population was not a factor when referring to a previous poster who pointed out the large number of people residing in CA. There is nothing special about the number of college football players coming out of CA when consider all factors like population, participation, number of teams, and the number of universities in the state.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And he was implying that total population was not a factor when referring to a previous poster who pointed out the large number of people residing in CA. There is nothing special about the number of college football players coming out of CA when consider all factors like population, participation, number of teams, and the number of universities in the state.

54% of California’s population are Latin and Asian ethnic groups who do play high school football but very rarely get a D1 look.African American and Pacific Islanders make up 6% of California’s population but completely dominate in D1 offers which obviously shows it’s not how many there are but who they are.
I believe that was DD main point on this matter 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

54% of California’s population are Latin and Asian ethnic groups who do play high school football but very rarely get a D1 look.African American and Pacific Islanders make up 6% of California’s population but completely dominate in D1 offers which obviously shows it’s not how many there are but who they are.

Just because you have a bunch of crap players in CA doesn't mean you exclude them from per capita numbers (in terms of participation).

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Just because you have a bunch of crap players in CA doesn't mean you exclude them from per capita numbers (in terms of participation).

That’s why per capita is a stat that doesn’t mean much.It doesn’t take into account who does what or how well they do it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

22 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I guess your answer is a testament on the Georgia school system you totally missed the point of Arara post.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I guess your answer is a testament on the Georgia school system you totally missed the point of Arara post.

His point is pointless, and all over the place now.

He wants to exclude certain ethnicities of the total population, but then include them when referring to high school participants for whatever reason.

58 minutes ago, Ararar said:

That’s why per capita is a stat that doesn’t mean much.It doesn’t take into account who does what or how well they do it

The number of college football players per high school participants does mean something, forget total state population at this point. By this metric CA underachieves relative to states like GA, AL, and others when it comes to producing talent.

It's a feeble attempt to prop up CA.

Idk if specific numbers are available, but I would like to see a demographic break down of high school football participants for TX, FL, GA, and CA. You point out the number of Hispanics playing football, but of the 90,000+ participants in CA, I'd bet that there are still far more blacks and whites than playing in GA. Placing an emphasis on the number of Hispanics and Islanders playing football is largely irrelevant.

10 hours ago, Ararar said:

Bro just stop trying to explaaaaaneee it just post pictures 🤣 It's the South they can't understand why the SEC is the most Dominate league.  The have access to more of the Demographic that dominate the sport.  How the hell do they think GA and FL are right there with CA and TX in Football and Track and Field with 1/3 of the population.  They lack Diversity and CA and TX are full of diversity.

Medina Valley,  TX Middle School this picture will not change in 4 years either even the Coach is a big old Vato 😎 I  will await the Multitude of these type teams in THE REAL SOUTH.  Those HS teams in GA and FL for the most part look like the SWAC 😁Medina Valley Middle School on Twitter: "2018-2019 MVMS Football ...

This is a County school in Jawjaa.  I would assume this means kids from all over the County.  Damn I wonder what that County is like.  In Cali and TX these are Inner City Teams for the Most Part. Not in Jawjaa and FLowida they are EVAWEWHERE 

No. 5 Colquitt County opens playoffs with rout of North Paulding ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Bro just stop trying to explaaaaaneee it just post pictures 🤣 It's the South they can't understand why the SEC is the most Dominate league.  The have access to more of the Demographic that dominate the sport.  How the hell do they think GA and FL are right there with CA and TX in Football and Track and Field with 1/3 of the population.  They lack Diversity and CA and TX are full of diversity.

Medina Valley,  TX Middle School this picture will not change in 4 years either even the Coach is a big old Vato 😎 I  will await the Multitude of these type teams in THE REAL SOUTH.  Those HS teams in GA and FL for the most part look like the SWAC 😁Medina Valley Middle School on Twitter: "2018-2019 MVMS Football ...

This is a County school in Jawjaa.  I would assume this means kids from all over the County.  Damn I wonder what that County is like.  In Cali and TX these are Inner City Teams for the Most Part. Not in Jawjaa and FLowida they are EVAWEWHERE 

No. 5 Colquitt County opens playoffs with rout of North Paulding ...

That is a good looking football team in that bottom pic. They look ready while them in the top pic look kinda stiff and not ready.

Who are them dudes anyway? xD

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That is a good looking football team in that bottom pic. They look ready while them in the top pic look kinda stiff and not ready.

Who are them dudes anyway? xD

For the Record I would bet on those bottom dudes from pop warner, Elementary, Jr. High, High School,  The Park , Parking Lot and anywhere else you put them in a football game together against those kids at the top.   😎   I think that's Fort Valley State, Ga. an HBCU School 😎

• Haha 2

I am not taking away from Jawjaa at all. I am showing that the demographic that dominate football the South has a distinct advantage.  And Cali actually over performs with less of those kids.   Don't believe me look at that damn list of 100 kids just pull the Southern Kids from LA to VA.  Hell I looked quickly at GA and except for 1 qb and a Kicker guess what the rest are?  🤣

That list is full of Southern  Brothers 🤣  That list has 39 kids on it from LA - VA .  Texas and Cali combined 30 with 3 times the population.  

Care to guess why that is?  Because some dude named Tucker stopped off in Jawjaa 

Trevon Flowers - Hudl

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am not taking away from Jawjaa at all. I am showing that the demographic that dominate football the South has a distinct advantage.  And Cali actually over performs with less of those kids.   Don't believe me look at that damn list of 100 kids just pull the Southern Kids from LA to VA.  Hell I looked quickly at GA and except for 1 qb and a Kicker guess what the rest are.  🤣

That list is full of Southern  Brothers 🤣  That list has 39 kids on it from LA - VA .  Texas and Cali combined 30 with 3 times the population.  

Care to guess why that is?  Because some dude named Tucker stopped off in Jawjaa 

Trevon Flowers - Hudl

Need to go to Watts/Compton/Oakland/Fresno etc in the soul food areas and get a nice grassroots program going with strong publics and delete the power private bullshit and this convo will be over in a minute. 

BGW 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am not taking away from Jawjaa at all. I am showing that the demographic that dominate football the South has a distinct advantage.  And Cali actually over performs with less of those kids.   Don't believe me look at that damn list of 100 kids just pull the Southern Kids from LA to VA.  Hell I looked quickly at GA and except for 1 qb and a Kicker guess what the rest are.  🤣

Trevon Flowers - Hudl

Let’s not get started Sam Houston....

BGW

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let’s not get started Sam Houston....

BGW

Texas 

Allen football to meet Hoover in 2016 Tom Landry Classic | Sports ...

Now bEast Texas very much in common with the South.  Same History.  🤣 You have to go to the inner city to find this in Texas or largely African American Suburbs same as Cali.   bEast Texas is not known for its diversity either. 

I wonder why it's more of these kids in Major Colleges and the NFL than West Texas and El Paso with more people  😎

70456283_2584538538256742_7815116989948493824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=mtlNndL0KvIAX-dUFHY&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=f8bc1c36f2784198ddcb964d87df6201&oe=5EB6326A

John Tyler 

DCTFTV-912165923.webp

Lufkin 

Lufkin Overcomes Slow Start to Defeat McKinney North, 50-21

South Beast Texas  West Orange Stark 

West Orange Stark Defense | Texas Football Days | FOX Sports

even the little guys Tenaha, TX 2A football 

ETSN.fm Class 2A/Private Schools Preseason Poll: No. 8, Harleton ...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas 

Allen football to meet Hoover in 2016 Tom Landry Classic | Sports ...

Now bEast Texas very much in common with the South.  Same History.  🤣 You have to go to the inner city to find this in Texas or largely African American Suburbs same as Cali.   bEast Texas is not known for its diversity either. 

70456283_2584538538256742_7815116989948493824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=mtlNndL0KvIAX-dUFHY&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=f8bc1c36f2784198ddcb964d87df6201&oe=5EB6326A

John Tyler 

DCTFTV-912165923.webp

Lufkin 

Lufkin Overcomes Slow Start to Defeat McKinney North, 50-21

even the little guys 

ETSN.fm Class 2A/Private Schools Preseason Poll: No. 8, Harleton ...

Damn I miss Texas, got too citified around DFW for me.

Im liking high plains now Bro, 4000 feet above sea level, low humidity, cool nights, starry skies so you don’t need a flashlight in the dark.😎

BGW

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn I miss Texas, got too citified around DFW for me.

Im liking high plains now Bro, 4000 feet above sea level, low humidity, cool nights, starry skies so you don’t need a flashlight in the dark.😎

BGW

That area out there where you are is outstanding.   I can't leave the Dub.  McKinney is out growing itself.  Damn near 200k a little over a decade ago we were at 87K.  Melissa, Princeton, Anna, Prosper, Mckinney will have their own 10A district in 5 years 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Yes ,because of demographics 

what’s so hard to understand about this

So a State with more of the demographics by itself. Ga  then if you throw in more Southern States as he proposed to make a point to prove they would still out produce CALI.  WTF  So yeah tripling the Black population will Show Cali 😎

Maybe this will Help. 🤣  Notice how one part is inundated with color and once you leave bEast Texas it fades and Cali  low % down South in Large Metro's.  .   No part of Cali exceeds 5.3 - 16.1 and no part of Texas exceeds 16.1 - 30.4% 

The bottom right looks like a 2nd grader got carried away with his oranges and purples.  You have to search for the Yellow in those states with a Microscope 

CensusScope -- Demographic Maps: African-American Population

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

How many blacks play football in CA? Is this total higher than GA?

Idk, maybe you can find the numbers. I'd be surprised if their were less. Do you disagree?

I wouldn't be afraid of that bet that more African Americans play HS Football in Ga. than Cali.   I would expect they would be less.  Hell just pull up any football teams for a reference. I don't know if they break the kids down in HS like that.  They do a percentage in Colleges.  I would bet there are just as many Hispanics in Cali and Texas playing football as black kids as well. 

• Like 1