The virus has hit Trump....

DBP66

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

That the dem party is going to go with a black women only because they want to get the black and womens votes. The Dem party has shown over and over how they really feel about minorities Bell.

This is exactly what's going to happen. Most likely  Kamala Harris for both hispandering and to lock in the black vote. 

The dems are hoping  covid19 will still be lingering in the fall so they cancel the one on one debates because Trump is going to load up on amphetamines and eat Biden's soul because Joe can't even put two sentences together. 

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This is exactly what's going to happen. Most likely  Kamala Harris for both hispandering and to lock in the black vote. 

The dems are hoping  covid19 will still be lingering in the fall so they cancel the one on one debates because Trump is going to load up on amphetamines and eat Biden's soul because Joe can't even put two sentences together. 

yea...that I baaalive...he looked real coked-up for the debates against Hillary...sniffling all the time...:$

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not sure about harris she has baggage I see them going with someone like Brenda Lawrence. And Dont forget Michelle. She is out there as well. 

I would hope someone like Lawrence would see through their bullshit and decline. I could see Harris doing it because she doesn't really care. 

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Remember I reluctantly voted for Killiar.

😄

On 12/15/2016 at 3:50 PM, thc6795 said:

Funny how these dumb frigging libs are so worried about cyber security now.  I have to admit I love watching the libs heads explode. 

Congrats President Trump. I hope you do a great job. 

On 12/15/2016 at 7:43 PM, thc6795 said:

One is complete bullshit dreamed up by the libtards. 

On 12/16/2016 at 10:02 AM, thc6795 said:

Still crying. Killiary could have been ass raping you and you would have still voted for her. 

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

That the dem party is going to go with a black women only because they want to get the black and womens votes. The Dem party has shown over and over how they really feel about minorities Bell.

That’s called politicking.  

And was has the Rep party shown over and over how they feel about minorities?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s called politicking.  

And was has the Rep party shown over and over how they feel about minorities?  

That is called identity politics and it doesn't work bell. 

Well before this cold broke out minorities were enjoying the best economic yrs of their lives. So there is that. 

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

If you  think Biden will debate well against Trump you are a bigger 🐑 then I thought!

There has been more thought that Trump would limit the number of debates given how he dropped out of a primary debate in 2016 because his feelings were hurt.

Trump is a terrible debater. He's all hat and no cattle. He would lose to almost anybody. The issue is that Americans are dumb and have short attention spans so the effect of debates is minimal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

There has been more thought that Trump would limit the number of debates given how he dropped out of a primary debate in 2016 because his feelings were hurt.

Trump is a terrible debater. He's all hat and no cattle. He would lose to almost anybody. The issue is that Americans are dumb and have short attention spans so the effect of debates is minimal.

Terrible debater?  Give it up.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Terrible debater?  Give it up.

Absolutely.

If just getting up there and talking nonsense without any facts is the sign of a great debater then, heck, even you could claim to be one.

People who love Trump think he's a good debater because they love Trump. Not because of any actual standard.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

That is called identity politics and it doesn't work bell. 

Well before this cold broke out minorities were enjoying the best economic yrs of their lives. So there is that. 

As opposed to trump who keeps hiring whites for his positions.  What do we call that, who is he pandering to?   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I see you’re Still rooting for the virus to do what you assholes failed at the last 4 years...not a good look!

I am not rooting for a damn thing, you fucking asshole! I am giving my perspective of where I think this is heading. Your beloved POTUS will likely win a second term and show how woefully inadequate he is in dealing with the task ahead. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Absolutely.

If just getting up there and talking nonsense without any facts is the sign of a great debater then, heck, even you could claim to be one.

People who love Trump think he's a good debater because they love Trump. Not because of any actual standard.

You seriously think marbles in his mouth Biden is going to make a good showing in the one on one debates? Put down the crack pipe.

Biden is going to make Trump look like a wordsmith. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you nailed it

Probably, and it makes me sad. I grew up in the Third World. America is rapidly heading there. But there is a difference, we have the first or second greatest nuclear arsenal in the world. So humanity in its entirety may pay the price. 

Hope I am wrong