The virus has hit Trump....

DBP66

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

..worked for trump, dumbass.

It's gotten to the point where identity politics only means politics that appeals to non-white males.

"It's impossible that the Republican Party has built an identity politics around almost entirely white male issues!"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

As opposed to trump who keeps hiring whites for his positions.  What do we call that, who is he pandering to?   

Sure Bell. Trump has appointed more black people to positions that had never been held by a black person before. More than Saint Obama did. Speaking of saint Obama what exactly did he do for minorities? I am a minority and I have no fucking idea. I can tell you what Trump has done for me. 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/485545-trump-nominates-first-african-american-air-force-chief

https://time.com/5237828/first-african-american-woman-general/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/27/trump_called_first_black_president_at_white_house_black_history_month_roundtable.html I know these people were not really black.

Who is the secretary of the HUD?

Who is the sergeon General? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sure Bell. Trump has appointed more black people to positions that had never been held by a black person before. More than Saint Obama did. Speaking of saint Obama what exactly did he do for minorities? I am a minority and I have no fucking idea. I can tell you what Trump has done for me. 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/485545-trump-nominates-first-african-american-air-force-chief

https://time.com/5237828/first-african-american-woman-general/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/27/trump_called_first_black_president_at_white_house_black_history_month_roundtable.html I know these people were not really black.

Who is the secretary of the HUD?

Who is the sergeon General? 

Here are their cabinet picks.  Trumps is significantly more white-male than either Obama or Bush.  My question is is he pandering to identity politics?  Why no words on his picks?  

D194C2EA-AA91-4DA7-84A6-1F32E620DF35.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Here are their cabinet picks.  Trumps is significantly more white-male than either Obama or Bush.  My question is is he pandering to identity politics?  Why no words on his picks?  

That is currently Trumps cabinet? 

Bell do you ever answer questions? 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

It's horrible man. I mean it. It is so bad for our country what the dem party has done. They have left many with no choice. Remember I reluctantly voted for Killiar. I was worried what Trump would do with the SCJ. I am glad I was wrong. I will vote for Trump now because I feel he has done a great job. But I am not a Trumper. I defend him because I hate what the media is and what the dem party has become. They are the party of do as I say think like I think or else. You see it all the time NOR. Minorities are welcomed in the dem party as long as they fall in line. If they don't watch out. A black isn't really black who supports Trump. You're a stupid Mexican if you support Trump. You're guilty of rape just on a women's word if you support Trump. It's fucking horrible man. Like I said they have only themselves to blame.

Spot on, bro. You are not alone in your beliefs. Not by a damn sight: 👊

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Of course not it’s ever changing b/c he either doesn’t know how to pick quality people or folks got tired of working for him and quit, this is who he brought on board initially.  

he's down to the C Team now...the adults around him left the W.H. a long time ago....the mad man is winging-it everyday...:$

Just now, DBP66 said:

he's down to the C Team now...the adults around him left the W.H. a long time ago....the mad man is winging-it everyday...:$

Of course he is.   I’m about to drop this piece that shows trump was warned about our inability to meet a pandemic going back to 2017 by numerous agencies... and he did nothing!!  The guys a turd to the nth degree.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The hacked and leaked John Podesta emails said Obama had lists of Muslims and other minorities  to be considered for jobs in his Administration. The lists were broken down by every candidate being labeled by their nationality and race. F for female, B for black, H for Hispanic, and M for muslim. 

Now Imagine if an email leaked got leaked to the public like the above with lists of people NOT to include for consideration for jobs under the Trump presidency.. Don lemon and Maddow would be gay with excitement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Of course not it’s ever changing b/c he either doesn’t know how to pick quality people or folks got tired of working for him and quit, this is who he brought on board initially.  

ever changing just like saint Obam's and Bush.

AGAIN I ask what did saint obama do for minorities? 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Of course he is.   I’m about to drop this piece that shows trump was warned about our inability to meet a pandemic going back to 2017 by numerous agencies... and he did nothing!!  The guys a turd to the nth degree.  

You mean the piece the pentagon has already squashed?

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

The hacked and leaked John Podesta emails said Obama had lists of Muslims and other minorities  to be considered for jobs in his Administration. The lists were broken down by every candidate being labeled by their nationality and race. F for female, B for black, H for Hispanic, and M for muslim. 

Now Imagine if an email leaked got leaked to the public like the above with lists of people NOT to include for consideration for jobs under the Trump presidency.. Don lemon and Maddow would be gay with excitement. 

What does any of this have to do with trump and his hiring of more white males than Obama or Bush, and it not be considered catering to identity politics?  That’s the point of my post...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Peter Navvaro sent him memos back in JAN. about the virus. It then became part of his daily briefing!....and what did he do??...go hit the golf courses and say "it's 15 cases now soon to be down to ZERO"...Brilliant!!...just what we needed...a BIG FAT lie from our Pres.!...:$

What does any of this have to do with trump and his hiring of more white males than Obama or Bush, and it not be considered catering to identity politics?  That’s the point of my post...

The leaked email is the fucking problem. That is the point of my post. 

Having letters next to candidates names broken down by sex, race, and religion IS the fucking problem. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1