The virus has hit Trump....

DBP66

Just now, Mjd33 said:

The leaked email is the fucking problem. That is the point of my post. 

Having letters next to candidates names broken down by sex, race, and religion IS the fucking problem. 

you have done it now. How dare you attack saint obama. Get him bell. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

ever changing just like saint Obam's and Bush.

AGAIN I ask what did saint obama do for minorities? 

You didn’t ask this “again” you went back and revised this post after I already responded. 

Obama’s greatest effort was signing the recovery act of ‘09.  It stabilized jobs, forced government projects to buy American and helped the poor not fall deeper into poverty. Read up on it. 

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

The leaked email is the fucking problem. That is the point of my post. 

Having letters next to candidates names broken down by sex, race, and religion IS the fucking problem. 

But you quoted me and it had nothing to do with what I was talking about. 

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Mjd33 was he talking to you or about me? Couldnt be about me, the guy who says he isnt a racist refers to me as a stupid fucking Mexican. So I guess he was talking to you.

he was talking to neither of us Tex....so is he a "racist" too now??…….or since he's a dumb-ass Trumper like you you're going to look the other way now?!?...:$

this is what your boy said...When you import the 3rd world, gradually you become one.

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You didn’t ask this “again” you went back and revised this post after I already responded. 

Obama’s greatest effort was signing the recovery act of ‘09.  It stabilized jobs, forced government projects to buy American and helped the poor not fall deeper into poverty. Read up on it. 

The fuck I did. Bell 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sure Bell. Trump has appointed more black people to positions that had never been held by a black person before. More than Saint Obama did. Speaking of saint Obama what exactly did he do for minorities? I am a minority and I have no fucking idea. I can tell you what Trump has done for me. 

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/485545-trump-nominates-first-african-american-air-force-chief

https://time.com/5237828/first-african-american-woman-general/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/27/trump_called_first_black_president_at_white_house_black_history_month_roundtable.html I know these people were not really black.

Who is the secretary of the HUD?

Who is the sergeon General? 

Right there in black and white bell. 

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The fuck I did. Bell 

This is what I quoted.   There was no second question.  Just a ?? about if this is his current cabinet. 
👇

Horsefly     5,519

32 minutes ago,  thc6795 said: 

That is currently Trumps cabinet? 

Of course not it’s ever changing b/c he either doesn’t know how to pick quality people or folks got tired of working for him and quit, this is who he brought on board initially.  

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Mjd33 was he talking to you or about me? Couldnt be about me, the guy who says he isnt a racist refers to me as a stupid fucking Mexican. So I guess he was talking to you.

never mind Tex..I see you gave your red-neck buddy a nice "like"....so I guess that makes you a dumb-ass red-neck RACIST too Tex...:$

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is what I quoted.   There was no second question.  Just a ?? about if this is his current cabinet. 

Horsefly     5,519

32 minutes ago,  thc6795 said: 

That is currently Trumps cabinet? 

Of course not it’s ever changing b/c he either doesn’t know how to pick quality people or folks got tired of working for him and quit, this is who he brought on board initially.  

Yeah you missed where I asked the FIRST time bell

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

This is almost as silly as when people claim that Trump will definitely lose in 2020.

There's no metric in which Trump probably wins. He's the underdog again.

His approval/disapproval is significantly underwater. He's losing every single national poll to Biden. He's losing in many of the toss-up state polls to Biden.

To win he'll have to do the same thing he did in 2016: lose the popular vote but draw an inside straight in the Midwest.

The problem is that he's not running against the second most unpopular candidate to ever run for President. He's running against something close to a generic Democrat.

Looking forward to your continued insight this cycle lol. 

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You can't refute anything that was said but thanks for proving how useless you are yet again.

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

This is almost as silly as when people claim that Trump will definitely lose in 2020.

You personally claimed that he'd definitely lose in 2016. 

There's no metric in which Trump probably wins.

There are akshually several scenarios. (Not sure why you thought "metric" was the proper term here...unless you meant "combination of metrics" 🤷‍♂️

He's the underdog again.

The current betting markets say otherwise. 

His approval/disapproval is significantly underwater.

It's actually 7-8 points higher than it was on Election Day 2016. 

He's losing every single national poll to Biden.

Using this as an indicator led to your 2016 face plant. 

He's losing in many of the toss-up state polls to Biden.

He's actually running better in them than he was on Election Day 2016...they're all within the MOE. 

To win he'll have to do the same thing he did in 2016: lose the popular vote but draw an inside straight in the Midwest.

It's more like turning 2 pair into a Full House this round. The only state where Biden has any kind of clear advantage is PA. 

The problem is that he's not running against the second most unpopular candidate to ever run for President.

True. He's running against a guy 4 years past his prime with early onset dementia. I guess one can agree to disagree which is the bigger advantage. 

He's running against something close to a generic Democrat.

Hillary wasn't close to a generic democrat? That's a pretty dumb take, even for you. 🤷‍♂️

You're welcome. 

Enjoy your day lol. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You personally claimed that he'd definitely lose in 2016. 

I said 2020.

There are akshually several scenarios. (Not sure why you thought "metric" was the proper term here...unless you meant "combination of metrics"

I said metrics because that's exactly what I meant. And then, crazily, I went on to name them.

It's no wonder that you usually cower from these discussions because you are truly awful at them.

The current betting markets say otherwise. 

It's almost even money and that's, I presume, before a fully 1-on-1 race.

It's actually 7-8 points higher than it was on Election Day 2016. 

He wasn't President in 2016 and didn't have an approval rating. And that approval rating has historically tied directly to vote percentage in an incumbent election.

Using this as an indicator led to your 2016 face plant. 

Irrelevant.

A fluke happened. You don't over-correct because of flukes. If he loses by 2-3 points again he will need another fluke.

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

He's actually running better in them than he was on Election Day 2016...they're all within the MOE. 

I love the "relying on systematic polling error" strategy.

zulu is the king of faking it.

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It's more like turning 2 pair into a Full House this round. The only state where Biden has any kind of clear advantage is PA. 

Biden is doing better in every other battleground state than he is in Pennsylvania.

(But, again, it's early and there isn't a lot of polling so grain of salt).

15 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

True. He's running against a guy 4 years past his prime with early onset dementia. I guess one can agree to disagree which is the bigger advantage. 

I think you're being as dodgy and dishonest as usual when you dismiss this point.

For people who were/are as obsessed about Hillary as you were this is a huge difference. Trump couldn't get more votes (by 2 million) than the least popular candidate ever other than himself.

17 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Hillary wasn't close to a generic democrat? That's a pretty dumb take, even for you.

No, she was the least popular candidate ever outside of Trump himself.

Her unfavorables were high and entrenched.

It's not a dumb take at all. You're just faking it as usual.

The virus hasn't hit Trump. His own dumbassery and that of those that laud his antics is what has hit him.

This virus was coming whether he or anyone else was president, but, his science denying has come home to roost,  due to this virus. It's like a buzzard sitting on the lowest limb waiting to pick our bones.

His "war" on the institutions of this country have also come home to roost due to this virus. His distrust of officials and intelligence gathered and given to him. It's like another buzzard waiting for us to be tender/rotted enough to pick our bones. 

His inability to keep steady cabinet around him...

His desire to keep us all divided... That's the buzzard that is picking at our flesh before we are even fallen. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This virus was coming whether he or anyone else was president

Yep. Yet thc has repeatedly whined that "everyone is blaming Trump" which couldn't be farther from the truth. Playing the part of an angry tough, he is actually rather childishly whiny. And others continue to "Like" his whiny posts about blaming Trump. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I said 2020.

Just pointing out your less than stellar track record comparatively. 

I said metrics because that's exactly what I meant. And then, crazily, I went on to name them.

Oh, I know it's exactly what you meant. I was just pointing out that you were doing it wrong lol. 

It's no wonder that you usually cower from these discussions because you are truly awful at them.

I have these conversations all the time. You're just being obtuse on purpose again because it's all you can muster lol. 

It's almost even money and that's, I presume, before a fully 1-on-1 race.

Trump is currently the favorite in every market. You clearly said he was the underdog. Feel free to ammend your original post, if you feel like it. 

He wasn't President in 2016 and didn't have an approval rating. And that approval rating has historically tied directly to vote percentage in an incumbent election.

He certainly did have an approval rating in 2016. That's simply false.

His current JOB approval rating is about 1.5 points behind where his predecessor was at the same point prior to a convincing re-election. 

Irrelevant. A fluke happened. You don't over-correct because of flukes. If he loses by 2-3 points again he will need another fluke.

So two "flukes" in a row. Yet another interesting take lol.

I love the "relying on systematic polling error" strategy.

zulu is the king of faking it.

And you're the king of spraying bullets at the messenger, as always. 

Biden is doing better in every other battleground state than he is in Pennsylvania.

False.  His current RCP margin in PA is +3.8, which is higher than several other battleground states. 

(But, again, it's early and there isn't a lot of polling so grain of salt).

Fair enough. 

I think you're being as dodgy and dishonest as usual when you dismiss this point.

I didn't dismiss anything. I acknowledged the point and provided an example of a different advantage he will enjoy this cycle. 

For people who were/are as obsessed about Hillary as you were this is a huge difference.

You can probably count on 1 1/2 hands the times I've mentioned her in the past 3 years. But go off, I guess. 

Trump couldn't get more votes (by 2 million) than the least popular candidate ever other than himself.

Yeah, you might have said that a few times already over the past week. So?

No, she was the least popular candidate ever outside of Trump himself.

Ah, I see. So being unpopular as well as a "generic democrat" are mutually exclusive? Another weird take, but okay lol. 

Her unfavorables were high and entrenched.

Agreed. Part of the reason I spent 6 months telling you that there was zero chance she'd be elected President. 

It's not a dumb take at all. You're just faking it as usual.

No, it's a dumb take. 

Sorry. 

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Yep. Yet thc has repeatedly whined that "everyone is blaming Trump" which couldn't be farther from the truth. Playing the part of an angry tough, he is actually rather childishly whiny. And others continue to "Like" his whiny posts about blaming Trump. 

Does this mean we cant be friends...puppet?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

It's because they are whiny as well. They just let him be their face. One would think they could be objective enough to realize the errors at this juncture in time. Many of them were applauding the attacks on our institutions, even proudly booming that was the reason they voted for him. 

See, to admit his errors would be to look on their own faces in the mirror and admit they were wrong as well. 

Even in the midst of all of this worldwide emergency, some of them remain ignorant and small minded, and decry the media as an enemy. 

It's truly difficult to understand. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Just pointing out your less than stellar track record comparatively. 

This is the problem. Someone says something that's completely in line with polls and facts and if its wrong then bozos like you claim that we should never listen to that person again because (fill in wrong claim).

If this was the case then nobody here should ever be listened to since everybody has been wrong.

You are even so obsessed that you changed the subject from 2020 to 2016.

Oh, I know it's exactly what you meant. I was just pointing out that you were doing it wrong lol. 

But I wasn't.

Presidential Approval, polls, etc. are the best indicator of Presidential election results.

I have these conversations all the time. You're just being obtuse on purpose again because it's all you can muster lol. 

No, you don't. You post laugh emojis and tell people that they're raging or made bro.

We all know why you do that.

Trump is currently the favorite in every market. You clearly said he was the underdog. Feel free to ammend your original post, if you feel like it. 

I won't amend anything because he is the underdog.

Feel free to pray for systematic polling error again.

He certainly did have an approval rating in 2016. That's simply false.

No, he didn't.

He had favorable/unfavorable but that's not nearly as much of an indicator of election results as Presidential approval is during an incumbent election.

You're clueless.

His current job approval rating is about 1.5 points behind where his predecessor was at the same point prior to a convincing re-election. 

It's three points and Obama's was ascending to 51% on election day while Trump is falling back to his mean (down 1.3% since March 27).

Care to bet where his approval will be on election day?

2020-04-09_13-33-46.png.de1cedaac36a37802e7c46c1a4c1e974.png

So two "flukes" in a row. Yet another interesting take lol.

Yes, that's what it would require if he loses by 2-3 points again.

False.  His current RCP margin in PA is +3.8, which is higher than several other battleground states. 

I can't for the life of me figure out what polls I was looking at but you're correct.

I didn't dismiss anything. I acknowledged the point and provided an example of a different advantage he will enjoy this cycle. 

An "advantage" not nearly as advantageous as running against the least popular person possible. You clowns are still obsessing about Hillary today. Deep down you know it's an even tougher slog for Trump to get up near the 46-47% he's going to need to even be in the neighborhood of the fluke that he needs.

You can probably count on 1 1/2 hands the times I've mentioned her in the past 3 years. But go off, I guess. 

This is what your strategy will be if Trump loses. Claim that you never supported him.

Yeah, you might have said that a few times already over the past week. So?

Substitute more favorable former VP of last Dem President and what are his chances of losing by even 2 million votes?

Ah, I see. So being unpopular as well as a "generic democrat" are mutually exclusive? Weird take, but okay lol.

It's most unpopular.

This is not hard. Just look up the favorables of other "generic" Dem nominees. 

Hillary Clinton was -13. John Kerry was generic, I guess, and was -9.

Joe Biden is about even right now. Let's see if Trump can successfully smear him enough to get him into double digits. He's going to need to.

Agreed. Part of the reason I spent 6 months telling you that there was zero chance she'd be elected President. 

Which is an actual stupid take.