The virus has hit Trump....

DBP66

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's because they are whiny as well. They just let him be their face. One would think they could be objective enough to realize the errors at this juncture in time. Many of them were applauding the attacks on our institutions, even proudly booming that was the reason they voted for him. 

See, to admit his errors would be to look on their own faces in the mirror and admit they were wrong as well. 

Even in the midst of all of this worldwide emergency, some of them remain ignorant and small minded, and decry the media as an enemy. 

It's truly difficult to understand. 

Well you better get used to it. Because you have him for another 4+ yrs. 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he was talking to neither of us Tex....so is he a "racist" too now??…….or since he's a dumb-ass Trumper like you you're going to look the other way now?!?...:$

this is what your boy said...When you import the 3rd world, gradually you become one.

Why is that statement racist ? 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Does this mean we cant be friends...puppet?

I know nothing about you, other than how you post on here, which is as an angry tough. You're like a regular gruff at the local bar -- always  scowling and talking big, but harmless. I've come across plenty in my time, and rarely acknowledge the miserable dudes. Now one of them did break down and start sobbing one time after no one accepted his challenge to a fight, so I gave him a hug to let him know not all is bad in the world, which he hesitantly appreciated.

No, I wouldn't particularly consider you and me friends. I wouldn't guess you think so either. But I'll give you a hug if you are feeling downtrodden. THC need a hug?

• Like 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Why is that statement racist ? 

Let me try and help you out Mr. Red-Neck Ivy League....When you import the 3rd world, gradually you become one. The implication is people from third world countries are inferior to Ivy League guys like you champ...you know..people from those "shithole"countries....red necks like you don't even know how prejudice you are...SAD...and then you have guys here cheering you on like Thc...the guy who calls everyone a racist?!...LOL..you can't make this up...carry on...🙄

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Let me try and help you out Mr. Red-Neck Ivy League....When you import the 3rd world, gradually you become one. The implication is people from third world countries are inferior to Ivy League guys like you champ...you know..people from those "shithole"countries....red necks like you don't even know how prejudice you are...SAD...and then you have guys here cheering you on like Thc...the guy who calls everyone a racist?!...LOL..you can't make this up...carry on...🙄

😢

🐑

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Not approving of someone does not mean you will not vote for them.

I disapproved of Hillary, I voted for her.

just something to consider 

Certainly.

And nobody benefited more from this than Donald Trump.

But he benefited because he had the second most unpopular person running against him.

Will he benefit as much running against a far more favorable candidate?

36 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I know nothing about you, other than how you post on here, which is as an angry tough. You're like a regular gruff at the local bar -- always  scowling and talking big, but harmless. I've come across plenty in my time, and rarely acknowledge the miserable dudes. Now one of them did break down and start sobbing one time after no one accepted his challenge to a fight, so I gave him a hug to let him know not all is bad in the world, which he hesitantly appreciated.

No, I wouldn't particularly consider you and me friends. I wouldn't guess you think so either. But I'll give you a hug if you are feeling downtrodden. THC need a hug?

You have been wanting to console and hug me all day...wanna fuck? 

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

This is the problem. Someone says something that's completely in line with polls and facts and if its wrong then bozos like you claim that we should never listen to that person again because (fill in wrong claim).

If you want me to drill down to all your dumb takes that cycle, I'd be happy to go there. We could start with you stating unequivocally that Drumpf would lose both the African-American and Hispanic votes "by historic margins," when he ended up with perfectly typical GOP results for both. 🤷‍♂️

If this was the case then nobody here should ever be listened to since everybody has been wrong.

Almost everybody lol.

You are even so obsessed that you changed the subject from 2020 to 2016.

Well, here's hoping you don't embarrass yourself again I guess. 

But I wasn't. Presidential Approval, polls, etc. are the best indicator of Presidential election results.

I didn't disagree with that. We can agree to disagree that your phrasing was poor, and I chose to tweak you on it. 

No, you don't. You post laugh emojis and tell people that they're raging or made bro.

Sure I do...that's just silly. You're just mad that it's the way that I chose to interact with YOU most of the time, since what you say is usually funny, and you are, in fact, generally raging and/or mad. 

We all know why you do that.

See above. 

I won't amend anything because he is the underdog.

He clearly isn't. Dumb hill for you to choose to die on, but carry on I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Feel free to pray for systematic polling error again.

Praying had nothing to do with it. I literally told you weeks before which states he was going to win, and why. 

No, he didn't. He had favorable/unfavorable but that's not nearly as much of an indicator of election results as Presidential approval is during an incumbent election. You're clueless.

I didn't say it was as much of an indicator...you're trying to speak for me again, instead of for yourself...which you usually resort to when you're getting "mad brah" again. I said that rating is higher than it was on Election Day...which it is. 

It's three points and Obama's was ascending to 51% on election day while Trump is falling back to his mean (down 1.3% since March 27).

Well, it's 2.8 if we want to mark it to the exact day, I guess. Also, it wasn't actually an "ascent." He wallowed around 47% for most of the summer, got a nice spike after the convention, dropped again, and fortunately spiked again by 3 points the week before election day.  

Care to bet where his approval will be on election day?

Seems like a fool's errand with everything going on at the moment. Have at it if you want to, I guess. 

Yes, that's what it would require if he loses by 2-3 points again.

Still think it's funny that actively campaigning in states which will net one enough electoral votes to win the election is a "fluke."

I can't for the life of me figure out what polls I was looking at but you're correct.

As usual lol.

An "advantage" not nearly as advantageous as running against the least popular person possible.

Hmmm...a guy with early onset dementia, who struggles to communicate on pre-recorded video while using cue cards and an earpiece, vs. someone who is unlikeable. I guess we'll see. 

You clowns are still obsessing about Hillary today.

Again...1 1/2 hands...3 + years. Not sure who you're talking about here (Okay...yes, I know who lol) but trying to lump me in there reeks of desperation. 

Deep down you know it's an even tougher slog for Trump to get up near the 46-47% he's going to need to even be in the neighborhood of the fluke that he needs.

Deep down you know that when you resort to this stuff, you're not doing well. 

This is what your strategy will be if Trump loses. Claim that you never supported him.

Okay lol.

Sorry it continues to bother you so much that a person can dislike Trump without foaming at the mouth over him 24/7 that you feel compelled to just make shit up. 🤷‍♂️

Substitute more favorable former VP of last Dem President and what are his chances of losing by even 2 million votes?

Again...so?

It's most unpopular.

This is not hard. Just look up the favorables of other "generic" Dem nominees. 

Hillary Clinton was -13. John Kerry was generic, I guess, and was -9.

Trump was almost -19. One could speculate that a margin of only 2 million votes is almost embarrassingly small. 

Joe Biden is about even right now. Let's see if Trump can successfully smear him enough to get him into double digits. He's going to need to.

Well, Biden is certainly dishing out plenty of ammo for him right now, so I'm sure he won't hesitate to jump on it. 

Which is an actual stupid take.

Trying to picture a world where calling everything correctly is a stupid take...but you're obviously the only one who lives there, so I guess that makes it more difficult lol. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

If you want me to drill down to all your dumb takes that cycle, I'd be happy to go there. We could start with you stating unequivocally that Drumpf would lose both the African-American and Hispanic votes "by historic margins," when he ended up with perfectly typical GOP results for both.

That was probably the worst one but that was without evidence. I was assuming normal percentages plus Trump being an obvious buffoon on racial issues.

Everything about the Hillary vote/chances of winning was completely within reasonable analysis of the polls/facts.

Well, here's hoping you don't embarrass yourself again I guess. 

Wasn't embarrassed at all nor should anybody be embarrassed to reasonably analyze data.

I didn't disagree with that. We can agree to disagree that your phrasing was poor, and I chose to tweak you on it. 

It wasn't. You were just being typical zulu which is having nothing to say.

Sure I do...that's just silly. You're just mad that it's the way that I chose to interact with YOU most of the time, since what you say is usually funny, and you are, in fact, generally raging and/or mad. 

It's all you do though. it's all there for people to see.

Praying had nothing to do with it. I literally told you weeks before which states he was going to win, and why. 

I don't recall any such thing except you predicting that Trump would win without the circumstances of the popular vote loss which renders your claims of prescience meaningless.

I said that rating is higher than it was on Election Day...which it is. 

Which is wrong because he had no approval rating. His approval rating is a direct line to his vote percentage in November.

Still think it's funny that actively campaigning in states which will net one enough electoral votes to win the election is a "fluke."

The fluke is the popular vote winner not winning the electoral college. It has only happened 5 times in 58 elections.

When nobody inside even his own campaign thought he was going to win, yeah, that's a fluke.

Hmmm...a guy with early onset dementia, who struggles to communicate on pre-recorded video while using cue cards and an earpiece, vs. someone who is unlikeable. I guess we'll see. 

Again, most unlikable.

Again...1 1/2 hands...3 + years. Not sure who you're talking about here (Okay...yes, I know who lol) but trying to lump me in there reeks of desperation. 

You've probably mentioned Trump by name in the same ballpark of times.

Which will be your dodge once he's no longer President."

You can't quote me supporting Trump!"

Deep down you know that when you resort to this stuff, you're not doing well. 

It's simple math and analysis. He needs to get to 46% or 47% at least to be in fluke range and he's running against a person who is likely to be far less unlikable.

You prefer to play the systematic error and fluke game, though.

Sorry it continues to bother you so much that a person can dislike Trump without foaming at the mouth over him 24/7 that you feel compelled to just make shit up.

As usual. zulu on brand. Saying nothing of note but just letting everybody know that they're raging/foaming at the mouth.

Again...so?

You're not very sharp.

Trump was almost -19. 

And he still lost by 2 points going up against the least popular person other than him. This will be of no consequence to you until maybe the morning after election day.

Part of me thinks that zulu responds in this way to make it harder for people to respond to him.

• Thumbs Down 1

That was probably the worst one but that was without evidence. I was assuming normal percentages plus Trump being an obvious buffoon on racial issues.

Well, you clearly misinterpreted his level of alleged buffoonery. 

Everything about the Hillary vote/chances of winning was completely within reasonable analysis of the polls/facts.

Which is why a more nuanced approach is often more successful. No charge for the advice. 

Wasn't embarrassed at all nor should anybody be embarrassed to reasonably analyze data.

Agreed. It's the bloviating and chest-thumping about it that results in the embarrassment. Again, no charge. 

It wasn't. You were just being typical zulu which is having nothing to say.

I guess. 🤷‍♂️

That said, you were being typical Andy having too much to say, with the end result of looking like someone trying to sound smarter than they actually are. 

It's all you do though. it's all there for people to see.

No it isn't. You're being incredibly dumb here, as well as lying. 

I don't recall any such thing except you predicting that Trump would win without the circumstances of the popular vote loss which renders your claims of prescience meaningless.

So correctly identifying the states he would win, and the electoral margin within 10 votes is rendered meaningless, because I didn't bother with the popular vote total? 

I just want to give you a chance to clarify that...because if that's what you actually mean, you should definitely ask the clown college you attended for your money back lol. 

Which is wrong because he had no approval rating. His approval rating is a direct line to his vote percentage in November.

His approval rating in November is, sure. Not a direct line, but I'll concede a level of correlation. 

The fluke is the popular vote winner not winning the electoral college. It has only happened 5 times in 58 elections.

When nobody inside even his own campaign thought he was going to win, yeah, that's a fluke.

Well since that's not a true statement, it's thusly hard to call it a "fluke."

Again, most unlikable.

Whatever...do you honestly think that's a bigger disadvantage than running for POTUS with early onset dementia?

You've probably mentioned Trump by name in the same ballpark of times.

Yet another blatant lie. Not exactly killing it here. 

Which will be your dodge once he's no longer President."

You can't quote me supporting Trump!"

For like the millionth time...I don't support or not support Trump...he just is. Why does that bother you so much?

It's simple math and analysis. He needs to get to 46% or 47% at least to be in fluke range and he's running against a person who is likely to be far less unlikable.

You prefer to play the systematic error and fluke game, though.

This is once again an overly simplistic take, and is exactly why you face planted last time. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're just to lazy to drill down deeper, rather than assume you lack the intelligence. 

As usual. zulu on brand. Saying nothing of note but just letting everybody know that they're raging/foaming at the mouth.

Well, you are.

Also, I feel it's "of note" pointing out that you're continuing to just make shit up. It's a bad look, and it does little to enhance your already sagging credibility TBH. 

You're not very sharp.

If by "not very sharp" you mean questioning your propensity to just throw meaningless shit against the wall thinking it makes you sound smarter and deflects from your ineptitude, then yeah...guilty as charged. 🤷‍♂️

And he still lost by 2 points going up against the least popular person other than him. This will be of no consequence to you until maybe the morning after election day.

So he was under her by 6 points and only lost by 2? Gotta take those W's where you can I guess lol.

Part of me thinks that zulu responds in this way to make it harder for people to respond to him.

Well, look at it this way...it gave you just another reason to avoid doing your actual job during the day. 

I'm out...last word to you. (As if you'd have it any other way lol) 

✌️

16 hours ago, The Guru said:

Certainly.

And nobody benefited more from this than Donald Trump.

But he benefited because he had the second most unpopular person running against him.

Will he benefit as much running against a far more favorable candidate?

sadly, I think he will do better as his brood are "out of the closet" and enthusiastic about him. 

His lies work. People believe the "sound bites." 

Then you have the other half who don't care that he lies. It's like professional wrestling. Everyone knows it's fake but they love it. (well, not me, but most seem to) They suspend disbelief just as they do with Trump. 

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

sadly, I think he will do better as his brood are "out of the closet" and enthusiastic about him. 

His brood is at most, what, 35% to 40% of the electorate. And their enthusiasm is rather meaningless if they can't get to a number in the high 40s.

He's still going to have to win those moderate/independent/suburban voters that voted for him over than Hillary.

That will be more difficult against Biden.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

His brood is at most, what, 35% to 40% of the electorate. And their enthusiasm is rather meaningless if they can't get to a number in the high 40s.

He's still going to have to win those moderate/independent/suburban voters that voted for him over than Hillary.

40% is hard core, we agree. 

Now he only needs another 6% to win like last time. 

It's hard not to get 6% of the vote. (people working on sound bites who believe his lies) 

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

His lies work. People believe the "sound bites." 

Then you have the other half who don't care that he lies. It's like professional wrestling. Everyone knows it's fake but they love it. (well, not me, but most seem to) They suspend disbelief just as they do with Trump. 

"It's like professional wrestling. Everyone knows it's fake but they love it."...wow!...you're 100% correct!!.. UNFORTUNATELY....😔

21 minutes ago, The Guru said:

and Biden should win Penn...that's big.

38 minutes ago, noonereal said:

40% is hard core, we agree. 

Now he only needs another 6% to win like last time. 

It's hard not to get 6% of the vote. (people working on sound bites who believe his lies) 

He's needs 6% just to be in the game.

He could get 46% again and win or he could 46% and lose. He didn't win because he got a lot of votes (he didn't). He won because he ran against a deeply unpopular candidate and was able to suppress her vote total.

Biden doesn't have to move mountains. He just has to win back enough voters in those 3-4 Midwest states to turn around a 79,000 vote deficit. 

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

He's needs 6% just to be in the game.

He could get 46% again and win or he could 46% and lose. He didn't win because he got a lot of votes (he didn't). He won because he ran against a deeply unpopular candidate and was able to suppress her vote total.

Biden doesn't have to move mountains. He just has to win back enough voters in those 3-4 Midwest states to turn around a 79,000 vote deficit. 

agree... 

I just feel Trump holds teh cards as he has the pulpit  and now Biden can't even get on TV. 

Human psychology and familiarity weighs heavy here. 

Trump is in our homes everyday, several times. 

I sure hope I am wrong and Joe can deliver the rust belt... it will be very close.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

agree... 

I just feel Trump holds teh cards as he has the pulpit  and now Biden can't even get on TV. 

Human psychology and familiarity weighs heavy here. 

Trump is in there home everyday, several times. 

I sure hope I am wrong and Joe can deliver the rust belt... it will be very close.

Very little matters in April.