Folsom #5 most dominant California high school football programs of last decade

frankyjames

1 hour ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

I still wonder, why JT Daniels was ranked higher than Jake Browning according to MaxPreps, on the best QBs to come out of California of the decade, even though Jake Browning put up better numbers and stats.

Daniels was considered a more accurate thrower, particularly downfield. Browning had a weaker arm. Daniels also faced tougher competition in his HS career. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

If he fully recovers from his injury, chances are pretty good as his mobility will be a huge factor.

sounds like his injury could possibly haunt him for the rest of his football career, that is, if he doesn't recover from it. So far, I believe Matt Leinart is the only MD QB to have had the most successful NFL career, even though he was labeled an NFL bust.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Also, Jake Browning was only rated a 4-star recruit, I thought with the numbers he put up, he would be 5-star. Oh well, I guess it had to do with the weak competition and arm strength.

Mobility and arm strength IMO.  That made it simpler to game plan for.  Competition wasn't weak and outside of SJB and MD, it was no weaker than Trinity league.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ahh shit, that’s funny!!! But hey, it started out like this.

bgw

We can end this hunt for the truth. I'm 16, I attend North Gwinnett, and I love HSFB. If I seem relatively mature, it's probably because my parents raised me that way. Got any problems? Message me privately. This discussion is closed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

We can end this hunt for the truth. I'm 16, I attend North Gwinnett, and I love HSFB. If I seem relatively mature, it's probably because my parents raised me that way. Got any problems? Message me privately. This discussion is closed.

Bro go into your parents medicine cabinet and take a Xanax your taking this way to serious 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Sighh...so I can't even comment on a post without getting tagged? I didn't think it was wrong, I though it was funny. Also, if you wanna continue this "debate", keep it on one thread (the other one) or create its own thread.

#nightnight 🌙 

Just because nobody has talked about Colquitt in this Folsom thread. 

Daijun poppin' NG like Orville Redenbacher. xD

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

#nightnight 🌙 

Just because nobody has talked about Colquitt in this Folsom thread. 

Daijun poppin' NG like Orville Redenbacher. xD

You won the game 17-6. That was probably the most boring game I've ever seen. And I'm not saying that to be mean. I legitimately almost slept.

• Haha 1