Folsom #5 most dominant California high school football programs of last decade

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We gotta deal with the coronavirus and this...  One plague at a time please... 

At least the virus doesn’t lose to something something Trail

All i know about Folsom is that time they were standing at Home Plate and DLS rounded 3rd on their asses. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I like Block on this forum, he provides comic relief and is harmless unlike some of the racist homophobic tools that post here. I say we nominate Block as the official forum idiot so he can have an official title, heck I’ll even donate for a badge and a safety helmet for the little guy, who seconds my motion? Commish, is this possible?

Official formal idiot? Count me in! Unless of course, you mean the actual Block.

• Haha 1
On 7/10/2020 at 8:24 PM, ngdawg said:

We can end this hunt for the truth. I'm 16, I attend North Gwinnett, and I love HSFB. If I seem relatively mature, it's probably because my parents raised me that way. Got any problems? Message me privately. This discussion is closed.

It’s closed when we say it’s closed.

Meanwhile, you just abide.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Wosinc said:

It’s closed when we say it’s closed.

Meanwhile, you just abide.

And just to be clear, you said "It's closed" twice in one sentence. Therefore, it's closed. 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I wonder what 55 year old from the Ga boards is posing as a 16 year old , it’s gotta be

whats the verdict @LT4Spartan06 @Wosinc @ATLien12x @AztecPadre

To be honest, I doubt a safe world will exist when I'm 55. So yeah, that's great news. Also, I said I would provide proof, but you never asked for it other than birth certificates, which is too personal.

31 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

To be honest, I doubt a safe world will exist when I'm 55. So yeah, that's great news. Also, I said I would provide proof, but you never asked for it other than birth certificates, which is too personal.

What’s your social and birthdate? pets first name?

asking for a guy

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

asking for a guy

SSN can't give of course. Birthday is October 3rd, 2003. I have no pets or siblings (sucks).

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

SSN can't give of course. Birthday is October 3rd, 2003. I have no pets or siblings (sucks).

If Redzone/Cajun ask for a shirtless photo of you working out don’t do it 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Don't worry, I won't. And you are assuming I work out...

That was mainly for the guys that have been around these boards for a long time 😂

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

asking for a guy

If you guys want to go cruising I’m sure there’s a public bathroom that would love to have you, just not this forum. If all you know Dawg could be from “To catch a predator” 

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

If you guys want to go cruising I’m sure there’s a public bathroom that would love to have you, just not this forum. If all you know Dawg could be from “To catch a predator” 

PLOT TWIST: I'm Chris Hansen. Gotcha @imaGoodBoyNow. Any last words?

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

Sorry Dawg, you just outed yourself, there’s no way a 16 yr old would know the hosts name that fast, that show came out 15 yrs ago. Nice try, thanks for playing🤪

I prefer YouTube. It's much simpler, especially for watching older videos. And for some reason it always shows up in my recommended, even though that's not my style of watching. 

2 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Sorry Dawg, you just outed yourself, there’s no way a 16 yr old would know the hosts name that fast, that show came out 15 yrs ago. Nice try, thanks for playing🤪

Lowkey, this is kind of fun. Don't know why, but I guess the elders here can't handle me lol.