Sign in to follow this  
GardenStateBaller

MD 2020 non-league schedule

3 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Have the defending MNChamps released their non-league schedule?

I'll be posting a related podcast soon. Stay tuned! 

• Like 1

None of these games will be played. Most CIFSS teams know that. Rollo  wasting his time scheduling oos games that won’t happen? Never son. If there’s a season at all here it’ll start in October. TL starts in October which means best 5 game schedule in America. Damn, too good. Don’t blame me blame the covid. See y’all in 2021 with some big dawgs on the hit list.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

MD must be down this year.... 

You fell for GSB’s trap. Go look at the first post in the top defense thread and you let me know who if anybody is scoring at will on that defense. Offense is just as good. 5 star rb, (three) 4 star receivers, & big time returners up front. Oh yeah and the best staff in America. First 5 games won’t be played for sure this year. You want to see a national schedule that won’t be played  or local schedule that won’t be played? I  get it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

That schedule is seriously pathetic for the best team in the country the past few years. Talk about disappointing.  

No IMG. No SFA. No MNC. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No IMG. No SFA. No MNC. 

Dumb. 
https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/north-shore-mustangs-(houston,tx)/football-fall-18/schedule.htm 

We’re really going to have to get a Calistateballer on here to combat all this nonsense you post 😂 

Your obsession and love for biff is not enough to get him that natty. Don’t feel bad though he can’t even buy one 😂😂😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Probably No football in 2020 to begin with. 

Don’t be so negative. The hoax is dissipating by the day! Even if you’re correct, most schedules should stay put for 2021. 

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Dumb. 
https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/north-shore-mustangs-(houston,tx)/football-fall-18/schedule.htm 

We’re really going to have to get a Calistateballer on here to combat all this nonsense you post 😂 

Your obsession and love for biff is not enough to get him that natty. Don’t feel bad though he can’t even buy one 😂😂😂 

I have great respect for MD as they’re a valued client too. PGL set up the West UT game fyi. I just hope this is a minor blip due to TM departing. Only future schedules will tell.

For MD to be in 2020 MNC contention: 1. MD will need Cen10 to beat SFA, 2.SJB must win all their OOS games and 3. MD must beat SJB twice. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Who else in the TL besides Bosco can even stay with MD for 2 quarters? 

Top 2 are so far ahead it makes the rest look mediocre. The rest of the pack would be successful if they weren’t apart of the TL. JS was terrible for TL standards & had wins against a top 10 team from Utah, top 20 team from Georgia. Decent wins. (General booty may have been the worst qb I saw all year)  Those would be big wins in Folsom and many other places as they should be. SM & OLu will be alright going forward. Everybody wants the TL to be ranked #1-5 in the country in order to call it the best. 

• Like 4

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I have great respect for MD as they’re a valued client too. PGL set up the West UT game fyi. I just hope this is a minor blip due to TM departing. Only future schedules will tell.

For MD to be in 2020 MNC contention: 1. MD will need Cen10 to beat SFA, 2.SJB must win all their OOS games and 3. MD must beat SJB twice. 

Agree with everything - Cen10 getting the W but you may be right. A shorter schedule hurts MD, no room for error and all wins must be convincing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Agree with everything - Cen10 getting the W but you may be right. A shorter schedule hurts MD, no room for error and all wins must be convincing. 

SJBs 2020 OOS schedule is barely Top 10 so that’ll be a bit of a hurdle too. You can’t deny that MD beating SFA helped SJBs cause last season. It’ll be tougher for MD to benefit similarly in 2020. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don’t be so negative. The hoax is dissipating by the day! Even if you’re correct, most schedules should stay put for 2021. 

Not being negative. Thinking realistically. I want football just as bad as you do.

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJBs 2020 OOS schedule is barely Top 10 so that’ll be a bit of a hurdle too. You can’t deny that MD beating SFA helped SJBs cause last season. It’ll be tougher for MD to benefit similarly in 2020. 

No denying. Sjb had the biggest win of the season and I freaking hate that I just wrote that out 😂 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJBs 2020 OOS schedule is barely Top 10 so that’ll be a bit of a hurdle too. You can’t deny that MD beating SFA helped SJB cause last season. It’ll be tougher for MD to benefit similarly in 2020. 

SJB will have at least two teams on their OOS schedule that will be ranked in the top 25. Add MD who will be top 5 or 10 to start. That alone gives them a formidable schedule. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

SJB will have at least two teams on their OOS schedule that will be ranked in the top 25. Add MD who will be top 5 or 10 to start. That alone gives them a formidable schedule. 

Both IMG and SFA will have tougher overall schedules. If either of them goes undefeated, it’ll be tough for any TL team to make their case. When you’re able to contrast and compare every schedule at once you’ll see what I mean. 

PS....MCs 36-point loss to SFA last season will adversely affect them on a national level for the foreseeable future IMO. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Both IMG and SFA will have tougher overall schedules. If either of them goes undefeated, it’ll be tough for any TL team to make their case. When you’re able to contrast and compare every schedule at once you’ll see what I mean. 

PS....MCs 36-point loss to SFA last season will adversely affect them on a national level for the foreseeable future IMO. 

This statement is so wrong sir!

PS....MCs 36-point loss to SFA last season will adversely affect them on a national level for the foreseeable future IMO

If that's the case, why are they scheduled to play "who know who" to start the season?

Teams like to play MC. We both know the issue is money, not if they will lose by 36 points or not.

MC has a hell of a OOS resume dating back to 2010. Not sure who long you have been in the game, but it seems you lack research and knowledge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No IMG. No SFA. No MNC. 

To be fair this year is already being heavily altered....  Half these teams will be lucky to even play a game. I'd like to beat this schedule too but I'm not about to sit around and act like the Coronavirus ain't happening. 

And even if it does go away by or before August people are probably gonna be wary of traveling for awhile. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No IMG. No SFA. No MNC. 

It doesn't matter if Mater Dei is scheduled to play the Patriots, Alabama, Clemson, and USC in August/September. These games are not happening so why bother scheduling OOS now. They had St. Louis lined up but that fell through and left a big hole in schedule that still has not been filled. But it's a moot point since there won't be games happening then anyway. I am just holding out hope now for a delayed season and perhaps some of these pre-league games can still be played.

• Like 3