• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every team on their schedule sounds fake or like a scam reminiscent of the "Nation Christian Academy" debacle of a few years back. There's a billion of these "blank sports academies" or "generic locat

Hell yeah very nice of them to copy USAA’s flow and create another post graduate team. 

Atleast their calling it a post Grad school unlike some schools wink 😉 wink

Posted Images

On 7/30/2020 at 3:36 PM, Columbiafan said:

One of many reasons it's quite expensive blueprints in fact, only thing that may be financially stable is that land is a lot cheaper up in my area than it would be in SFL or Bradenton

You should ask Dusty D how he pulled it off.  Or GSB I guess since they are partners. 

49 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You should ask Dusty D how he pulled it off.  Or GSB I guess since they are partners. 

I don't remember USA Academy actually ever building a single building 

The difference between me and them is I would have the entire facility built before I start trying to get people to sign with the program (partially because with the advanced architecture of my building plans would probably take at least 2-3 years to build) trying to recruit players would be pointless because I would basically be having to recruit 6th graders because nobody gonna sign to a program then wait 2-3 years before even getting to attend

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Trixter said:

No idea. I dont follow Kentucky high school football. 

Ok I know you're smart enough to know that Grayson is more prevalent in Georgia.

If not, Grayson is more prevalent in Georgia. Now you know.

• Thanks 1