Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedZone

Look out for the USC Trojan....

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Graham Harrell putting in work

USC still has some pull...

Putting together a solid class. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Bama by 40.

50 actually please. I’d really love it if Saban took this matter into his own hands and beats Clay so bad Bohn has no choice but to fire him after week 1. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RedZone said:

USC doing nice work in texas. Everyone does nice work in texas though. Be good, Redzone.

It just takes a couple texas recruits to win national titles, ask tfrog.¬†ūüėÄ

https://247sports.com/player/quaydarius-davis-46055970/

https://247sports.com/player/brandon-campbell-46058435/

 

 

They still have no lineman. Helton doesn't recruit that area at all and it shows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They still have no lineman. Helton doesn't recruit that area at all and it shows

USC has 2 pretty solid OL guys committed so far this year and a big DT.

It's a start, I guess. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

50 actually please. I’d really love it if Saban took this matter into his own hands and beats Clay so bad Bohn has no choice but to fire him after week 1. 

No Tua. New QB. Don't think it will be as big of a blowout as you think. Slovis is no slovch. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, steeler01 said:

They still have no lineman. Helton doesn't recruit that area at all and it shows

The 2020 class was OT dominant 

we will see how good they turn out to be

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RedZone said:

USC has 2 pretty solid OL guys committed so far this year and a big DT.

It's a start, I guess. 

 

Korey Foreman will be a Trojan. Book it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, steeler01 said:

They still have no lineman. Helton doesn't recruit that area at all and it shows

It’s pretty bad how poor the development of the OL has been. (I know Austin Jackson just went first round) The 2014 class for ex. Damien Mama, Toa Lobendahn, Viane Talamaivo.
Clay signs 3 of the top lineman in the country and I don’t think any of those guys got drafted or are even still active in the league. Hard to think Saban fumbles all that talent away...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s pretty bad how poor the development of the OL has been. (I know Austin Jackson just went first round) The 2014 class for ex. Damien Mama, Toa Lobendahn, Viane Talamaivo.
Clay signs 3 of the top lineman in the country and I don’t think any of those guys got drafted or are even still active in the league. Hard to think Saban fumbles all that talent away...

USC has been terrible in developing talent. It was never the recruits but the personnel for USC. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Trojans should see an improvement in recruiting with their new coaches.They have Oregon’s top recruiting coach on the payroll now as well as The DC from Texas and line coach from WV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tweet hits the nail on the head. It says a lot about the culture at USC the past 6-7 years. Even during these recent down years they had very good recruiting classes, except 2019 (thank you Clay) but they did not develop anybody. One thing they have always been known for is dominant lines and having some of the best line coaches. John McKay, John Robinson, Marv Goux, and even Raider Al Davis all coached brilliant lines at USC. Don’t forget that Pete Carroll had a relatively obscure defensive line coach named Ed Orgeron. But now they get pushed around by the likes of Oregon State. 
Players need to get better in college. We need a culture change ASAP. Make USC great again!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

This tweet hits the nail on the head. It says a lot about the culture at USC the past 6-7 years. Even during these recent down years they had very good recruiting classes, except 2019 (thank you Clay) but they did not develop anybody. One thing they have always been known for is dominant lines and having some of the best line coaches. John McKay, John Robinson, Marv Goux, and even Raider Al Davis all coached brilliant lines at USC. Don’t forget that Pete Carroll had a relatively obscure defensive line coach named Ed Orgeron. But now they get pushed around by the likes of Oregon State. 
Players need to get better in college. We need a culture change ASAP. Make USC great again!

 

Probably a lot easier to develop players in the SEC than it is the Pac-12.

That league has made USC soft. 

USC should bully the Pac-12 most every year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

This tweet hits the nail on the head. It says a lot about the culture at USC the past 6-7 years. Even during these recent down years they had very good recruiting classes, except 2019 (thank you Clay) but they did not develop anybody. One thing they have always been known for is dominant lines and having some of the best line coaches. John McKay, John Robinson, Marv Goux, and even Raider Al Davis all coached brilliant lines at USC. Don’t forget that Pete Carroll had a relatively obscure defensive line coach named Ed Orgeron. But now they get pushed around by the likes of Oregon State. 
Players need to get better in college. We need a culture change ASAP. Make USC great again!

 

We have also seen a majority of top California kids leave the state in recent years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...